Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) (32883 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / He Dies Days After Tweeting: "Anybody Can Die Anytime, Enjoy Your Life!" / Kano Young Man Dies Few Weeks After Posting About Death Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by bishopsele84: 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Possibly a result of yahoo plus!
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cashio:
Baba I no send if u believe in God or not. But if u think there are no powers and juju and money ritual things out there, then u've not seen nothing...my man, juju dey real. blood money is real. Yahoo plus is so real.

Or you think it's a joke when they say they use female pants, pads and the rest?
Or you don't believe the videos of those girls alighting from vehicles and running mad?
Or you those of maggots coming out from vaginas after sleeping with guys?

....there are powers beyond us brother...na who Waka go see.

INVALID BULLSHIT AS USUAL.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by Zetty177x: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, everybody dies bro. Either through sickness, hunger, accident or whatever.
The next year is not sure for all of us.
There's no Unseen world.

Looks like he may have done Yahoo money rituals. Many graduates working for 25 years don't drive d Car he had

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by makeherscream(m): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Roddy ricch comes to mind rip young lad cry
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
RIP
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by Cashio(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

INVALID BULLSHIT AS USUAL.
not for u to believe or not...u must be a kid who haven't seen anything in life.
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by Bobxin: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
mrdharkchild:

Your display pics says d type of person u r, I like that person.

But, u seem not to b from around d Nigerian jungle. Logically someone with or with little driving experience won't take d bold step of entering the high way with d intention on traveling.

Consolation is: we all go still join am, what should differentiate US is, how we lived our lives here(Earth)

Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by Bobxin: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cashio:
not for u to believe or not...u must be a kid who haven't seen anything in life.

That guy is Capslocked
Don't waste your energy explaining.
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by Weighyme(m): 10:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I CAN'T COME TO TERMS WITH MAKE BELIEVE. IF IT'S REAL WE WILL ALL KNOW. YOUR FEELINGS AND PERSONAL BELIEFS ARE NOT EVIDENCE FOR ANYTHING AND YOU CAN'T BLACKMAIL US TO "BELIEVE" JUST BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE.

The very breath in your nostrils will remind you where it comes from in your last days, and I pray you be ready for the After life on earth.

1 Corinthians 15:16-22
[16]For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen.
[17]And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins!
[18]Then also those who have fallen asleep in Christ have perished.
[19]If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable. The Last Enemy Destroyed
[20]But now Christ is risen from the dead, and has become the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep.
[21]For since by man came death, by Man also came the resurrection of the dead.
[22]For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ all shall be made alive.
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by austinelex: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dem don substitute the gee may ur soul rest in peace
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by lastchild: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
uchaymart:
Rip man..
This goes to all young guys out there..
Don't go to "places" just to be rich and impress em babes.
so you have concluded that he put his hands somewhere to be rich
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by mrdharkchild(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bobxin:

Ummm, where that? In space, wat goes around doesn't come around there.

It was a rhetorical question, though.
We can be friends, ryt?
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Cashio:

WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU SEEN THAT MADE YOU TYPE AND BELIEVE THIS POST BELOW? I WANT TO KNOW.

Cashio:
Baba I no send if u believe in God or not. But if u think there are no powers and juju and money ritual things out there, then u've not seen nothing...my man, juju dey real. blood money is real. Yahoo plus is so real.

Or you think it's a joke when they say they use female pants, pads and the rest?
Or you don't believe the videos of those girls alighting from vehicles and running mad?
Or you those of maggots coming out from vaginas after sleeping with guys?

....there are powers beyond us brother...na who Waka go see.
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Weighyme:

The very breath in your nostrils will remind you where it comes from in your last days, and I pray you be ready for the After life on earth.

HAVE YOU ENCOUNTERED YOUR OWN LAST DAYS TO KNOW THIS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by Cashio(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT EXACTLY HAVE YOU SEEN THAT MADE YOU TYPE AND BELIEVE THIS POST BELOW? I WANT TO KNOW.

if I told u, u won't it won't still change ur belief...it's always better to experience firsthand..but there are powers beyond human comprehension baba
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2020
Cashio:
if I told u, u won't it won't still change ur belief...it's always better to experience firsthand..but there are powers beyond human comprehension baba

YOU ALREADY SAID I'M A CHILD AND IT'S THE REASON I DON'T BELIEVE ALL THE GUNK YOU BELIEVE.
SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE THESE THINGS THAT YOU HAVE WITNESSED (NOT HEARD) THAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT IN THIS SITUATION? I WANT TO KNOW.
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
lastchild:
so you have concluded that he put his hands somewhere to be rich

Things happen for upgrades..
If you know this, you are streeet
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by lastchild: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
uchaymart:

Things happen for upgrades..
If you know this, you are streeet
oga, there are people who died this way without being entangled with anything spiritual

people can be victims of circumstances
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
lastchild:
oga, there are people who died this way without being entangled with anything spiritual

people can be victims of circumstances

You heard about Dagrin before?

Maybe you didnt hear about that guy who knew he was going to die, bought casket and Rolls Royce phantom same time. He made a post about his death, died in an auto crash with his phantom.

The list is endless if you permit me to say more.
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by Weighyme(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HAVE YOU ENCOUNTERED YOUR OWN LAST DAYS TO KNOW THIS?

It is the will of God that all men come to the knowledge of the spiritual existence of man, before the last days.
But the hardness of men's heart keep repelling these knowledge until the last days, when the reality of the eternal dawns on them, but then it becomes too late, though they may plead with time to lend them few days, but then, their time becomes too old to tarry.

BELIEVE NOW, WHILE YOUR TIME IS STILL YOUNG.
Re: Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos) by lastchild: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
uchaymart:

You heard about Dagrin before?

Maybe you didnt hear about that guy who knew he was going to die, bought casket and Rolls Royce phantom same time. He made a post about his death, died in an auto crash with his phantom.

The list is endless if you permit me to say more.
i know dagrin and the rest

it doesn't mean that whoever that died that way is connected to the underworld, there are coincidences

my elder sister died in a similar, she was not connected to any devilish thing, it's just a coincidence that she made a post related to her accident and it coincidentally happened

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? / Canadian Visa Lottery 2017/2018 Application Form - How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.