Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) (1691 Views)

The Law Of Contrast And The Breakdown Of Muslim Relationships / Hijab, Qur'an, Law, And Religion. / Position Of The Law On The Use Of Hijab/Veil In Public Institutions- O.G Chukkol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by zoer(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Please i really need a clear and honest answer.
I have been hearing that the real or true injil is either lost or distorted by christian.

This claim do come from our Muslim brothers, so, can our Muslim brother prove that, and can they tell the Christian the real injil and who distorted it?

There is also a claim that Moses, Abraham and Jesus are Muslim but as i am thought his to be a moslim is to say "there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is is prophet".... Can my Muslim brothers prove to the Christians where Moses, Abraham, Jesus affirm this statement not forgetting that this great men came before Mohammed.
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2020
zoer:
I have been hearing that the real or true injil is either lost or distorted by christian.

This claim do come from our Muslim brothers, so, can our Muslim brother prove that, and can they tell the Christian the real injil and who distorted it?

The Injeel was revealed to Jesus son of Mary and not written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. We don't know how it got missing. But what is sure is that it wasn't written by those men.
Similarly, the Torah was given to Moses and not written by him. It is not Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy in the Bible.

There is also a claim that Moses, Abraham and Jesus are Muslim but as i am thought his to be a moslim is to say "there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is is prophet".... Can my Muslim brothers prove to the Christians where Moses, Abraham, Jesus affirm this statement not forgetting that this great men came before Mohammed.

Yes, they were all Muslims even Noah. The saying "there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger" is used by mainly by the Muslims from the time of the Last Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wasalam). However, All Prophet believes in the first part i.e. "There is no God but Allah" while presenting themselves to their people as God's Prophet.

Adam was the first Prophet of Islam while Noah was the first Messenger. Muhammad is the last Prophet and Messenger of Allah. And there are many others in Abraham, Solomon, David, Enoch, Jacob, ....,Isaac, Ishmael, Joseph, Jonah, Job, Elijah, Elisha, Isiah, Moses, Aaron,...., Zachariah, John, Jesus, Muhammad.

Qur'an 6 (Al-Anam)
83. And that was Our Proof which We gave Ibrahim (Abraham) against his people. We raise whom We will in degrees. Certainly your Lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing.
84. And We bestowed upon him Ishaque (Isaac) and Ya’qub (Jacob), each of them We guided, and before him, We guided Nuh (Noah), and among his progeny Dawud (David), Sulaiman (Solomon), Ayub (Job), Yusuf (Joseph), Musa (Moses), and Harun (Aaron). Thus do We reward the good-doers.
85. And Zakariya (Zachariya), and Yahya (John) and ‘Iesa (Jesus) and Iliyas (Elias), each one of them was of the righteous.
86. And Isma’il (Ishmael) and Al-Yas’a (Elisha), and Yunus (Jonah) and Lout (Lot), and each one of them We preferred above the ‘Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of their times).
87. And also some of their fathers and their progeny and their brethren, We chose them, and We guided them to a Straight Path.
88. This is the Guidance of Allah with which He guides whomsoever He will of His slaves. But if they had joined in worship others with Allah, all that they used to do would have been of no benefit to them.

Furthermore, Noah was a Muslim:
Allaah says of Nooh (interpretation of the meaning):
“And recite to them the news of Nooh (Noah). When he said to his people: ‘O my people, if my stay (with you), and my reminding (you) of the Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allaah is hard on you, then I put my trust in Allaah. So devise your plot, you and your partners, and let not your plot be in doubt for you. Then pass your sentence on me and give me no respite.

72. ‘But if you turn away (from accepting my doctrine of Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allaah), then no reward have I asked of you, my reward is only from Allaah, and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims (i.e. those who submit to Allaah’s Will)’”
[Yoonus 10:71-72]

Abraham was a Muslim:
And Allaah says of Ibraaheem (interpretation of the meaning):

“And who turns away from the religion of Ibraaheem (Abraham) (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) except him who befools himself? Truly, We chose him in this world and verily, in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous.

131. When his Lord said to him, ‘Submit (i.e. be a Muslim)!’ He said, ‘I have submitted myself (as a Muslim) to the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).’

132. And this (submission to Allaah, Islam) was enjoined by Ibraaheem (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya’qoob (Jacob) (saying), ‘O my sons! Allaah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islam (as Muslims — Islamic Monotheism)’”

[al-Baqarah 2:130-132]

Moses was a Muslim:
And He says of Moosa (interpretation of the meaning):

“And Moosa (Moses) said: ‘O my people! If you have believed in Allaah, then put your trust in Him if you are Muslims (those who submit to Allaah’s Will)’”
[Yoonus 10:84]

And the Messiah was a Muslim:
And He says of the Messiah (interpretation of the meaning):

“And when I (Allaah) inspired Al‑Hawariyyoon (the disciples) [of ‘Eesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: ‘We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims’”
[al-Maa'idah 5:111]

Others are Muslims:
And He says of the previous Prophets (interpretation of the meaning):

“…by which the Prophets, who submitted themselves to Allaah’s Will …”
[al-Maa’idah 5:44]

So Islam is what all Prophets followed in the general sense. But the Islam we practice today is that from the last Prophet (salallahu alayhi wa salam).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
zoer:

If the gospel is lost why did Allah ask the people of the gospel to judge by what is in the gospel?
Was Allah telling them to judge from a non existent book?

"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 47)

If the gospel was not written down into a book, why are Christians referred to as the people of the book in the Quran?

"O People of the Scripture, why do you argue about Abraham while the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed until after him? Then will you not reason?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 65)

There is no statement or proof from the Quran that Muslims hold as the word of jibreel by Allah that the gospel is lost, and at what point did the gospel get lost?

Gospel means good news, the good news that Jesus preached and was recorded by his followers and compiled into a book just like the Quran actually means recite, and was compiled into a book after Muhammad died.

Muslims claim the gospel is lost but the authors of the Quran plagiarized the same gospel:

Luke 1:13-14:
But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zechariah, for your prayer has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.
And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth

Quran plagiarism:
"[He was told], O Zechariah, indeed We give you good tidings of a boy whose name will be John. We have not assigned to any before [this] name."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 7)

Luke 1:18
And Zechariah said to the angel, “How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years.”

Quran plagiarism:
"He said, My Lord, how will I have a boy when my wife has been barren and I have reached extreme old age?"
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse cool

Luke 1:22
And when he came out, he was unable to speak to them, and they realized that he had seen a vision in the temple. And he kept making signs to them and remained mute.

Quran plagiarism:
"So he came out to his people from the prayer chamber and signaled to them to exalt [Allah] in the morning and afternoon."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 11)

The books that were not lost and that were preserved more than 500 years after Christ died and resurrected, for Muhammad was was born around 570 A.D. to have seen the Jews and Christians is Mecca reading those books and yet Muslims are now claiming that the books are lost.

At what point did it get lost?

Even Sahih Bukhari Vol 1 Book 1 Hadith 3 narrated how Waraqa, Khadijah's cousin used to write from the Gospel in Hebrew language.
That's to tell you that the Gospel was very much available during the time of Muhammad and it was the same Waraqa that helped Muhammad to erroneously confirm that it was Gabriel that was revealing things to Muhammad
The gospel was lost yet it was available to Waraqa to copy from during the days of Muhammad, as Allah had wished him to?

"... Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write...."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3

Here we are told that Waraqa, the man that erroneously pronounced Muhammad as a Prophet used to write from the Gospel as Allah wished him. So it tells you that the Gospel was available in the time of Muhammad and it was available in his localities and the fact that Allah endorsed Waraqa to copy from it, that means it was the original gospel or are you saying that your Allah endorsed a fake gospel to be copied by waraqa?

"Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic Waraqa asked (the Prophet), "What do you see?" When he told him, Waraqa said, "That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet) Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly."
- Sahih Bukhari 4:55:605

As for the Quran, Muhammad didn't write it either, the first complete Quran was compiled 20years after Muhammad had died, and the other manuscripts were burnt. The current Quran is the handiwork of Ibn Mujahid

Read Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510 for the narration of how the Quran was written

Rash4ductluv, Antichristian and Empiree won't tell you the truth, their aim is to confuse you the more. Read the Bible, the Quran and the hadith by yourself and you will understand many things about Islam and Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
zoer:

hello, I'm not in position to give more details at the moment because I am busy.

However allow me to drop one or two things. If you study bible you get to see several authors of the bibles by human beings. Some books of the bible were even written by unknown writers. I have dealt with this topic 5 yrs ago on this platform. You can find it in rilwayne001's thread.

Bibles you have today are fake especially the most "trusted" of all, King James Bible. It is the only authorized version of the Bible according to Bible scholars. It is as fake at plastic surgery. Please I am not trying to mock your religion but to give you facts. They even have gay Bible, kiddie Bible etc. Ask yourself, did Jesus write these too?.

So if King James Bible is the most trusted and authorized version, why would RSV (Revised Standard Version) condemned King James Bible?. On the preface of RSV it says King James version is horrible. Read screenshots for yourself. You can google it too. It is still on the preface of RSV till today.

Educate yourself my friend. Christianity is fraud.

Modified:

There are elements of truth in the Bible but christians DO NOT follow these truths. They have shamelessly abandoned the truth in the Bible and follow man-made doctrine (Paul). Every religious practices legislated in the Bible are practiced by Muslims but christians follow every practices condemned by the bible. I didnt make this up. I can give you references if you want when i have time.

1 Like

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
zoer:

The original Quran was burnt:

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

So Uthman sent for the manuscript with Hafsa
"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D.20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

The arabic skeletal script is without the diacritical marks and vowelization:
Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

WHERE IS THE QURAN GIVEN TO MUHAMMAD?

1 Like

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 12:40am On Dec 16, 2020
zoer:

Your post is actually directed at muslims and we are gradually responding to your request. However time will tell sincerity of your request. But I noticed that a guy that is much known to be islamophobic posts is vehemently posting stuff about islam and derailing your thread. I will urge you to report him to MOD to ban him. He is posting things he doesn't understand and he doesn't have physical evidence like we have for Bible and christianity.. He can open his thread and bring on his challenges there. Please tell him to stop derailing your thread so that we can move forward. Thank you.

There is also a claim that Moses, Abraham and Jesus are Muslim but as i am thought his to be a muslim is to say "there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is is prophet".... Can my Muslim brothers prove to the Christians where Moses, Abraham, Jesus affirm this statement not forgetting that this great men came before Mohammed.
Yes, this is true. I can only brief now. Your reply will determine further explanation. My question is, do you agree that God is One?, The Unique and Absolute?, the Only Creator of Heavens and Earth and He sent prophets and messengers to mankind?. If your answer is yes, then, how could One God sent prophets and messengers with different doctrines?. If God is One, the implication is that His message is ONE. All His prophets and messengers must have parallel belief system. The main purpose He sent prophets and messengers must be the same from the beginning to end. From the first prophet to the last of them. Do you agree with this simple physics?.

Remember i have not started quoting from Quran or Bible. I don't want to inundate you with references. I believe you are a smart and intelligent person with positive thinking capacity because God gave you brain to think naturally for yourself. So yes, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and all prophets and messangers (peace be upon them all) before them were all muslims with evidences. So your reply will determines further action.

I actually just noticed my muslim brother up there has done some justice to your requests. I can only throw in more for enlightenment purposes.
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Zoer

Only falsehoods are afraid of being exposed, truth doesn't care. tlThe guy above me is already getting jittery that I'm telling you the truth and he's now afraid and is asking you to report me to be banned because he doesn't want me to reveal the truth to you. Everything I typed here are referenced from verifiable sources and that's an evidence that what I'm telling you is the truth.

He said that I don't have evidence for what I said.

Please ask him if it's not true that as at 652 A.D. when Uthman compiled, standardized and burnt the original manuscripts of the Quran, were there diacritical marks in Arabic language?

Diacritical marks only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran. (This is verifiable fact)

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

None of the above dialect marks existed in the time of the prophet or Uthman in 652 AD and the present day Quran has them

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received.

Abraham, Noah, Jacob, Jesus were not Muslims, a Muslim is the one who submits to Allah, the Jews never worshipped Allah, their God is Yahweh.

They never practiced idolatry. However, Muhammad manufactured his own fictitious version of the Jewish legends and labelled them Muslims and even accused Islamic Abraham of calling the sun, moon and stars his Lords.

Even the Quran says the Israeli are the ones given Prophethood, muhammad is not from Israel hence by that standard he can't be a Prophet.

وَوَهَبْنَا لَهُۥٓ إِسْحٰقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَجَعَلْنَا فِى ذُرِّيَّتِهِ النُّبُوَّةَ وَالْكِتٰبَ وَءَاتَيْنٰهُ أَجْرَهُۥ فِى الدُّنْيَا  ۖ وَإِنَّهُۥ فِى الْأَاخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصّٰلِحِينَ
"And We gave to Him Isaac and Jacob and placed in his descendants prophethood and scripture. And We gave him his reward in this world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter among the righteous."
(QS. Al-Ankaboot 29: Verse 27)

MUHAMMAD WAS NOT A DESCENDANT OF ISSAC AND JACOB, SO HOW CAN HE CLAIM TO BE A PROPHET?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 4:25am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by zoer(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
@emperee...please can you talk more about it?
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
zoer:
@emperee...please can you talk more about it?
okay, when I'm chanced I will. But a Muslim brother did provide some information to there. I will add mine as well.....In Sha Allah
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by true2god: 6:38am On Dec 23, 2020
advocatejare:

If the gospel is lost why did Allah ask the people of the gospel to judge by what is in the gospel?
Was Allah telling them to judge from a non existent book?

"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 47)

If the gospel was not written down into a book, why are Christians referred to as the people of the book in the Quran?

"O People of the Scripture, why do you argue about Abraham while the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed until after him? Then will you not reason?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 65)

There is no statement or proof from the Quran that Muslims hold as the word of jibreel by Allah that the gospel is lost, and at what point did the gospel get lost?

Gospel means good news, the good news that Jesus preached and was recorded by his followers and compiled into a book just like the Quran actually means recite, and was compiled into a book after Muhammad died.

Muslims claim the gospel is lost but the authors of the Quran plagiarized the same gospel:

Luke 1:13-14:
But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zechariah, for your prayer has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you shall call his name John.
And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth

Quran plagiarism:
"[He was told], O Zechariah, indeed We give you good tidings of a boy whose name will be John. We have not assigned to any before [this] name."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 7)

Luke 1:18
And Zechariah said to the angel, “How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years.”

Quran plagiarism:
"He said, My Lord, how will I have a boy when my wife has been barren and I have reached extreme old age?"
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse cool

Luke 1:22
And when he came out, he was unable to speak to them, and they realized that he had seen a vision in the temple. And he kept making signs to them and remained mute.

Quran plagiarism:
"So he came out to his people from the prayer chamber and signaled to them to exalt [Allah] in the morning and afternoon."
(QS. Maryam 19: Verse 11)

The books that were not lost and that were preserved more than 500 years after Christ died and resurrected, for Muhammad was was born around 570 A.D. to have seen the Jews and Christians is Mecca reading those books and yet Muslims are now claiming that the books are lost.

At what point did it get lost?

Even Sahih Bukhari Vol 1 Book 1 Hadith 3 narrated how Waraqa, Khadijah's cousin used to write from the Gospel in Hebrew language.
That's to tell you that the Gospel was very much available during the time of Muhammad and it was the same Waraqa that helped Muhammad to erroneously confirm that it was Gabriel that was revealing things to Muhammad
The gospel was lost yet it was available to Waraqa to copy from during the days of Muhammad, as Allah had wished him to?

"... Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the Pre-Islamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write...."
-Sahih Bukhari 1:1:3

Here we are told that Waraqa, the man that erroneously pronounced Muhammad as a Prophet used to write from the Gospel as Allah wished him. So it tells you that the Gospel was available in the time of Muhammad and it was available in his localities and the fact that Allah endorsed Waraqa to copy from it, that means it was the original gospel or are you saying that your Allah endorsed a fake gospel to be copied by waraqa?

"Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) returned to Khadija while his heart was beating rapidly. She took him to Waraqa Waraqa bin Naufal who was a Christian convert and used to read the Gospels in Arabic Waraqa asked (the Prophet), "What do you see?" When he told him, Waraqa said, "That is the same angel whom Allah sent to the Prophet) Moses. Should I live till you receive the Divine Message, I will support you strongly."
- Sahih Bukhari 4:55:605

As for the Quran, Muhammad didn't write it either, the first complete Quran was compiled 20years after Muhammad had died, and the other manuscripts were burnt. The current Quran is the handiwork of Ibn Mujahid

Read Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510 for the narration of how the Quran was written

Rash4ductluv, Antichristian and Empiree won't tell you the truth, their aim is to confuse you the more. Read the Bible, the Quran and the hadith by yourself and you will understand many things about Islam and Christianity.
Very coherent! Thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by true2god: 6:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Empiree:
hello, I'm not in position to give more details at the moment because I am busy.

However allow me to drop one or two things. If you study bible you get to see several authors of the bibles by human beings. Some books of the bible were even written by unknown writers. I have dealt with this topic 5 yrs ago on this platform. You can find it in rilwayne001's thread.

Bibles you have today are fake especially the most "trusted" of all, King James Bible. It is the only authorized version of the Bible according to Bible scholars. It is as fake at plastic surgery. Please I am not trying to mock your religion but to give you facts. They even have gay Bible, kiddie Bible etc. Ask yourself, did Jesus write these too?.

So if King James Bible is the most trusted and authorized version, why would RSV (Revised Standard Version) condemned King James Bible?. On the preface of RSV it says King James version is horrible. Read screenshots for yourself. You can google it too. It is still on the preface of RSV till today.

Educate yourself my friend. Christianity is fraud.

Modified:

There are elements of truth in the Bible but christians DO NOT follow these truths. They have shamelessly abandoned the truth in the Bible and follow man-made doctrine (Paul). Every religious practices legislated in the Bible are practiced by Muslims but christians follow every practices condemned by the bible. I didnt make this up. I can give you references if you want when i have time.
I understand your concern when you brought out the KJV as your proof that the Bible is corrupt. Note, there is a big difference between english translation like the KJV, NIV, RSV, GNB, etc (just like you have Yusuf Ali, sahih international, Mushin Khan, Picktall, Ahmed Ali translations of the Quran) and Bible Hebrew and Greek manuscript. Now let me burst your bubble, both sahih international and Yusuf Ali translated Quran 10:5 differently. Go and read it and tell me which one is the right translation.

Now, let's come back to your concern, KJV uses old english in their translations which in modern days can be very wrong to current english readers. For example, the KJV version often use the word 'the holy ghost' to refer to 'the holy spirit'. Ghost and Spirit, to modern english speakers, are different but to the english speakers of 200-400 years ago they have not problem with that.

Besides, the word 'it' was also used for spirits in KJV instead of 'he' or 'his' as a pronoun for spirits. To a modern reader this is a problem because it makes spirits sound like inanimate objects. The good news here is that the translator of KJV have understood this concern and try to revised the translation in order to address this concern and are never ashamed to address them publicly. The result is the production of the NKJV.

And note, there is a different between biblical manuscripts and Bible translations. KJV is a Bible translations into english language, and just as you cannot refer Yorubas quranic translations as a standard Quranic manuscript you cannot hold KJV into the same standard. I hope you get the logic and understand my english.

So stop using Islamic, and ACADIP template, to blackmail the Bible and the Christan faith in particular. That talking point can only work on the uninformed. Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
true2god:
I understand your concern when you brought out the KJV as your proof that the Bible is corrupt. Note, there is a big difference between english translation like the KJV, NIV, RSV, GNB, etc (just like you have Yusuf Ali, sahih international, Mushin Khan, Picktall, Ahmed Ali translations of the Quran) and Bible Hebrew and Greek manuscript. Now let me burst your bubble, both sahih international and Yusuf Ali translated Quran 10:5 differently. Go and read it and tell me which one is the right translation.

Now, let's come back to your concern, KJV uses old english in their translations which in modern days can be very wrong to current english readers. For example, the KJV version often use the word 'the holy ghost' to refer to 'the holy spirit'. Ghost and Spirit, to modern english speakers, are different but to the english speakers of 200-400 years ago they have not problem with that.

Besides, the word 'it' was also used for spirits in KJV instead of 'he' or 'his' as a pronoun for spirits. To a modern reader this is a problem because it makes spirits sound like inanimate objects. The good news here is that the translator of KJV have understood this concern and try to revised the translation in order to address this concern and are never ashamed to address them publicly. The result is the production of the NKJV.

And note, there is a different between biblical manuscripts and Bible translations. KJV is a Bible translations into english language, and just as you cannot refer Yorubas quranic translations as a standard Quranic manuscript you cannot hold KJV into the same standard. I hope you get the logic and understand my english.

So stop using Islamic, and ACADIP template, to blackmail the Bible and the Christan faith in particular. That talking point can only work on the uninformed. Thank you!
Sorry, bros. Translations of Qur'an to different languages are not Qur'an. We called it "translations of the meaning" of Qur'an.

Translators tried as much as possible to use choice of words that are very close to the arabic texts. Qur'an was revealed in Arabic.

Surely We have revealed it-- an Arabic Quran-- that you may understand. Q12:2

Qur'an is in arabic not translated copies. Qur'an is only one version. We translated Qur'an so that nonarabic speaking can grab its messages. If there is error in translation we got back to arabic text. Arabic text, with which Qur'an was revealed is unique everywhere in the world.

But this is not the case with Bible. The reason we will keep faulting Bible is because you no longer have original transcripts which Jesus spoke. There is no original Bible. Therefore, if you have different translations today that contain errors, distortions etc there is no way you can fix the problem because you do not have the original texts. But Arabic Qur'an is the original Revelation that's why we always return to it for confirmation of the meaning. I know that me and you discussed it before and we will keep talking about it forever.

It is very simple. If your ask MUSLIMs to bring original revealed Qur'an we will bring it out. But if we ask christians to bring out original Bible, it is impossible. You will always bring different Bibles. This is a major flaw in your Christianity.

This is why, is a made is misguided or falls into error in religion, he is she can always return to the original arabic text for guidance. But since christians don't have original texts it is impossible for them to be properly guided. This is why there are major different doctrines in Christianity. Many of you believe Jesus is God. Some of you don't believe Jesus is God and you have no original transcripts to confirm who is right or wrong. Therefore, Qur'an is the criteria that distinguishes truth from falsehood.
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2020
Empiree:
Sorry, bros. Translations of Qur'an to different languages are not Qur'an. We called it "translations of the meaning" of Qur'an.

Translators tried as much as possible to use choice of words that are very close to the arabic texts. Qur'an was revealed in Arabic.

Surely We have revealed it-- an Arabic Quran-- that you may understand. Q12:2
So that who may understand it? Now you've just said that Muhammad was only sent to the Arabs and not the entire world because if it's true that Allah created all languages why would he reveal the Quran in only Arabic language and claim that you can only understand his word in Arabic ? Why didn't he make everyone Arabic speakers then?

The same Allah said, he sent messengers in the language of his people, so muhammad was sent only to the Arabs and not to the world as you Muslims lie about.

Qur'an is in arabic not translated copies. Qur'an is only one version. We translated Qur'an so that nonarabic speaking can grab its messages. If there is error in translation we got back to arabic text. Arabic text, with which Qur'an was revealed is unique everywhere in the world.
The old testament is in Hebrews while the new testament is in Greek.

But this is not the case with Bible. The reason we will keep faulting Bible is because you no longer have original transcripts which Jesus spoke. There is no original Bible.
The original Quran was written on bones, stones, leaves and Uthman and Zaid burnt them, today there is no original Quran. There were not diacritical marks during the days of Muhammad and during the days of Uthman the author and editor of the present day Quran

As at 652 A.D. when Uthman compiled, standardized and burnt the original manuscripts of the Quran, were there diacritical marks in Arabic language?

Diacritical marks only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran. (This is verifiable fact)

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received.

It is very simple. If your ask MUSLIMs to bring original revealed Qur'an we will bring it out. But if we ask christians to bring out original Bible, it is impossible. You will always bring different Bibles. This is a major flaw in your Christianity.
If you ask a Muslim to bring a Quran he will bring out one of the 25 versions of the Quran

That means all the current Quran you have in the world today are fake because Usman destroyed all the other Qirats and gave you only one Qirat but 300 Years after, Ibn Mujahid synthesized the new 7 Qirats from nowhere and that's the source of the Quran you're reading today.

After the compilation they burnt other manuscripts of the Quran which was against what Mohammed said, Mohammed said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects but after Uthman and Zayd were done with their fabrications they burnt all the other Quranic manuscripts including the other dialects of revelation.

The instructions to burn the other manuscripts was never given by Muhammad before he died nor by Allah, Zayd and Uthman only acted on their own accounts, and they burnt the evidence to cover up their fabrications and gave the Muslim world the revised edition of the Quran.

But the Shia were angry because they knew the Quran had been corrupted.

The Muslims continue to read Uthmanic codex of the Quran until 934 AD when ibn Mujahid read that Muhammad actually said he received the Quran in 7 different dialects but since Uthman and Zayd had burnt the other dialects up, Ibn Mujahid then created his own 7 dialects of the Quran which are Nafi; Ibn Kathir; Ibn 'Amir; Abu Amr; Asim, Hafs; Hamzah; al-Kisai.

In 1924 in Cairo Egypt, The Hafs manuscript was edited into the Quran you have today.

Hence today's Quran is not the same as the one Mohammed received, it's not the same as the one Uthman and Zayd fabricated, it's a different one entirely. Go and learn my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU

This is why, is a made is misguided or falls into error in religion, he is she can always return to the original arabic text for guidance. But since christians don't have original texts it is impossible for them to be properly guided. This is why there are major different doctrines in Christianity. Many of you believe Jesus is God. Some of you don't believe Jesus is God and you have no original transcripts to confirm who is right or wrong. Therefore, Qur'an is the criteria that distinguishes truth from falsehood.
Why do we have Shia and Sunni Muslims today, it's because they both differed on the authenticity of the Quran and today Shia and Sunni Muslims are sworn enemies, Nigerian Sunnis are killing Nigerians Shia led by elzakyzaky.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are sworn enemies.

What was the cause of their fight? Authenticity of the Quran.

Pictures below confirm the evidence of different versions of the Quran.

1 Share

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 2:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
advocatejare:

So that who may understand it? Now you've just said that Muhammad was only sent to the Arabs and not the entire world because if it's true that Allah created all languages why would he reveal the Quran in only Arabic language?
And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). 21:107

"And We have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most of men know not." 34:28

The old testament is in Hebrews while the new testament is in Greek
what was the language of Jesus?. Did he speaks Hebrews and Greek?. Answer is no. Jesus and his disciples primarily spoke Aramaic, the common language of Judea in the first century AD, most likely a Galilean dialect distinguishable from that of Jerusalem. This is generally agreed upon by historians. But prophet muhammad (SAW) spoke arabic, Qur'an was revealed in Arabic and we still have arabic speaking people (arabs and nonarabs) and Qur'an in its original arabic is still here today. Gbam.

So again, where is original injil references by zoer?. The answer is you don't have it. What you have is a story Bible called Bible. That's why it is addressed as "according to Mathew, Mark, Luke and John". None of them is according to Jesus.

The original Quran was written on bones, stones, leaves and Uthman and Zaid burnt them, today there is no original Quran. There were not diacritical marks during the days of Muhammad and during the days of Uthman the author and editor of the present day Quran
I have always wanted to ignore you on silly write up like this because you don't make sense. Anyways, diacritical marks on arabic texts is similar to diacritical marks on Yoruba phrases. That's, ami oun. For example, Ogun and Ogun. There is no difference in there right up. But in order to differentiate their meanings, Yoruba scholars invented "Ami oun" or diacritical marks to identify their differences. So Ógún (Will). Ògùn (herbs). A you can see it doesn't change texts but different meanings. This is what arabic and Islamic scholars applied to Qur'an to make it easy for people to read and understand. It doesn't change the texts.

As at 652 A.D. when Uthman compiled, standardized and burnt the original manuscripts of the Quran, were there diacritical marks in Arabic language?

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii
Your problem is, you copied and pasted what english and american anti Islam said. But you failed to realize that their language is not like arabic and yoruba. Their English language doesn't require diacritical marks and you copied them without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Empiree:
And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists). 21:107

"And We have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind, but most of men know not." 34:28
Then you're saying that your Qur'an is a book of contradictions:

"And We did not send any messenger except in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 4)

Muhammad was sent to his people in his language, and not in other language. Hence Muhammad was not sent to the world

Muhammad was sent to the people of Meccan and Arab peninsula:

"And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur'an that you may warn the Mother of Cities [Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze."
(QS. Ash-Shura 42: Verse 7)

"And this is a Book which We have sent down, blessed and confirming what was before it, that you may warn the Mother of Cities and those around it. Those who believe in the Hereafter believe in it, and they are maintaining their prayers."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 92)

Empiree, Muhammad wasn't sent to you according to the words of your Quran, muhammad was sent to those in Mecca and Arab peninsula, to mislead them.

what was the language of Jesus?. Did he speaks Hebrews and Greek?. Answer is no. Jesus and his disciples primarily spoke Aramaic, the common language of Judea in the first century AD, most likely a Galilean dialect distinguishable from that of Jerusalem.
Jesus spoke different languages, and even read the Hebrew scriptures even though he never went to school. Gospel means good news and not book. The good news that Jesus preached was written down Greek so that both the Jews and the non Jews could read and be saved.

But prophet muhammad (SAW) spoke arabic, Qur'an was revealed in Arabic and we still have arabic speaking people (arabs and nonarabs) and Qur'an in its original arabic is still here today. Gbam.
The Jewish and Greek scriptures are still available today.
If you claim that the original gospel is lost, that means Allah failed in his assignment to keep it safe, Allah failed to protect what he claimed he revealed. Allah failed in his mission.

Allah claimed that the Quran was to confirm the books before it, and yet Allah couldn't protect the books Qur'an came to confirm from being lost. Does that make sense to you?

قُلْ مَنْ كَانَ عَدُوًّا لِّجِبْرِيلَ فَإِنَّهُۥ نَزَّلَهُۥ عَلٰى قَلْبِكَ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَهُدًى وَبُشْرٰى لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ
"Say, Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - it is [none but] he who has brought the Qur'an down upon your heart, [O Muhammad], by permission of Allah, confirming that which was before it and as guidance and good tidings for the believers."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 97)

So again, where is original injil references by zoer?. The answer is you don't have it. What you have is a story Bible called Bible. That's why it is addressed as "according to Mathew, Mark, Luke and John". None of them is according to Jesus.
Where is the Quran according to Muhammad, the one we have today is according to Ibn Mujahid and the one that preceded that was according to Zaid bin Thabit and Uthman

I have always wanted to ignore you on silly write up like this because you don't make sense. Anyways, diacritical marks on arabic texts is similar to diacritical marks on Yoruba phrases. That's, ami oun. For example, Ogun and Ogun. There is no difference in there right up. But I'm order to differentiate their meanings, Yoruba scholars invented "Ami oun" or diacritical marks to identify their differences. So Ógún (Will). Ògùn (herbs). A you can see it doesn't change texts but different meanings. This is what arabic and Islamic scholars applied to Qur'an to make it easy for people to read and understand. It doesn't change the texts.
In other words, Allah needed humans to create diacritical marks in order for the Quran to be understandable and those humans had to re write the Quran to insert their marks and inputs there and they did that years after Muhammad the supposed original recipient of the Quran had died? No wonder the Shia are claiming that you Sunni have altered the Quran
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
advocatejare:

Then you're saying that your Qur'an is a book of contradictions:

"And We did not send any messenger except in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray [thereby] whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise."
(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 4)

Muhammad was sent to his people in his language, and not in other language. Hence Muhammad was not sent to the world

Muhammad was sent to the people of Meccan and Arab peninsula:

"And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur'an that you may warn the Mother of Cities [Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze."
(QS. Ash-Shura 42: Verse 7)

"And this is a Book which We have sent down, blessed and confirming what was before it, that you may warn the Mother of Cities and those around it. Those who believe in the Hereafter believe in it, and they are maintaining their prayers."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 92)

Empi.ree, Muhammad wasn't sent to you according to the words of your Quran, muhammad was sent to those in Mecca and Arab peninsula, to mislead them.
Alhamdulilah, it is as clear as daylight that I have been speaking with a professional jahil(ignorant one). Ultimately, my posts were meant for the OP not necessarily you. The reason you can never understand is because you already made up your mind. You have closed the door of sincerity and rationality. I had prefer to direct my next reply on this to op if he's willing to ask because you are a waste of time.

Jesus spoke different languages, and even read the Hebrew scriptures even though he never went to school. Gospel means good news and not book. The good news that Jesus preached was written down Greek so that both the Jews and the non Jews could read and be saved.
Talk without scriptural proofs. You are a liar. You have been caught in web of lies several times. Jesus spoke only Aramaic.

Greek and Hebrew are languages of Bible writers. Your posts can no longer be taken serious.

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
advocatejare:

The Jewish and Greek scriptures are still available today.
If you claim that the original gospel is lost, that means Allah failed in his assignment to keep it safe, Allah failed to protect what he claimed he revealed. Allah failed in his mission.

Allah claimed that the Quran was to confirm the books before it, and yet Allah couldn't protect the books Qur'an came to confirm from being lost. Does that make sense to you?

قُلْ مَنْ كَانَ عَدُوًّا لِّجِبْرِيلَ فَإِنَّهُۥ نَزَّلَهُۥ عَلٰى قَلْبِكَ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ وَهُدًى وَبُشْرٰى لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ
"Say, Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - it is [none but] he who has brought the Qur'an down upon your heart, [O Muhammad], by permission of Allah, confirming that which was before it and as guidance and good tidings for the believers."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 97)
you can twist all you want. Jesus message is not lost. Qur'an protects message of Jesus. Quran encompasses the message of earlier revelations (Sura 5:48). So, the truth of earlier revelations is now contained in the Quran.

If you want to know Jesus you must come to Qur'an. But staining how injil revealed to Jesus, injil of Jesus was never written down. Anytime revelation came to Jesus, Jesus read it to his people and afterwards, the message is gone. There was no written evidence of injil. Bible is story book about Jesus. So when Qur'an says "Book", it was not always referring to physical attribute. Kindly prove to us that Jesus Christ witnessed documented injil the same way Qur'an was written down in the lifetime of our prophet and where Jesus reviewed injil with his disciples before he left this planet the same way our prophet reviewed Qur'an several times before he passed?

Where is the Quran according to Muhammad, the one we have today is according to Ibn Mujahid and the one that preceded that was according to Zaid bin Thabit and Uthman
grin cheesy grin prophet muhammad SAW was not the author of Qur'an. Qur'an was revealed by Allah and it can not be reproduced by anybody.

"Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Quraan) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)”

[al-Hijr 15:9 interpretation of the meaning]

"Ask ˹them, O Prophet˺, “Who is the best witness?” Say, “Allah is! He is a Witness between me and you. And this Quran has been revealed to me so that, with it, I may warn you and whoever it reaches. Do you ˹pagans˺ testify that there are other gods besides Allah?” ˹Then˺ say, “I will never testify ˹to this˺!” ˹And˺ say, “There is only One God. And I totally reject whatever ˹idols˺ you associate with Him.” Q6:19

"And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Quran) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful." Q2:23

In other words, Allah needed humans to create diacritical marks in order for the Quran to be understandable and those humans had to re write the Quran to insert their marks and inputs there and they did that years after Muhammad the supposed original recipient of the Quran had died? No wonder the Shia are claiming that you Sunni have altered the Quran
senseless
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
Empiree:
you can twist all you want. Jesus message is not lost. Qur'an protects message of Jesus. Quran encompasses the message of earlier revelations (Sura 5:48). So, the truth of earlier revelations is now contained in the Quran.
So Allah failed in preserving the injeel and Torah? Allah is a failure
Allah failed to preserve the Quran and Zaid and Uthman had to help Allah rewrite the Quran and even that one was lost until Ibn Mujahid became the new Allah

Kindly prove to us that Jesus Christ witnessed documented injil the same way Qur'an was written down in the lifetime of our prophet and where Jesus reviewed injil with his disciples before he left this planet the same way our prophet reviewed Qur'an several times before he passed?
Muhammad never reviewed anything. He failed woefully. Ibn Mujahid is the author of the modern day Quran.

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Abu Bakr the first Caliph ruled for 2 years during which he started the first compilation and he completed it before he died and kept it.

The second caliph Umar ruled for 10 years from 634-644AD and he was in custody of manuscripts until he died after which Hafsa his daughter kept custody of it.

During the rule of Uthman (who ruled 12years after Muhammad had died) that is more than 12 years after the first Quran was compiled. Uthman ruled for 12years so in between those 12 years while he was ruling, people called his attention to the different ways people were reciting the Quran (which has been the norm even when Muhammad was alive and he didn't think of unifying the Quran into one dialect because Muhammad himself said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects)

But Uthman decided to unify the Quran into one standardized version when neither Allah nor Muhammad gave him such Instruction when he was alive.

"...So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies."... Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

So Uthman then ordered his scribes to write the new Quran in the dialect of the Quraysh and when they were done with their editing and standardization they buried the evidence of their alterations by burning the evidence.

"...'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt..." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

Hence the Quran sent to all provinces were compiled during the reign of Uthman who started ruling 12 years after Muhammad died and ruled for another 12 Years and the compilation and editing was done within his 12 Years of rule, which was 652 A.D.20years after Muhammad had died

Also, as at that 652 A.D. there was no diacritical marks in Arabic language, it only came into existence in 8th century and the 9th century, long after Muhammad had died and long after Uthman had given out his own standardized version of the Quran

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

That means nobody in the world has the original Quran with the original language without diacritical marks and vowelizations and that means the Quran compiled is not the same as the one Muhammad received

grin cheesy grin prophet muhammad SAW was not the author of Qur'an. Qur'an was revealed by Allah and it can not be reproduced by anybody.
Allah never found Muhammad worthy of being spoken to directly. Qur'an was supposedly revealed to muhammad by an unknown, dog-fearing, giant jinn that covered the whole horizon who tormented Muhammad severally in the cave so much that he attempted suicide several times

"And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Quran) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful." Q2:23
Even Umar showed us that he was the one lending brain of revelation to Muhammad and whoever was inspiring him. Umar already met up with that challenge.

"Narrated By 'Umar (bin Al-Khattab)
My Lord agreed with me in three things:

1. I said,"O Allah's Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g.two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka'ba)". (2.125)

2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.

3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, 'It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66.5).
-Sahih Bukhari 1:8:395
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Empiree:
Alhamdulilah, it is as clear as daylight that I have been speaking with a professional jahil(ignorant one). Ultimately, my posts were meant for the OP not necessarily you. The reason you can never understand is because you already made up your mind. You have closed the door of sincerity and rationality. I had prefer to direct my next reply on this to op if he's willing to ask because you are a waste of time.

Talk without scriptural proofs. You are a liar. You have been caught in web of lies several times. Jesus spoke only Aramaic.

Greek and Hebrew are languages of Bible writers. Your posts can no longer be taken serious.

Cry cry man you're crying because I proved to you from your Quran that Muhammad was sent to the people of Mecca and Arab peninsula. Pele, come and take money to buy lollipop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Repetition
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Empiree:
Repetition
How do you defend the numerous repetitions in the Quran? You say it's for emphasis. I'm also emphasizing things to you
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by true2god: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

So that who may understand it? Now you've just said that Muhammad was only sent to the Arabs and not the entire world because if it's true that Allah created all languages why would he reveal the Quran in only Arabic language and claim that you can only understand his word in Arabic ? Why didn't he make everyone Arabic speakers then?

The same Allah said, he sent messengers in the language of his people, so muhammad was sent only to the Arabs and not to the world as you Muslims lie about.

The old testament is in Hebrews while the new testament is in Greek.

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

If you ask a Muslim to bring a Quran he will bring out one of the 25 versions of the Quran

That means all the current Quran you have in the world today are fake because Usman destroyed all the other Qirats and gave you only one Qirat but 300 Years after, Ibn Mujahid synthesized the new 7 Qirats from nowhere and that's the source of the Quran you're reading today.

After the compilation they burnt other manuscripts of the Quran which was against what Mohammed said, Mohammed said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects but after Uthman and Zayd were done with their fabrications they burnt all the other Quranic manuscripts including the other dialects of revelation.

The instructions to burn the other manuscripts was never given by Muhammad before he died nor by Allah, Zayd and Uthman only acted on their own accounts, and they burnt the evidence to cover up their fabrications and gave the Muslim world the revised edition of the Quran.

But the Shia were angry because they knew the Quran had been corrupted.

The Muslims continue to read Uthmanic codex of the Quran until 934 AD when ibn Mujahid read that Muhammad actually said he received the Quran in 7 different dialects but since Uthman and Zayd had burnt the other dialects up, Ibn Mujahid then created his own 7 dialects of the Quran which are Nafi; Ibn Kathir; Ibn 'Amir; Abu Amr; Asim, Hafs; Hamzah; al-Kisai.

In 1924 in Cairo Egypt, The Hafs manuscript was edited into the Quran you have today.

Hence today's Quran is not the same as the one Mohammed received, it's not the same as the one Uthman and Zayd fabricated, it's a different one entirely. Go and learn my friend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Zc67FrpWU

Why do we have Shia and Sunni Muslims today, it's because they both differed on the authenticity of the Quran and today Shia and Sunni Muslims are sworn enemies, Nigerian Sunnis are killing Nigerians Shia led by elzakyzaky.

Saudi Arabia and Iran are sworn enemies.

What was the cause of their fight? Authenticity of the Quran.

Pictures below confirm the evidence of different versions of the Quran.
Thank you for schooling us Muslims. Yeshua Akbar!

2 Likes

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by true2god: 8:47am On Dec 26, 2020
advocatejare:

So Allah failed in preserving the injeel and Torah? Allah is a failure
Allah failed to preserve the Quran and Zaid and Uthman had to help Allah rewrite the Quran and even that one was lost until Ibn Mujahid became the new Allah

Muhammad never reviewed anything. He failed woefully. Ibn Mujahid is the author of the modern day Quran.

Muhammad died in 632 AD

Fathah = ah
Dhammah = oo
Kasrah = ii

Allah never found Muhammad worthy of being spoken to directly. Qur'an was supposedly revealed to muhammad by an unknown, dog-fearing, giant jinn that covered the whole horizon who tormented Muhammad severally in the cave so much that he attempted suicide several times

Even Umar showed us that he was the one lending brain of revelation to Muhammad and whoever was inspiring him. Umar already met up with that challenge.

"Narrated By 'Umar (bin Al-Khattab)
My Lord agreed with me in three things:

1. I said,"O Allah's Apostle, I wish we took the station of Abraham as our praying place (for some of our prayers). So came the Divine Inspiration: And take you (people) the station of Abraham as a place of prayer (for some of your prayers e.g.two Rakat of Tawaf of Ka'ba)". (2.125)

2. And as regards the (verse of) the veiling of the women, I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I wish you ordered your wives to cover themselves from the men because good and bad ones talk to them.' So the verse of the veiling of the women was revealed.

3. Once the wives of the Prophet made a united front against the Prophet and I said to them, 'It may be if he (the Prophet) divorced you, (all) that his Lord (Allah) will give him instead of you wives better than you.' So this verse (the same as I had said) was revealed." (66.5).
-Sahih Bukhari 1:8:395

You are schooling us Muslims with facts and superior argument. I would like to enrol into your school and I wouldn't mind if you offer full scholarship. Well done bro!

1 Like

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2020
true2god:
You are schooling us Muslims with facts and superior argument. I would like to enrol into your school and I wouldn't mind if you offer full scholarship. Well done bro!
Thanks brother. Let's keep exposing their falsehood. Truth must prevail

1 Like

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by zoer(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Emperee why the attack?....If the injeel is lost maybe the Muslims can tell us how it got lost or which chapter was distorted and which century was it and by who?.....

1 Like

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
zoer:
Emperee why the attack?....If the injeel is lost maybe the Muslims can tell us how it got lost or which chapter was distorted and which century was it and by who?.....
Good question. Empiree over to you

1 Like

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
zoer:
Emp.eree why the attack?....If the injeel is lost maybe the Muslims can tell us how it got lost or which chapter was distorted and which century was it and by who?.....
attack who and how?. Evidences are right before you. Need I waste my time again?. You didn't learn anything at all?
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Empiree:
attack who and how?. Evidences are right before you. Need I waste my time again?. You didn't learn anything at all?
Answer simple question, don't runaway from it.
Zoer asked you a valid question.

Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by Empiree: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
advocatejare:

Answer simple question, don't runaway from it.
Zoer asked you a valid question.
let him talk to me not you
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by advocatejare(m): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Empiree:
He talked you but you didn't give the correct answer to his question
Re: Tora And Injil: The Law And Goodnews (book) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Empiree:

When you've been corned the next thing is to look for surat escaping

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Atheist Have Good Conscience ? / Question Puzzles Me<..........>? / Are You A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 246
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.