Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House (3098 Views)

Igbo, House & Yoruba Kings Meet Queen Elizabeth - Throw Back Photo / TRAGEDY OF IGBO CHASING RATS WHILE THE IGBO HOUSE IS ON FIRE... - TONY NNADI / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Kapilta(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
adonni:
with the way hates has started pouring in from grown ups that claims to be in the Same country ,it gets me thinking this is why the Europeans always painted lucifer'' devil as blacks
I sure say before ibo pikin learn to dey pronounce mama or papa, e for don already master the word hate and hatred. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Kapilta(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Igbo don finally accept say dem be stranger for Lagos. haha

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by OfficialAPCNig: 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
If yorubas put the same effort they put into dragging Lagos in claiming Kwara, by now, by now they would have liberated their brothers in Ilorin.

FESTAC State.... Loading

4 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by totit: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
laiperi:
Mention the houses and locations.

grin grin cheesy
cheesy cheesy :
Una go kill man person for here. grin

1 Like

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why is it any sentence that have igbos and lagos in it get afonjas so agitated grin grin grin grin grin always funny to watch

4 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Kennyswag: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
I don't even understand the meaning of this
Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by loopman: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
If yorubas put the same effort they put into dragging Lagos in claiming Kwara, by now, by now they would have liberated their brothers in Ilorin.

FESTAC State.... Loading

Yorubas are not dragging Lagos, they own and control the state, all the three senatorial districts, the 57 LCDA and LG are completely under them, so how can they be dragging what they control

The people dragging are the foreigners that need to build the tribal community town hall to give themselves a sense of communal presence and create an identifying entity

Why do Ibos always stand logic on it head ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Gracchus: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
LegendHero:

Shinedu, if you beat your chest too much there won’t be any meat left oooooo.

We know you guys own all the beautiful houses in Indonesia, Singapore, Lagos, Somalia, Pakistan, Peru, Neptune, Pluto, Mars, and Afghanistan.

Ibo Kwenu to the developers.
Don't waste your precious time on these people bro. With the way they brag about property ownership in Lagos, one would think every single Yoruba in Lagos now sleep under bridges and on the streets, even Tinubu has no single house in Lagos, he sleeps on the street, ditto for Adenuga, Baba Ijebu etc. Alas, they are the ones crying about Yoruba landlords(whom they claim have no houses in Lagos) denying house rents. Confused people, on one tern, they own 95% of properties in Lagos, on another, they claim Tinubu owns most of the properties in Lagos. Lmao

7 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
bamite:

Biafrudians love to stay everywhere except their cursed erosion ravaged land
Do you love One Nigeria?

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Obamaofusa: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your mouth

You should be ashamed of yourself that people from the East are more successful than you will ever be in your land .

The most beautiful houses on the island are owned and occupied by the most successful tribe in Nigeria , the Igbos.
lol

Igbos sleep in their tiny shops.Stop deceiving yourself.

Igbos that are the most poverty stricken in Southern Nigeria or another Igbo people from Saturn?
Poverty dey worry you..

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Nwadiuto247: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
laiperi:
Biri ka mu biri: Live and let’s live when you are outside but not when you are at home?

Your fellow Igbo living within your State were sent packing.

Practice what you preach outside at home sir.

Did you see rich Igbos were giving out palliatives during the lockdown to their people at home?

Does that show hatred?

Did you notice igbos give Bloc votes during election?

Does that show disunity?
Take it easy o

1 Like

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by bamite(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
imhotep:

Do you love One Nigeria?

Cc lzaa

Yes as long as SE choose to go and stop gumming body with SS by force
Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
bamite:

But Nzeogwu was from the SS na grin

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Obamaofusa: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
jneutron4000:
I commend this, at least it will serve like Igbo Embassy in Yorubaland. grin
grin
Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Marine54(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nice one.
I hope this gesture can be expresse to us in the East as this results from the peaceful atmosphere Lagos provides.
Can you imagine Nigeria with out IBO..

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by LegendHero(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gracchus:
Don't waste your precious time on these people bro. With the way they brag about property ownership in Lagos, one would think every single Yoruba in Lagos now sleep under bridges and on the streets, even Tinubu has no single house in Lagos, he sleeps on the street, ditto for Adenuga, Baba Ijebu etc. Alas, they are the ones crying about Yoruba landlords(whom they claim have no houses in Lagos) denying house rents. Confused people, on one tern, they own 95% of properties in Lagos, on another, they claim Tinubu owns most of the properties in Lagos. Lmao

Lol.

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by technicallyrich(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
twutin1:
Bros, Lagos is yoruba land.

Stop saying this "Lagos is no man's land" to further enslave yourself to Lagos.

If Oduduwa decides to separate tomorrow, they will 100% take lagos.

Enough of the silly debate. Invest in your homeland before anywhere else.

I
you are a madd man.
lagos is originally own by we ijaws and binins.

some how some how yorubas now claim they own it. how.
believe me if Nigeria break up we will never leave lagos and ondo state.
and you people will fight ijaws and benin.
and you know that is like suicidee.
e
ijaws no dey play with una like our igbo brothers.
an average ijaw man is fearless, brave., strong and a warrior.
so you have no right to tell who stays and leave.
go back to your rottenn house in ogbomosho

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by twutin1: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
technicallyrich:
I
you are a madd man.
lagos is originally own by we ijaws and binins.

some how some how yorubas now claim they own it. how.
believe me if Nigeria break up we will never leave lagos and ondo state.
and you people will fight ijaws and benin.
and you know that is like suicidee.
e
ijaws no dey play with una like our igbo brothers.
an average ijaw man is fearless, brave., strong and a warrior.
so you have no right to tell who stays and leave.
go back to your rottenn house in ogbomosho

Shut up and get out. Ijaws are not even true Nigerians.

They own no land. They only have land on political maps. If Nigeria disintegrates, they will have no land. Your people belong to Ghana.

Bini are closer to the yoruba and igbo than the ijaw in terms of culture, history, ancestry, etc so don't add them into your nonsense.

If yoruba and igbo fight ijaw, that will be the end of ijaw, I promise you.

The rest of what you said is just nonsense chest beating and deserves no response.

The original southerners are the yoruba, akoko, igbo, basically those belonging to the yeai language group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Okpotokpo: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
laiperi:

Congratulations to Igbo-speaking community in Lagos(ISCL) for the celebration of new milestone in Lagos than anywhere in the world.

Where else but Lagos, Ibadan and Ondo where Igbo can relax and live peacefully than the East.

Don't abuse the privilege.
undecidedoga i don't think you should be here, abeg join your colleagues in the romance section
Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by technicallyrich(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
twutin1:

Shut up and get out. Ijaws are not even true Nigerians.

They own no land. They only have land on political maps. If Nigeria disintegrates, they will have no land. Your people belong to Ghana.

Bini are closer to the yoruba and igbo than the ijaw in terms of culture, history, ancestry, etc so don't add them into your nonsense.

If yoruba and igbo fight ijaw, that will be the end of ijaw, I promise you.

The rest of what you said is just nonsense chest beating and deserves no response.

igbos we never fight ijaw. because they are our brothers.
you people have been threatening the igbos as if is your land.
now as i told you the truth, you know yaribanzas are cowardds infact the weakest tribe in africa, you don they find who go help you fight.
my man i repeat the real owners of lagos and ondo state are ijaws.
stop threatening other tribes for something that is not yours.
infact untill date, there are indigenous ijaws in lagos and ondo state. sowore is a good example.
weakk streghnthless cowwards.
if Nigeria divide will we conquer you people.andbthat is a fact

1 Like

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Dovegrey: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Is this kind of uncouth mouth that put your types into trouble with your host communities, do Yorubas looks underdogs to u? Even in western world there are middle and upper class populace, am sure u are in 2 by 2 shop in Aba yarning dust,putting hard working igbos in collision with their host community .Oro were lonyato, Omo irankiran
He is in 2 by 2 shop but he is doing better than your entire generation.
Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your mouth

You should be ashamed of yourself that people from the East are more successful than you will ever be in your land .

The most beautiful houses on the island are owned and occupied by the most successful tribe in Nigeria , the Igbos.

shut up my friend, your showing the devils tongue with your divisive shit spewing, learn to accept the difference of others around you, you will be less of a shit head.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by OfficialAPCNig: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
loopman:

Yorubas are not dragging Lagos, they own and control the state, all the three senatorial districts, the 57 LCDA and LG are completely under them, so how can they be dragging what they control

The people dragging are the foreigners that need to build the tribal community town hall to give themselves a sense of communal presence

Why do Ibos always stand logic on it head ?
Fulanis are ruling Kano. Does it make Kano Fulani land?

When the time comes, you guys would be flushed back to Ogbomosho.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Akanbiedu(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ti aye ba gba Tapa

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by AfonjaConehead: 11:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
bamite:

True enemies of ss are those who voted against their son 2014..

True friends n brothers of ss are those who voted for their son 2014.

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by GOVERNMENT2: 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
adonni:
with the way hates has started pouring in from grown ups that claims to be in the Same country ,it gets me thinking this is why the Europeans always painted lucifer'' devil as blacks
99.9 PERCENT OF THEM ARE HERDERS, I MEAN FULANI HERDSMEN
Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Onlinesmart: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up your mouth

I asked a fool like you how much you're being paid to lie and beat chest online but refused to reply. Can you do the honor by answering how much?

1 Like

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Onlinesmart: 12:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Marine54:
Can you imagine Nigeria with out IBO..
Yes, there will be no more baby factory, drug peddling, armed robbery, kidnapping, substandard products etc.

1 Like

Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by Onlinesmart: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Delusion is sweet inside the head of a slowpoke.
Re: The Igbo-speaking Community In Lagos ISCL, Open Igbo House by loopman: 5:30am On Dec 11, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Your great grandfathers dreamt of capturing Lagos, it ended in disaster for them, it will always end in disaster for you too. All you need to look is the map of Lagos and see how it’s buried deep down to yoruba land.

Look at where Yorubas are making sure they concentrate you, the deepest part that will make your escape the hardest out of Lagos, even if you run across the border into Cotonou, that is another Yorubaoid enclave. Be careful what you wish for, you won’t recover from it this time around grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo State Has Been Invaded / Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] / Tongues Are Wagging Over Photos Of Osinbajo's Souvenir With Wads Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.