Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) (6579 Views)

Nigeria, Actress Ajibola Elizabeth Bought A Car With Her Adult film Acting Money / After Many Years Of Searching, I've Finally Found My Spec. Here she is((photos)) / If This Ain't Real Love, What Else Is (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by moseskalu555: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2020

Beautiful and light-skinned Nollywood actress and producer, Christabel Egbenya, is indeed an epitome of beauty and grace.

Christabel is actually the real definition of beauty according to how one will define it.

Not only is she gifted with the talent of acting but is blessed with priceless beauty devoid of artificial compliments or enhancement whatsoever and she has proven by her photos that Edo women are the most endowed in Africa

Christabel is fair, she has charming eyes, irresistible curves, and has all that a man relishes in a woman aside her friendly and open-hearted character.

Born on December 14, the Enugu-based entrepreneur who owns and runs a beauty parlor has featured in several movies after making her debut in 2008.

She was in the news months ago for revealing how desperate she is for a relationship.

She is well known for the movies; Mary the Hunter (2014), Mary the Hunter 2 (2014), and Dera My Beloved (2014).

Check out some of her photos here; https://celebrity-profile.com/meet-edo-state-most-beautiful-nigeria-actress-and-see-why-she-is-photos/

1 Like

Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by hashtagged(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Where can I get orange slices

2 Likes

Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by SocialJustice: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bini girls are very fine and evil unless they didn't grow up in a traditional Bini home.
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lol. Application of digital filters have turned her to a Barbie doll.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by khiaa(f): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Is this a joke?
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by chatinent: 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
I disagree with the world “most beautiful. ”

Beauty comes with brains in everything, fashion inclusive.
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
I know everything on her body will be yellow, I like it when the other side is yellow and soft and eventually turns red during Wrestling.
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by WrittyWritter(f): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Y does she look like a doll ..Edo state most what ..Edo women are d most endowed women Africa ..I'm Edo and even I know dat is not true
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by WrittyWritter(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
SocialJustice:
Bini girls are very fine and evil unless they didn't grow up in a traditional Bini home.

We are not evil oo..we are very kind oo smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
This one na ashawo na
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
She Is Beautiful But Putting D Word "Most Beautiful" Is Not Necessary.
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by walepackage(m): 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Y does she look like a doll ..Edo state most what ..Edo women are d most endowed women Africa ..I'm Edo and even I know dat is not true
benin precisely
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by Liposure: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:

ituo
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by SocialJustice: 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Lol, I have a bini step mum, served in Benin, have relatives there, even bini in laws.
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by Liposure: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by 444crop: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2020
The one group of people I struggle to be loyal and respect myself around.... I hail una ooo...ewadooo
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Confirmed beauty
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by VEXT: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by VEXT: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Benin gals Sha.. I fear those people
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by Edyice: 12:12am On Dec 11, 2020
Fine GAL but wait ooo shocked. All the movie she acted was done in 2014 ( Nigeria and THEIR WAYS of 2weeks movie ) grin
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by ibrahimdoc: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
I owe you one bottle of Moët about what you said about bini people being evil, they are the scourge of this earth.
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2020
I like them very slim and athletic so this fati bum bum is not in anyway beautiful to me.
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by moseskalu555: 2:11am On Dec 11, 2020
hmm, i like them fleshy
Nonexistent:
I like them very slim and athletic so this fati bum bum is not in anyway beautiful to me.
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Who said this is the most beautiful actress in my state ??

undecided

You guys will just be creating stupid news

Useless bloggers
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by suremanpatriot: 4:56am On Dec 11, 2020
omo! osho babe! politrckcians foodgrin
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Osho go don collect bj from this one taya grin
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by chinaka98295: 5:28am On Dec 11, 2020
:Y does she look like a doll ..Edo state most what ..Edo women are d most endowed women Africa ..I'm Edo and even I know dat is not true benin precisely
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by femi4: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2020
With fallen heroes....na
Re: Meet Edo State Most Beautiful Nigeria Actress And See Why She Is (photos) by moseskalu555: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
looking like a doll

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Noticed This Among Girls Below 20 ?. / How Long Can One Stay A Virgin And Still Stay Sane? / How Can U Detect When You Are In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.