Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] (3112 Views)

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? / 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. / Biafra: Video Of Rivers Indigenes Celebrating Liberation From Biafra Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
The aim of biafra is simple to liberate everyone, I watched a video by an Esan Princess and I now understand that some tribes are oppressed, we really don't know what is going on, the woman is Esan and she is telling the Oba of Benin that Esan land is Biafran land[igodomigodo], I was shocked, I support 5Egbo states but that woman's video touched me, she is Esan and she says she is Biafran, watch the video yourself, who knew that the Esan people have been oppressed by the Benin people? Biafran simply means freedom, once Igbos leave, Nigeria would break into pieces, Biafra is freedom for everyone, so you can form your own country or be a part of us and we would all have equal rights, in my Biafra nepotism would be against the law 10yrs in prison, If you are a tribe suffering under another tribe please speak up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Kmw6aHgEY

https://www.biafranboys.org/benin-oppressing-esan-now-i-understand

4 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
tribes are oppressed in nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Cheap ipob propanganda.

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by tutudesz: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:
It is simple to liberate everyone, I watched a video by an Esan woman and I now understand that some tribes are oppressed, we really don't know what is going on, the woman is Esan and she is telling the Oba of Benin that Esan land is Biafran land[igodomigodo], I was shocked, I support 5Egbo states but that woman's video touched me, she is Esan and she says she is Biafran, watch the video yourself, who knew that the Esan people have been oppressed by the Benin people? Biafran simply means freedom, once Igbos leave, Nigeria would break into pieces, Biafra is freedom for everyone, so you can form your own country or be a part of us and we would all have equal rights, in my Biafra nepotism would be against the law 10yrs in prison, If you are a tribe suffering under another tribe please speak up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Kmw6aHgEY

https://www.biafranboys.org/benin-oppressing-esan-now-i-understand

You don leave Ijaw people and Clark enter Oba of Benin shocked Guy na dey careful O!! This battle don enter spiritual

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by limeta(f): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:
Cheap ipob propanganda.

This one pass you
stay your lane
Esan no send you at all,keep your self and family safe .

10 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:
Cheap ipob propanganda.

stop acting like a baby and watch the video,abi you no get data

9 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
limeta:

This one pass you
stay your lane
Cheap ipob propanganda, I know ipob, they are evil, I live in East.

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2021
tutudesz:

You don leave Ijaw people and Clark enter Oba of Benin shocked Guy na dey careful O!! This battle don enter spiritual

i never finish,i am touching all tribes,yesterday i do joe ibokwe,mods delete am because i was too harsh on joe ibokwe..i am igbo we dont fear anyone but our chi,you be oba for your pocket,you be obi of for your pocket,you see wetin day happen for eswatini ,we no want king

7 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
limeta:

This one pass you
stay your lane

i was shocked and i felt the pain in the womans voice,they are welcome in biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

Cheap ipob propanganda, I know ipob, they are evil, I live in East.

shut up,the woman in the video is esan

8 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

shut up,the woman in the video is esan
Ipob paid her, she is speaking for herself...no rational human being will want to be an Ipobian, under a murderous supreme leader like Kanu. Do y'all like being slaves over again?

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by BiafIntel: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2021
Igodomigodo is the key that opens the door. These people are called Ubiaja people or Esan people. They are related to Igbos and have nothing to do with Benin people who are the descendants of IleUbinu from IleIfe. The Benin people are yoruba migrants into Ubiaja land, the land of the Esan people and they will be forced to go back to IleIfe when Biafra is restored. Type Ubiaja people on google to learn more about these grea Esan people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
BiafIntel:
Igodomigodo is the key that opens the door. These people are called Ubiaja people or Esan people. They are related to Igbos and have nothing to do with Benin people who are the descendants of IleUbinu from IleIfe. The Benin people are yoruba migrants into Ubiaja land, the land of the Esan people and they will be forced to go back to IleIfe when Biafra is restored. Type Ubiaja people on google to learn more about these grea Esan people.
Ipob chief propagandist, you people are killing our people in the East, only criminals and thugs join your IPOB. You all will pay with your lives for the death and destruction you caused in the East.

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
BiafIntel:

wow,i swear i was shocked tribes are suffering,i wonder how the notorious ijaws are treating other tribes near them,thoh come and tell us because,another article is coming,tribes must speak up
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by tutudesz: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

i never finish,i am touching all tribes,yesterday i do joe ibokwe,mods delete am because i was too harsh on joe ibokwe..i am igbo we dont fear anyone but our chi,you be oba for your pocket,you be obi of for your pocket,you see wetin day happen for eswatini ,we no want king
Guy if you have no respect for your Own king, learn to have for others.

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

Ipob chief propagandist, you people are killing our people in the East, only criminals and thugs join your IPOB. You all will pay with your lives for the death and destruction you caused in the East.

shut up you sound fulani,we are talking of esan and benin here

4 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
tutudesz:

Guy if you have no respect for your Own king, learn to have for others.

fem there,who be king?so king day pay my bills abi?this is 2021 yeye boy..una mumu never do..i imagine if ijaw get king una for over worship am like slave..lol...una king spiff people chase am,lol
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
tutudesz:

as the spirit leads me
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

shut up you sound fulani,we are talking of esan and benin here
Fck you, secure your 5 Biafran states first. Thieves, you people are thieves, you wan from ipob land go thief Oba land...na trouble you dey find.

Does the opinion of one woman define the aspirations of a people?

Not everyone is like us Ibos, that allow the aspirations of Kanu and his criminals destroy our lands and good name. Open your brain.

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

Fck you, secure your 5 Biafran states first. Thieves, you people are thieves, you wan from ipob land go thief Oba land...na trouble you dey find.

Does the opinion of one woman define the aspirations of a people?

Not everyone is like us Ibos[b][/b], that allow the aspirations of Kanu and his criminals destroy our lands and good name. Open your brain.

haha,i finally brought him out from his fuani shell,red flag typing igbo as ibo,mark this guy people he is fulani,i am good see how i expose you

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

haha,i finally brought him out from his fuani shell,red flag typing igbo as ibo,mark this guy people he is fulani,i am good see how i expose you
Am Igbo am not Ipob, know the difference. I hate Ipobians cos they hurt people I know. Stop meddling in other people's lands, think about your biafra. You idiots are creating enemies for us everywhere.
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2021
Naijaibo:

Am Igbo am not Ipob, know the difference. I hate Ipobians cos they hurt people I know. Stop meddling in other people's lands, think about your biafra. You idiots are creating enemies for us everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2021
igbo bad abi,name one tribe that igbos are oppressing in nigeria?
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by limeta(f): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

i was shocked and i felt the pain in the womans voice,they are welcome in biafra

we are biafrans we ve always been
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by Ariani: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
BiafIntel:

The way you guys reason is pathetic.

Ubiaja people are not related to Ndiigbo. They are Esans. How do I know? I have been there.
MNK went to Radio and told you that Ubiaja is Igbo, and you swallowed it all with no questions.
Tufiakwa.

5 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

Ubiaja people are not related to Ndiigbo. They are Esans. How do I know? I have been there.
MNK went to Radio and told you that Ubiaja is Igbo, and you swallowed it all with no questions.
Tufiakwa.

what is the meaning of esan?
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by BiafIntel: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ariani:

Tufiakwa.
Illiterate. Type the meaning of related, learn and shut the fucuck up.

3 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
BiafIntel:

Illiterate. Type the meaning of related, learn and shut the fucuck up.

lol no mind that boy na mumu man
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by tutudesz: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2021
mocey:

fem there,who be king?so king day pay my bills abi?this is 2021 yeye boy..una mumu never do..i imagine if ijaw get king una for over worship am like slave..lol...una king spiff people chase am,lol
And he was disrespected by his people and not outsider.
Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by bomb24: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
esan is not biafra! and will never be, stop this shenanigan...
you Ipob lots are a disgrace to our race.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2021
now i understand y benin people dont want to support biafra,they know the esan people would leave

1 Like

Re: Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] by mocey: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
bomb24:
esan is not biafra! and will never be, stop this shenanigan...

you Ipob lots are a disgrace to our race.

go and tell the esan princess and not me,so stop crying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ANIOMA Should Be Seeded To The South East As The Sixth South East State / President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) / Obi—Sanusi Campaign Poster Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.