Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) (45510 Views)

Eight Lanes Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge Nears Completion: Pictures / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by MINORU: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2020
7lives:
A job that three Nigerian president could not do, a foreigner like jubril Al Sudan has almost complete it.
Mar war o.

Who told it's bubu that complete it

Good luck paid for all of this

Wake up guy

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lichocho(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2020
SmartPolician:
Buhari has done well with this project, but it's far from nearing completion. What's on ground is about 60% delivered.
true

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lichocho(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Nears completion indeed. you think Nigerians will believe this photoshoped images
which photoshop? Were I de pass every day..don’t mislead people pls

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lichocho(m): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2020
lereinter:

Ordinary Ibadan to Lagos road that is not on any water body can not be completed morever expansive bridge

May the outcome of your life and generation be as the way buhari is running nigeria. Amen

May the blood of those killed be on you and your generation forever. Amen
bros as u see d pix so,na so e just be..dem de try abeg..

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by PAWG(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2020
That thing has reached an advanced stage but it’s nowhere ‘NEAR’ completion.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lichocho(m): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Did your jubril Al Sudan start the project?

If only the work continued as how serious it was in 2014 before 2015 election lost which caused the stop of the project for almost two years,by now the project would have been a done deal.

GEj failed us by not starting the project on time,but who knows if there would have be something like second niger bridge if he didn't start it.

No be waitin i read for paper na waitin i see for project at my backyard.
GEj failed us by not starting the project on time”which kind talk be dis..Jonathan failed dats all....

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lichocho(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2020
NaijaFutbol:
cheesy

Buhari is taking 8 years to complete a bridge of how many Kms?
how many ur people do?

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Okoroawusa: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by winterfell007(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2020
daleehat:
May God keep you permanently dormant for life, which Government started which protect?? Or you mean the one started & completed on paper by Jonathan?? thunder fire you there with that useless counter funding you mentioned above. Who counter funded What? a project started by Buhari and will soon be completed by same Buhari keep being stupid and foolish with ur thoughts, petty Fools

Here's part of the links to clear your doubts

https://www.nairaland.com/2614586/swf-provides-details-700m-second

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/155753-second-niger-bridge-to-gulp-n117-billion-nigerian-government.html
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by GavelSlam: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Buhari will claim this as part of his achievements now

No, Ironsi built it.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Yanchi95: 8:03am On Dec 11, 2020
Near completion indeed, all I can see is a little progress made. Nevertheless kudos to them
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by winterfell007(m): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2020
blackpanda:

What I love about buhari is that he pays no attention to small minded haters. They are minuscule and perfectly irrelevant grin

It still wouldn't change the facts that's on ground for generations to come
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lichocho(m): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2020
HitRun:
Looks more like 30% - 40% completed. When one lane gets to the other bank, it should be about 60% completed because I can see they are constructing the base of the second lane and the whole first lane simultaneously .

Almost completed ke. Stupiid political talk.
bro ur stats are correct but Dey are trying..dem de work every single day..

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by GavelSlam: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2020
NaijaFutbol:
cheesy

Buhari is taking 8 years to complete a bridge of how many Kms?

It took your darling PDP 16 years to Commission the drawing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Ilochukwuka: 8:06am On Dec 11, 2020
Cjrane2:
Obviously the gratitude for the continuation of this project after 2015 should go to America.

The highly nepotic despot would NEVER have funded a bridge in an area of Nigeria he openly professed so much hatred for "not voting for him"

Meanwhile, the other infrastructural projects (Expressways) built in the north and west with the $311 million dollars Abacha's loot will not be tolled. But this bridge built between the East and Midwest will be tolled. Go Figure!

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/us-enters-trilateral-agreement-nigeria-and-jersey-repatriate-over-300-million-nigeria-assets
Must you comment. Hatred is a disease, please change your orientation. Thanks
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by winterfell007(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2020
authority2006:

See wailing. You guys are shameless

You are shameless one. Making it look like Buhari is doing Ndigbo a Favour. Let him not build naa, another president will complete it for him.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Okoroawusa: 8:11am On Dec 11, 2020
egunna:
God,are u human?how do u sleep with so much hate in u?
I wonder too. It's quite unfortunate
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2020
lereinter:

Ordinary Ibadan to Lagos road that is not on any water body can not be completed morever expansive bridge

May the outcome of your life and generation be as the way buhari is running nigeria. Amen

May the blood of those killed be on you and your generation forever. Amen
THANK GOD ,GOD IS NOT A MAN LIKE YOU.SMH[/b]
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by GavelSlam: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Zontage:
Since I was born and now I am getting old, this bridge has always been on "near completion".

16 + 7 years.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Basher8583: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2020
madmohamed:
I'm tired of this bridge. There is other bridge all over the country but u can't here them telling you buhari is working why only when this man do something he suppose to do it becoming a favor to nndi Igbo. The guilty conscience is killing Nigeria about what they are doing to nndi Igbo. We are asking common 1.5 cases bridge for 30 years that is evil the government should apologies for for nndi Igbo for bad policy against south east.

Mumu. Was it not your grandfathers that bombed the link bridge when they were retreating as usual during the biafra war. Now you are complaining again when the country is building it for you. Ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Okoroawusa: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2020
winterfell007:

Thanks you for enlightening those fools. I still remember when the bridge was inaugurated by GEJ, 30 billion naira (SURE P) counterpart funding was paid the government to yhe concessionaire. Julius Berger began erecting beams and land clearing. No doubt, Buhari was fortunate that part of Abacha loot was returned during his administration to be able to continue the project under the strict vigilance of the US and Swiss that returned the funds. They're making sure that money is being put to use to complete three projects, Lagos-Ibadan expressway, Second Niger Bridge and one road in the north like that. They don't trust the Buhari, left to him, he'll take the money and share it among his fellow almajiri in North, like he did when the first tranche was returned.
US and other agency directly credited the account of the NSIA, the agency that's overseeing those projects and believe me when you this, they are being briefed in real time about the progress of the projects
Bro as a Nigerian that you are n has seen the way several governments handle projects do you think that what you wrote up there makes sense? U.S. credited NSIA account to build the Second Niger Bridge? Who is NSIA n who is FG?

Keep trying to justify your hate. When the bridge is completed don't use it. Irue Asaba waterside ibanye canoe to Onitsha and continue your journey. Inugo?

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by madmohamed(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Basher8583:

Mumu. Was it not your grandfathers that bombed the link bridge when they were retreating as usual during the biafra war. Now you are complaining again when the country is building it for you. Ingrate
ignore
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by ekpnigeria: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Do you understand the meaning of near completion?
The only thing that is near completion is Pen Cinema bridge in Agege, Lagos
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2020
daleehat:
May God keep you permanently dormant for life, which Government started which protect?? Or you mean the one started & completed on paper by Jonathan?? thunder fire you there with that useless counter funding you mentioned above. Who counter funded What? a project started by Buhari and will soon be completed by same Buhari keep being stupid and foolish with ur thoughts, petty Fools

I'm trying to picture the kinda sub human u are with the way u have bn responding n cursing people upandan. Just go through ur mentions again n maybe the little 2% wisdom remaining in ur skull will agree with me Abt how much of a lowlife that u are...
U should be in a psychiatric hospital...
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by rajiedreez: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2020
How's this near completion
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2020
udemzyudex:
Near? Funny this thing will still take 2 years before completion.
5 years. This bridge isn't ready by 2025.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Bonesking(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2020
Well meaning Igbos say welcome to President Buhari. Only PDP and their IPOB youths are those against it because of shame.

Watch as PDP IPOB youths come out to counter this thread.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by New4me: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2020
Near completion indeed !
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Belleful: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2020
There is no work ongoing right now. I drive through there almost every day.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by basty: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2020
Cjrane2:
Obviously the gratitude for the continuation of this project after 2015 should go to America.

The highly nepotic despot would NEVER have funded a bridge in an area of Nigeria he openly professed so much hatred for "not voting for him"

Meanwhile, the other infrastructural projects (Expressways) built in the north and west with the $311 million dollars Abacha's loot will not be tolled. But this bridge built between the East and Midwest will be tolled. Go Figure!

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/us-enters-trilateral-agreement-nigeria-and-jersey-repatriate-over-300-million-nigeria-assets

Now I know that, the race you belong is ingrate. Very ungrateful ididot.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by kingblessed0: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Nears completion indeed. you think Nigerians will believe this photoshoped images

I passed the area just three days ago and can tell you it's far from completion. 60percent is fair score on what's done already
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by michoim(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2020
7lives:
A job that three Nigerian president could not do, a foreigner like jubril Al Sudan has almost complete it.
Na war o.
The man dey insult night and day, dey do am for them...God bless PMB for his good heart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video / APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch / Mayweather Visits Amaechi, Talks About Plans To Establish Boxing Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.