Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

A Notorious Scammer On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Notorious Scammer On Whatsapp (565 Views)

A Scammer On The Lose / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Notorious Scammer On Whatsapp by Osaserepeter(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Scammer
Re: A Notorious Scammer On Whatsapp by Nazgul: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Take this information along with detailed evidence of how she defraded you to her bank and they'll flag her account and arrest her whenever she steps into the bank.
Re: A Notorious Scammer On Whatsapp by Osaserepeter(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
I already did but they refused to return the money,
Re: A Notorious Scammer On Whatsapp by writetopoker2: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
I doubt the authenticity of the above information.
How can you accuse people publicly without details and evidences of the crime they committed.

OP I think you should pull this article down or you can visit the police station for better assistance.

Mindy44 take note
Re: A Notorious Scammer On Whatsapp by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
You don't go exposing people's personal information and photos without providing substantial information to go with your accusations.
Explain in full details how you were scammed and provide screenshots of your chats with the alleged scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue With The Relationship? / 5 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Guys As Their Best Friends / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.