Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway (27583 Views)

Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso / Kano Indigenes Destroy APC Campaign Billboards (pix) / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Zulum was 100% percent right!!

When zulum speak out against the military and the government you'll all hail him.

But the moment he acknowledged the effort and success of buhari in the war against insurgency... He had automatically become an enemy.

The north is peaceful compare to how it was before the coming of Buhari... This is the bitter truth you lot don't want to hear.

Back then no single state was safe in the north including kano and Abuja.

Now in the whole of North East we only having Bokoharam in Borno villages that are close to the forest.

Adamawa that was once under Bokoharam is now free and doing well.

Yobe is now developing and growing stronger than ever before.

Gombe is now free and also fast developing.

Bauchi is free too and developing...

North east is now safe... And soon Borno villages will be set free.

The only security challenges in the north west is banditry in the villages of South Kaduna, Zamfara and kastina.

Apart from the 3 states I mentioned above... Other 16 northern states are safer than the East.
Here comes the dimwit general.

Certified!

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by dammyBoxes: 2:35am On Dec 11, 2020
HardKnockLife:
please Sir/Ma

or any kind hearted Netizen viewing this

help me with any amount make hunger no kee me here

or if you have work for me
so I can see my daily bread

I'm a graduate with BSC cert.
I reside in Lagos

if I wan type all my problems here page go full
May God bless all kind hearted individual, please kindly quote me if you want to help me
I don't trust people like you. Are you sure if you see work you will do?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by 3Ceagle(m): 2:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Fake news, no body was killed let alone 16 persons. Security is top notch, the police, army and all security agencies are on topmost of thier game. This is handwork of PDP and thier detractors. We are reassuring Nigerians to go about there business without fear, especially our businessmen in the north east and north west. Long live President, long live APC, long live our faithful followers.
-From the dishounarable minister of dissimformation.( if you like put name, na you talk am)�

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Book of Lamentations..... Northern affairs

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by chidinwachukwu(m): 4:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

When zulum speak out against the military and the government you'll all hail him.

But the moment he acknowledged the effort and success of buhari in the war against insurgency... He had automatically become an enemy.

The north is peaceful compare to how it was before the coming of Buhari... This is the bitter truth you lot don't want to hear.

Now in the whole of North East we only having Bokoharam in Borno villages that are close to the forest.

The only security challenges in the north west is banditry in the villages of South Kaduna, Zamfara and kastina.

Apart from the 3 states I mentioned above... Other 16 northern states are safer than the East.
I thought you have complementary pics of all the bad things in the North that are also in the East?. � Ostrich,keep hiding your head in the sand till it gets to your doorstep,ooh I have forgotten that you are always looking up to your big brother the east.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by juman(m): 4:50am On Dec 11, 2020
This is anarchy.

Nigeria never this bad.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 11, 2020
dammyBoxes:
I don't trust people like you. Are you sure if you see work you will do?
Yes sir I will work if I see

I'm not lazy and besides everyone knows the situation of the country presently

Please don't judge me over the net even before getting to know me
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Edusouls(m): 5:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Continue to deceive yourself..
Arrewa:

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by nafada2: 5:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Clap for yourself.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Amumaigwe: 6:23am On Dec 11, 2020
iampeterben:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/12/10/ganduje-laments-killing-of-16-kano-indigenes-on-abuja-kaduna-highway/

Matyrdom kwa? May their souls rest in peace. May all those whose intentional silence helped to entrench terrorism in this country get their rewards in their life time. Amen.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Amumaigwe: 6:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Then enjoy your 'safety' in peace. You guys should stop bugging us with news of beheadings and mass killings in the North. For neither speaking out early against terrorism nor holding your people in authority accountable for security lapses, you guys deserve what you are getting and even more.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by cardoctor(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Read the news... The attack didn't happen in a single day!

I know children of hate will be here to tell you how unsafe the whole of North is.

Let me disappoint you!

Out of 19 northern state and 16 core northern states.

Kaduna... Not even inside the cities but villages that is unsafe.

Zamfara and kastina villages...

Then Borno villages and forest!!

Not the whole 19 northern state that is unsafe.

Cos some brainless maggots can't stop stereotyping the whole north!

One State being unsafe is bad enough.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by holywind(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2020
dante0147:
The way this people de shock dis days sef dey shock me !
mehn their shock is shocking my shock
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by IkpuMmadu: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2020
EKONGKING:
Living in Northern Nigeria is like living in Afghanistan or probably worse.
No amount of sugar coating the truth will change that.
Until ganduje mentioned it ,nobody knew 16 people died.
One wonders the number of attacks which went unreported.
I wonder how people still live there
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by chaberry(m): 7:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

But not safer than the west right? �
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by BobbyZrealist(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Let's check the fact.
Bandits,kidnappers,herdsmen and cattle rustlers in
1:Sokoto
2:Katsina
3:Kaduna
4:Niger
5:Kebbi
6:Zamfara
Herdsmen in
1:Benue
2:Taraba
Bandits in
1:Nassarawa
And now kidnappers in Abuja.
How many states did I mention?
I am also from the north, don't come here and give us almajiri lies from the pit of hell.
Go and read,more than 300,000 Nigerian refugees are in Niger more than 200,000 of them are from Borno state.
In the year 2015 herdsmen alone killed more than 1,300 people in Benue and other places.
Nigeria is the 3rd most terrorised country in the world after Iraq and Afghanistan.
So my friend Nigeria is a terrorist Islamic state,do u understand?
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by juman(m): 8:13am On Dec 11, 2020
Buhari oooooooooooooo.

Do you know what?

Amotekun kind of security outfit is what north-west and north-east need.
Normal security infrastructure cannot tackle this menace effectively.

These bloodshed must stop.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Herbephe1(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

Read the news... The attack didn't happen in a single day!

I know children of hate will be here to tell you how unsafe the whole of North is.

Let me disappoint you!

Out of 19 northern state and 16 core northern states.

Kaduna... Not even inside the cities but villages that is unsafe.

Zamfara and kastina villages...

Then Borno villages and forest!!

Not the whole 19 northern state that is unsafe.

Cos some brainless maggots can't stop stereotyping the whole north!

Let me resist the urge of calling you òpònú, but I will like to know if Kaduna airport is part of villages in Kaduna? People have abandoned their own houses because of the incessant attacks by the bandits.there was another attack two days ago where two persons lost their lives.
So if Kaduna airport is located in Kaduna village,I apologize for calling you an slowpoke but if not then you remain an old fool.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by cyborgFUNAI: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:

what kind of weed do you smoke before you start commenting?
typical blind sheep

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Adau123(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2020
EKONGKING:
Living in Northern Nigeria is like living in Afghanistan or probably worse.
No amount of sugar coating the truth will change that.
Until ganduje mentioned it ,nobody knew 16 people died.
One wonders the number of attacks which went unreported.
Worst than Afghanistan because they target is only govt.agent but not civilian.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Teejay13(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Na wa o, this country is not safe again!

Where can one run to, does it mean we can no longer travel safely by road again?

Buhari has killed this country.

I can't imagine the costly mistake we have done, selecting buhari as our president.

This isn't funny any more.

Rip to all souls gone so far, from our sentimental decision.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by BENEDICTUM: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

AND SO SHALL THEY BE ALL WIPED OUT FROM TE SURFACE OF THE EARTH

May God preserve them. God will judge all the elites who're manipulating the security structure of the north.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
They wont address this insecurity issues na to lock down people dem sabi.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by JoeEeL(m): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Saturday
7:30 pm

Omo guy, the way I dey see you, you don gallant ready o.

I won't be able to make that time because of my hustle jare. I've never been able to listen to any live broadcast anyways.

But I'll watch the replay on Youtube the following day.
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

May God preserve them. God will judge all the elites who're manipulating the security structure of the north.

Which God ll preserve them? Don't they kill others or also support the death of others that aren't same religion as they are? Day M NEVER DIE FINISH
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

Which God ll preserve them? Don't they kill others or also support the death of others that aren't same religion as they are? Day M NEVER DIE FINISH

Not everyone in the north are evil or killer or conspirators.
I had a colleague from chibok who told me stories of what they're often subjected to before d outbreak of boko haram; how Ali Modu Sheriff detest their region (chibok & bama} because these regions abhor d opposite religion.
So my humble point is, not everyone in the north are evil, especially the Christian minority.

Look at how elrufai is decimating the kaduna south. Just because he want to install an emir in that region by all means at all cost. He's fighting hard to weaken their toughness. He feels that if fulani can achieve that feat (installing emir) in far away kwara, why not kaduna. It's terrible bruv!
Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Not everyone in the north are evil or killer or conspirators.
I had a colleague from chibok who told me stories of what they're often subjected to before d outbreak of boko haram; how Ali Modu Sheriff detest their region (chibok & bama} because these regions abhor d opposite religion.
So my humble point is, not everyone in the north are evil, especially the Christian minority.

Look at how elrufai is decimating the kaduna south. Just because he want to install an emir in that region by all means at all cost. He's fighting hard to weaken their toughness. He feels that if fulani can achieve that feat (installing emir) in far away kwara, why not kaduna. It's terrible bruv!

THEN THEY SHOULD SPEAK UP AND FIGHT WITH THEIR OWN BLOOD.. EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF AFTERALL WHEN MY OWN PEOPLE WERE FIGHTING AND WE ARE STILL DOING THAT, DIS ANYONE CARE? EVERY MAN SHOULD FO REDEEM HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN BLOOD.. PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Laments Killing Of 16 Kano Indigenes On Abuja-kaduna Highway by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Blessedassuranc:

THEN THEY SHOULD SPEAK UP AND FIGHT WITH THEIR OWN BLOOD.. EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF AFTERALL WHEN MY OWN PEOPLE WERE FIGHTING AND WE ARE STILL DOING THAT, DIS ANYONE CARE? EVERY MAN SHOULD FO REDEEM HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN BLOOD.. PERIOD

But that's war. That is what d politicians want! The low class will bear the burden afterall. If you know the minds of the politicians in Nigeria, I swear to God you will consider Afghanistan or Iran some sort of heaven and may want to relocate. It's just that Nigerians have this traits in them that nothing affects them. Nigerians are like water: nothing can really affect water.
Nigerian politicians are the most ruthless of human species. I don't want to leave the without certain experience so I permit myself for some things. And pls If u're in Abuja, work ur way into a political corridor. There you'll find out, firsthand what I'm talking about. Let's stand up to our feet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke Addresses Osun People, Says Claim Of Over-voting Unfounded / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism / Troops Recover Shilka And Gun Truck From Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.