Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo (26738 Views)

Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Muftimenk: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

Stop asking silly question. You ought to have grown beyond this wailing attitude. It's over 6yrs now, you could not have chosen wailing as a profession
Sir i mentioned you in that previous thread about the survival fund but you have not reply sir.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by nick50(m): 11:27am On Dec 11, 2020
The bridge was constructed by Chief Godwin agbasimelo (Oga ndi Oga) a renowned philanthropist and it's not a link road between Nnewi and IMO state as purported by Bmc zombies but a bridge linking Ezinifite the hometown of late chief Oliver Akanite (Oliver de coque) the king of high life music in Africa and ihitenansa in IMO state.. I don't know why Buharists are full of lies n peddling of fake news

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by ogubolokento(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2020
In organized society is this not a local govt project?
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Afamed: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Muftimenk:
Sir i mentioned you in that previous thread about the survival fund but you have not reply sir.
You can't do it with a phone. However, when I get back home, I will send you a link that will make it easy for you
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by michoim(m): 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
IPOB take note
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by ejanla077: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
abc115:

But People that suffered it for decades know the value. It maybe short distance but it is a strategic road

The bridge collapsed 2018.. When trailer belonging to Unicem loaded wit cement tried to use it..

https://www.nairaland.com/4482699/bridge-linking-anambra-imo-state
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by ejanla077: 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
nick50:
The bridge was constructed by Chief Godwin agbasimelo (Oga ndi Oga) a renowned philanthropist and it's not a link road between Nnewi and IMO state as purported by Bmc zombies but a bridge linking Ezinifite the hometown of late chief Oliver Akanite (Oliver de coque) the king of high life music in Africa and ihitenansa in IMO state.. I don't know why Buharists are full of lies n peddling of fake news

The bridge was built by the federal government it was attracted by House of rep member hon. CHRIS AZUBUOGU
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Mrpojj(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
joelbooks:
The 50 metre Federal Govt Urasi Bridge connecting Nnewi in Anambra and Orlu in Imo has been completed and commissioned today, after reconstruction to make it standard . The bridge was constructed by federal authorities after Independence in 1960.
https://mobile.twitter.com/OvieAli/status/1337109689289617415

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifU_enhu1Fc

So they can't widen that bridge and divide it
So there won't be accident?
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Muftimenk: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

You can't do it with a phone. However, when I get back home, I will send you a link that will make it easy for you
Ok sir thank you sir god bless you.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Miracle1991: 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
berbs:

Funny. Like he used his money.
for sixteen years PDP constructed no one bridge in the south east, but ipob terrorists are ready to die for PDP.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Miracle1991: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
ogubolokento:
In organized society is this not a local govt project?
ask your governor.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by 3Ceagle(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
I am not an avid supporter of this government, but I think they have the right to show Nigerians what they have done, devoid of any political sarcasm or attack to other administrations. I think the government should take credit for solving the problem of the people in that area and indeed both states. My question here is what is the governors of Abia and Imo state doing beside audio projects. Can they begin to post their verifiable achievements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Is the LG chairman of that community crippled?

What about the Rep? The Senator? The Governor?

You should be ashamed to utter such nonsense when you know PMB's name wouldn't be there if not for your incompetent, useless and irresponsible leaders that left the bridge to rot for decades.

Abeg sir,
No be fight oh.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by endy83: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Which one jona did to niger delta? For 6yrs nonesense
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by History555: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
What kind of lie is this.
Which buhari built this bridge
This bridge was built by an individual with Nickname oga not federal govt
That is how we were told buhari daughter is married to an lgbo man, till today no one knows or have seen the couple

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by kikake: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Applause for PMB.

But Owerri to Awka road can’t join because of unconstructed bridge on Orashi river in Ideato. The bridge work was abandoned when Buhari military took over power in 1983.

Can PMB please complete the bridge now.

For now, the Owerri to Awka road stops at Ekwulobia and Orlu.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by kikake: 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
abc115:

But People that suffered it for decades know the value. It maybe short distance but it is a strategic road

More people still suffer from non connected Awka-Owerri highway because of a bridge not completed on Orashi river in Ideato between Ekwulobia and Orlu since 1984.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by kikake: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Those Igbo Governors were really from Zamfara State which is why they left such a strategic bridge to rot for decades.

Most Igbo governors are building state capital cities.

Anything outside state capital is not their concern.

They build overhead bridges in capital cities where no overhead bridge should be required.

They see overhead bridges of Lagos and Kano - they want to do same in their state capital.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by rossniti: 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
berbs:

Funny. Like he used his money.

What a spiteful thing to say. The others before him who didn't do the project, was it your money or my money they did not use to do it?
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by thatigboman: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
People and lies. How can a bridge link nnewi and orlu? Are they neighbouring towns? Are they even border towns? Nonsense
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by thatigboman: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
nick50:
tnx. How can someone say bridge linking nnewi and orlu? Such senselessness. Nnewi to orlu is about 36km
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by thatigboman: 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
kikake:

More people still suffer from non connected Awka-Owerri highway because of a bridge not completed on Orashi river in Ideato between Ekwulobia and Orlu since 1984.
ekwulobia to orlu. Cant u go tru uga-akokwa-orlu? Or is it longer?
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by juman(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2020
Small but important bridge.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Afamed: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Muftimenk:
good morning boss
You have not send the link sir
Sorry for replying you so so late. The survivalfund application as I learned had closed for Application
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by History555: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
thatigboman:
People and lies. How can a bridge link nnewi and orlu? Are they neighbouring towns? Are they even border towns? Nonsense

That should tell you how bmc rolls. Imagine the lies buhari built a bridge linking two communities that are not even close to one another

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by NaMeAboki: 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Painment and more heartache for the chest beaters - they will still insult him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Violent Deaths: 1,351 Killed In 10 Weeks, North-East Tops List, South-East Least / 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet / Atiku: Buhari Would Have Arrested Me If I Am Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.