Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening (20128 Views)

Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed / Abia Isolation Centres In Poor State – Resident Doctors / FG Converts NYSC Camps, Stadia To Coronavirus Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by Downey(f): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
I don't believe this news anymore...
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by Omezif(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Good decision! A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
favor914:
Be very careful, I had my doubts initially, until my older brother contracted the virus, but thank God, after isolation & following procedures, he tested negative about 10 days after.

SHUT UP!
THERE'S NO COVID RUBBISH
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by SeriouslySense(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
yes probably, they lie everyday
onecoder:
I don't trust them.
They probably increasing the figures so world leaders will prioritize them for vaccines delivery.
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by Magnumproperty: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
One man in my area was feeling sick some months ago, before you know it they don move baba to isolation centre and the man keeps telling them that he doesn't have covid19. But the wife consented to it that his husband should be isolated. Las las baba family go bring am come house for isolation centre and d family begin fight d wife. If I didn't witness this life and direct I wouldn't know that the people in govt has turn this covid to scam
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by dklex(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigeria is a fraud.
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
SocialJustice:
Says who? Do you personally know a sufferer? Stop saying shit you have no clue about publicly. I've lost close friends to Covid19. Poverty is the reason it is not spreading fast in Nigeria because few people engage in international travel.

You need to stop spreading this ignorant narrative around that Covid19 is like malaria to Nigerians.

YOU BETTER SHUT UP THERE!!!
PAID AGENT
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by Cantonese: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
internationalman:

What do I need dirty money like that for

Did you see the dirty money with your eyes?
Even women avoid hearsay. Why are you part of the hearsay story in this case? Why carry information about what you do not have the facts? If you did not need the so called dirty money, why did you not refer someone else or at least show someone how to get his, since you knew the source? After all people broke into private homes and warehouses in the name of endsars.
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by TinubuGoQuench(f): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Abagworo:
The way people dismiss the existence of Covid-19 amazes me.

SHUT UP!!!
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by womenareapes: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
vaccine has come out!

the government is increasing there index cases just to obtain the vaccine for there rich men and women and there sons and daughters!

the government don't care about the poor but themselves!

covid 19 is real but believe those cases at your own risk!

it is even proven that black men are more resistant to the virus than white!

one of the whole reasons the white hate us! we develop quick resistance to disease faster!

swan flu, H1n1 virus all fvcked them up during those times but little to no effect on Africa!

swan flu and H1n1 are the same family of this corona virus! if you are educated you will understand. just that corona is a is a new family of this said mentioned virus above (nevermind )

the government is using this virus to cash out while the white men are seriously envious of the black species because we have highly insane resistance to these virus families (covid 19)

walked the street of Nigeria have you seen people dropping dead! the the casket business booming?
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by SolarEdge: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigeria!
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by Lawliet(f): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Las las, covik -19 for Nigeria na scam
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by Charly68: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why panicking !
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by Gift96: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
I just hope they will not shut down schools again
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by Jidibia(m): 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lubish
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by merits(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Open ko open ni, which isolation center as genuinely work through out the covid-19? thief and criminal leaders.
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by Roushy(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Na una and una family go enter that thing....waaka!
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by akanjikokoro: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pls i need Rightousness to speak on this issue of pre- second face of covid 19. Is it gathering of worshippers that cause it ?
Re: COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening by Sirwallace(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am open to any data analyst entry jobs around here.

My software proficiency for data analytics are:

Excel Analytics with DAX
MySQL
Power Bi,
Python.

Pls if you see someone, organization or have some who need to fill a slot in this area, pls kindly refer to this linkedin page:

www.linkedin.com/in/saheed-ajayi-039626183

All my projects, certifications and resume are there.

Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Suffered 3rd Degree Burns & Had 4 Surgical Procedures' Burn Survivor / Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines" / Benin Hospital Withholds Corpse Of 12-Year-Old Over ₦400,000 Hospital Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.