Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,786 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Get Them Complicit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Them Complicit (162 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Them Complicit by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 11, 2020
Men as the initiator of sex get twisted with the manipulation of rape....
I like many other guys like me don't have any education towards sex and society we end up being used like chits and chattels
Flowing with ebb and tide of the whimsical female
And women use religion because it fortifies the Hypergamy and prostituting nuances with the blood of Jesus which then attacks the morality of men. A morality that they can control or twist whichever way they seem fit.

They will advertise sex and rape you psychologically all day with indecent dressing, making sexual noise when they pass you, (ohhh, Im so tired), some even go as far as allowing their essence fill your nose and when you respond they say RAPE
(sobbing) I was just going my own and he grabbed me after I said no he still force me (crocodile tears)

They give body cues you Bleep depending on how you do it it can either be called rape or sex
So how will you molest properly if you walking on the head of snakes.

She gives the cue which can stem from outright disrespect. Over flamboyant greetings, up skirt exposure anything to get your notice.

You notice you touch she starts with the no no 
And stupidity

Here's how you get consent and get them complicit nd involved
In the midst of the handling, take them to somewhere hidden where they feel safe
As they saying no

. tell them to kiss you 

If she refuses let her go immediately. There is a high chance of the adventure being tagged as rape
At This moment you are still safe and she can't describe the incident as rape, she can only call it an awkward moment.
And awkward moment exist throughout life it is not criminal

If she kiss you then you can continue. Do it once or twice again before you Bleep her

That way she can't deny that she didn't want it

So get them complicit. Give a bit of distance and say come and kiss me now
Wait patiently for it 
And if you get your kiss GBAM

You so in there
But still there is a high chance of you still being blackmailed emotionally. Don't fall for it. It is Just a useless strategy.

GO YOUR OWN WAY

MGTOW... True freedom
Re: Get Them Complicit by Regex: 7:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Ayanokoji, doing the above isn't still enough, because when you are sued for rape, you can't present any evidence that she kissed you first as she can deny it adamantly that you will be marveled.

Here's a perfect solution to THIS, RECEIPT

Receipt is a sexual transaction between two people documenting consent.

The basic way to keep a receipt is:
1. Try to chat her up before the sex, stating it clearly you both will be having sex at the scheduled time of meeting.

2(a). Using Ayanokoji solution of asking them to Kiss you first.
(b) When you here stop, please as a king you are, stop and never continue the sex, no matter her body language.

3. After the sex (whether the sex happened or not) chat her up.
(a) If the sex happened, document number two. For incase you asked her to kiss you first, like in Ayanokoji solution put it down to her like this: you got me Hot when you initiated the kiss today, and you finished the job when you said you wanted to bleep me, hope you enjoyed the sex. For instances where sex didn't happen, put it to her: Well, sex didn't happen between us, quite a shame, hope you are OK? it mustn't be scripted like I wrote up there, but you get the point. And if she says stop during the sex and didn't mean it, in your course chatting, remind her she said stop and that you had to.

4. Delete her number, screenshot the whole chats, back it up your drive and save her number again. That's your receipt. That's what you will use to kill her for when she raises her head.

Remember to get her to admit that any of the scenarios played out between you both. Make sure of that.

(1) (Reply)

500,000 Free Trox / How Can Family Life In Peace In Our Todays Generation / Why Do I Need A Massage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.