Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? (19830 Views)

Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Yahaya Bello: We'll Tame Fayose On Saturday, Doesn't Have Monopoly Of Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Ajeyo(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
kennyflames:
This is so funny i swear
back in 2015 everybody was like Change

now we don't need the change now.....

na 2023 we go see the full drama when he might refuse to Step down

meanwhile since some people dey talk say Reps no fit summon the president

shey the reps fit impeach the P

no be me talk am oo

True,he may refuse to step down oooo

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by zudozz: 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
My happiness is that plenty people who brought this curse upon us are now either jobless hungry or dead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by cardoctor(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na him boys dem
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Greenback: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Skynet455:
angry angry angry angry

Buhari that can't speak fluently without reading from a paper or recorded speech, shey dat one na president or vegetable. Presidents suppose dey address citizens and take questions from reporters at least once a week.

I blame the uncivilized, illiterate Yoruba people for forcing this mumu on us. Make dey enjoy their next level

Fixed
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by ogbonti: 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
What do you expect
When the judiciary, executive and legislative are dining, romancing and cuddling each other

The executive won't take them serious

And one stupid sagay was saying just like the queen of England can not be summoned
Same way buhari can't be summoned
This country don tire me
Too many idiots in this present administration
Some one should remind sagay the gay that buhari is not the king of Nigeria

So Buhari is now a King to be xo compared to the Queen of England? (according to Sagay) wow
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by tsagir(m): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2020
DennisEche:
Shut up, you think we don't know the plans of the South West. So that Buhari will be embarrassed in the. House by Tinubu boy aka speaker
IGBOpig (INYAMURI) NORTH IS ONE, S/W IS ONE , S/EAST = ?
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Uniquisite: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by AdetayoNL(m): 12:46am On Dec 11, 2020
DennisEche:

The North is wiser , they tried the end sars but it didn't work now going by invitation just to embarrass pmb

Are you sure that you are sane at all??

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by pquaver(m): 12:57am On Dec 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
What do you expect
When the judiciary, executive and legislative are dining, romancing and cuddling each other

And one stupid sagay was saying just like the queen of England can not be summoned
This country don tire me

Mr Real niggar today you didn't talk like a real Nigger. I remember when President Buhari enter new.. The house had agreed to summon Jonathan and also at a point obasanjo formoney spent on power. This same pdp summoning president now had stood against it saying it was disrespect for past president. My question is if it is disrespect to past president what then is it to a sitting one? Obasanjo and Jonathan finally did not appear before the house. No noise was made no talk of dictator but they think they can force Buhari to answer them? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by pquaver(m): 1:02am On Dec 11, 2020
jchioma:
Hmmm! Fayose have always acted weirdly and his actions of late has been strange. But I am forced to agree with him. What we have as leadership today is state of disunion and incompetence. Nigerians are one of the easiest to rule. Because we always like to leave it for god. Hence the leadership has a loophole to exploit them. Divided they will fall. Either on basis of religion, ethnicity, tribe or association, neighbors can become friends or sworn enemies.
Nigeria needs a leader who can connect with them in spite of our fault lines. A leader who can communicate in real terms and tell the people the truth. A picture that was painted by Buhari's supporters to deceive the masses, which later proved to be false.

In fact, I join in apologising to Nigerians for ever supporting this wicked "change" mantra in 2014.

I am sorry!
.. Please read not like bring in change mantra here. If do then. Let him also change the good things we have.. If everything has to be changed.. If Buhari is a dictator.. Dictatorship started here... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/house-summons-on-jonathan-pdp-members-reps-move-to-truncate-peace-moves/amp/
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by ogbonti: 1:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Uniquisite:

Bubu think he is a Prime Minister or King grin. Na executive president dey jangilova the legislative like mumu here and there... God why everything jaga jaga for Nigeria?

Lagbaja kuku Don Call us 200 Million mumu.. This too shall pass after all the analysis and cry, NOTHING GO HAPPEN grin

Gani Fawehinmi, Aminu Kanu and Ken Saro - Wiwa will be turning in their graves
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by pquaver(m): 1:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Here is a like to. 2012.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/house-summons-on-jonathan-pdp-members-reps-move-to-truncate-peace-moves/amp/

I will attach Screenshots of part of it. Fayose should address his dictatorship call to his pdp first

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Gharnew112(m): 1:10am On Dec 11, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry

Buhari that can't speak fluently without reading from a paper or recorded speech, shey dat one na president or vegetable. Presidents suppose dey address citizens and take questions from reporters at least once a week.

I blame the uncivilized, illiterate north for forcing this mumu on us. Make dey enjoy their next level

You people talk to much !! Haba !!
Cho! Cho!! Cho!!!
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by pquaver(m): 1:10am On Dec 11, 2020
donestk:
Southwest made sure they ousted GEJ.....

How market?

Read first about your GEJ and stop embarrassing yourself.. Did GEJ appear before the house?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/malabu-group-kicks-house-summoning-jonathan/amp/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/malabu-group-kicks-house-summoning-jonathan/amp/
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:22am On Dec 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright....
What do you expect

This country don tire me
Is Buhari no longer yuh real niggarrr anymore?

Wen you dey misyearn for some stupid likes. You've forgotten so soon.

Sorry for yourself.
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by stayclearofme: 2:26am On Dec 11, 2020
donestk:
Southwest made sure they ousted GEJ.....

How market?
Go and sit down! What makes GEJ better than Buhari? The two worst presidents to rule Nigeria. One is a doll the other one is a vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by lexy2014: 3:03am On Dec 11, 2020
DennisEche:
Shut up, you think we don't know the plans of the South West. So that Buhari will be embarrassed in the. House by Tinubu boy aka speaker

How will buhari be embarrassed in d house by Tinubu boy aka speaker?
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by lexy2014: 3:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Gharnew112:

You people talk to much !! Haba !!
Cho! Cho!! Cho!!!

But did he say anything that isn't d truth?
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry

I blame the uncivilized, illiterate north for forcing this mumu on us. Make dey enjoy their next level

He could but since his illness he hasn't been able to I think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1QZDA1BFUo
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by suremanpatriot: 4:27am On Dec 11, 2020
go chec all his few public appearance, the man is not really well,his health is shaky, his chronies will never allow him leave, because of vested interests,they are jst patchin and packagin him,all this bruhaha is just side attraction.undecided this country needs more correct prayers than money.
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by dalass(f): 5:13am On Dec 11, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry

Exactly... Buhari was their saviour... They be chanting say Baba upandan.... Now no one can hear say Baba anywhere again!

The North is bow whinnying like horses... They should enjoy their next level of incompetent leadership
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Spain007(m): 5:59am On Dec 11, 2020
Comedian2019:
Buhari will go there to defend the budget, he has no time for any security issues.
Na money consign my guy jor

And also fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by nedekid: 6:18am On Dec 11, 2020
ZooOga:

Go address your school master for not doing his or her job. cheesy

Abeg, this forum has become overrun with illiterates. sad

A typo error and you focus on that instead of the message.
Guess you are easily distracted.
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by wellperson: 6:23am On Dec 11, 2020
As you’ll see from our pick out of human beings finder websites, there are large versions among those services. Some can let you know approximately a person’s employment however not their schooling, https://wellnut.com/person/Breonna-Jackson-ERCdGICB some include social media and others also can let you know about someone’s enterprise interests and assets. For employment services, you will want to apply a historical past check provider.
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by kennyflames(m): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2020
Ajeyo:

True,he may refuse to step down oooo

he had the Ambition of 3rd term something past presidents never thought of
and all the political leaders denied him the Ambition both his party chairman

i just pray he kukuma step down after this 2nd tenure
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Orjioorji(f): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry angry

stop blaming the north what of the educated West that voted him twice because of hate against a fellow Southerner becoming a president.
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Smooyis(m): 8:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Blame the north shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by Pelxmiye(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2020
nedekid:

I don't get it, how will he be embarrassed? Abi are they going to tell him to kneel down and raise his hands?
I thought the invitation was for him to address the house and possibly answer some questions. What is embarrassing in that?

Don't mind the idiot

1 Like

Re: Fayose On Buhari's Absence At NASS: How Else Do You Describe A Dictator? by osascybog(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Do not take Nigeria's Politics and it's politicians Seriously, never ever do that.
The Person being criticized and the Critic are ................. You fill in tlhe Gap yourself
Bros you are wrong on this,I am a Critic of the present political system in Nigeria/buhari,it is either you a critic or a supporter...if you claim not to care ,you are the MONSTA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC In Solidarity Rally For Police In Rivers, Demands Probe Of Leaked Wike Video / Breaking! Onnoghen Confirmed As Nigeria’s Chief Justice / FFK Stands By His Words On Tinubu, See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.