Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Will Make You Change The Way & Manner You Treat Your Partner? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Make You Change The Way & Manner You Treat Your Partner? (282 Views)

Does Any Parent Experience This With His Child? How Did You Treat It? / The Way You Treat Girlfriend Vs The Way You Treat Wife / If You Were Once An Introvert How Did You Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Make You Change The Way & Manner You Treat Your Partner? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
What will make you change the way and manner you treat your partner?

Sitting with my bottle of cold whiskyed yoghurt, by this sea shore, present but yet lost in thoughts, I can't help but wonder.

Sometimes, I still wonder if the reason for love lost , and none found, is simply the disease of unmet/unfulfilled expectations or the desease of miscommunication?

Which do you think is the bigger cancer killing modern marriages?

Do you believe in Ayi Kwe Arman's position that the beautyful ones are not yet born?

Or are today's marriages simply without a grain of wheat?

I still recall Ngugi mentioned in his book that unless the grain falls to the ground and dies, it abides alone.

But most modern marriages seldom want to undergo this ritual. Could this be the cause?

Let's talk
Re: What Will Make You Change The Way & Manner You Treat Your Partner? by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
A
Re: What Will Make You Change The Way & Manner You Treat Your Partner? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2020
litigator:
What will make you change the way and manner you treat your partner?

Sitting with my bottle of cold whiskyed yoghurt, by this sea shore, present but yet lost in thoughts, I can't help but wonder.

Sometimes, I still wonder if the reason for love lost , and none found, is simply the disease of unmet/unfulfilled expectations or the desease of miscommunication?

Which do you think is the bigger cancer killing modern marriages?

Do you believe in Ayi Kwe Arman's position that the beautyful ones are not yet born?

Or are today's marriages simply without a grain of wheat?

I still recall Ngugi mentioned in his book that unless the grain falls to the ground and dies, it abides alone.

But most modern marriages seldom want to undergo this ritual. Could this be the cause?

Let's talk
Was it Ngugi Wa' Thiongo that originally said the thing about a grain falling to the ground or the bible?

Back to topic, I think the reason is unrealistic expectations. People expect perfection from others when they are far from perfection themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Little Nigerian Girl Fervently Prays For Her Sick Father (Video) / I Smile My Way Into My Man's Pocket-nigerian Slay Queen-tiz Naija / Who Knows Where I Can Get Industrial Sew Machine In Benin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.