Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

FMC Abeokuta's MD Bags United Nations Highest Award - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FMC Abeokuta's MD Bags United Nations Highest Award (469 Views)

COVID-19: Pregnant Woman Dies At FMC Abeokuta / Lady Recounts How Carelessness Made Her Lose Her Partner At FMC, Abeokuta / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FMC Abeokuta's MD Bags United Nations Highest Award by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
FMC Abeokuta's MD bags United Nations Highest Award

Another feather has been added to the cap of laurels of the Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Abeokuta, Prof. Adewale Musa-Olomu, as he was appointed the International Peace Advocate.

Similarly, the goal getter Medical Director was decorated with honorary 'Doctorate of Ethics award'

According to a statement by the centre's Head of Public Relations, Mr. Segun Orisajo, the colourful event that drew creme de la creme of the society was held at the Nigerian Merit Award House, Abuja.

Speaking at the event, U.N country President, His Excellency, Amb Sir Mike Jukwe said the Medical Director was carefully selected for the award in recognition of his " proven integrity and commitment to promotion of universal peace and moral values."

Responding, the Medical Director appreciated the organizers for the honour, describing it as a call to do more

"I feel extremely honoured with this award. I dedicate it to the entire board of hospital management and the entire staff of FMC Abeokuta for the support I've been enjoying from them all since I assumed the leadership position at the Centre

" I want to assure them that the best is yet to come in terms of provision of equipment and essential facilities.

" God being on our side , the future is bright for this Centre"the Medical Director stated.

Re: FMC Abeokuta's MD Bags United Nations Highest Award by AJOBI77(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Congratulations to you sir. Keep moving high
Re: FMC Abeokuta's MD Bags United Nations Highest Award by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Yoruba amaka
Congratulation sir

1 Like

Re: FMC Abeokuta's MD Bags United Nations Highest Award by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2020
nice one
Re: FMC Abeokuta's MD Bags United Nations Highest Award by Incognito403: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Very good feat. Hope those Ipodians won't come to cry now seeing he's a "yeloba Moslem".

Lalasticlala, please do justice.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Treat This?? Urgent Help Needed!! / My Period Story: How I Got Embarrassed At A Client's Office / Treat Your Ulcer Without Worry From Ekpo Ruth Herbal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.