Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo (26681 Views)

Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by nathdim: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Opening of the bridge by honourable Jerry Alagbaoso with the presence of IMO state deputy governor

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Cherez: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Nightstalker:
It looks like it's made from wood and painted

Why not show us up close this so called standard bridge

grin

Wetin concern me.sef nor be my state grin

We are all one sha

Haba Oga
Praise people when they do well
PMB did well hear and deserves the praise and more

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by emonis88: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2020
I ve heard of dis bridge n dat it has bn abandoned for years , I must say dat someone from dat locality must ve pulled alot of strings to do this n it is commendable on d part of dis govt. Hmm APC don take style dey win d hearts of people from dat locality o!
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2020
abc115:

But People that suffered it for decades know the value. It maybe short distance but it is a strategic road

Na true you talk . But my boss, do you think say na this kind news ,Buhari name 4 dey show face
? President for this kind bridge.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by QuotaSystem: 9:46am On Dec 11, 2020
daleehat:
Buhari again and again only God will rewards you Sir.. those IPOB miscreants should be ashamed of their leaders both past and present for Buhari is the only true earthly Messiah that the Igbos has, take it or leave it

God bless you for speaking the truth.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by QuotaSystem: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2020
15ssDRIVE:

Na true you talk . But my boss, do you think say na this kind news ,Buhari name 4 dey show face
? President for this kind bridge.

Is the LG chairman of that community crippled?

What about the Rep? The Senator? The Governor?

You should be ashamed to utter such nonsense when you know PMB's name wouldn't be there if not for your incompetent, useless and irresponsible leaders that left the bridge to rot for decades.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Oluchia(f): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2020
Lol, ;DMost people here shouting Buhari has done so much in the East and I'm wondering if it's this same East or maybe there is another East. I'm sure most of y'all have never been to the East. Abeg, las las we go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by QuotaSystem: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Oluchia:
Lol, ;DMost people here shouting Buhari has done so much in the East and I'm wondering if it's this same East or maybe there is another East. I'm sure most of y'all have never been to the East. Abeg, las las we go dey alright.

Keep quiet.

Which member of your family or community built that bridge that was an eyesore before Buhari?

There is a special part of hell for ingrates.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by UKBobo(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Next you will see 'Buhari takes you home on keke'.

All the killings don fire these e-rats, anything go look like achievement now.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Tomilola360: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2020
What an insult on Nigeria.

This one na FG project!!!

cheesy
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by QuotaSystem: 10:03am On Dec 11, 2020
sirwhyteB:
Nice one from Presidency.
If una do well I go thank una but if una Bleep up I go talk oo

That's the spirit. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Erojepromise(f): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by chukwuibuipob: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
Olodo!! My father is Nkịta (Lokili cool angry) gị ọnụ ewu Gambia!!
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Neddstark: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Tagging buhari to projects like this is Insulting..

It only shows buhari is not serious with governance at all

If him no do, you go complain. If he do, you still complain. You no tire for yourself so?
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Erojepromise(f): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2020
And so ? it's his job that is why he is there ; to work and not to sleep like he has been doing ever since he was made president..
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by henry4lov1: 10:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Nawao is it not this same bridge in my village that the are calling 50 kilometers. Nawao for Nigeria
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Liposure: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2020
APC is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by QuotaSystem: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2020
owobokiri:

Yeah. He now loves igbos because he built a culvert..

How many "culverts" did your loving clueless incompetent drunkard build? If not for your useless immediate leaders would the President be concerned with that bridge if not for his concern for the Igbo communities affected?

From the 2nd Niger Bridge to Ziks Mausoleum to this beautiful Urasi bridge left to rot under DECADES of Igbo leadership on the LG & State levels, Buhari is the earthly Messiah of SE infrastructure.

If you can't handle the truth go and lick a transformer.

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by dododawa1: 10:15am On Dec 11, 2020
BUHARI is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by BabaIbo: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2020
abc115:

But People that suffered it for decades know the value. It maybe short distance but it is a strategic road

Which one be decades again biko...

That brigde collapsed few years ago caused by a trailer fully loaded with cement.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by QuotaSystem: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2020
BastardWike:
Welcome development and kudos to him for the bridge. However, I find it ridiculous how every little project done in the SE will be blown out of proportion like the government is doing them a favor. So many other and much bigger projects have been executed in other regions, even outside the country, like the projects Buhari is doing in Niger rep yet no one tries to shove it down their throats like they are being done a huge favour!

Why the double standards??

I totally agree with your logical submission.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by adecz: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2020
So, for over 50years the Igbo
governors couldn't repair this
small & important bridge?

They were waiting for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by QuotaSystem: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

Christmas is near. This is not the season to wail.
Reserve your wailing till 2021/22 when we shall gather at 2nd Niger bridge for its commissioning by his excellency, President Buhari
By Special Grace of God

I would love to be personally present at the commissioning of the 2nd Niger Bridge completed by Buhari just to see the faces of the wailing ingrates in high definition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by QuotaSystem: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2020
adecz:

So, for over 50years the Igbo
governors couldn't repair this
small & important bridge?

They were waiting for Buhari.

Those Igbo Governors were really from Zamfara State which is why they left such a strategic bridge to rot for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

Christmas is near. This is not the season to wail.
Reserve your wailing till 2021/22 when we shall gather at 2nd Niger bridge for its commissioning by his excellency, President Buhari
By Special Grace of God
Nothing to commission in Sambisa?? grin

Cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by chidooh1: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2020
Someone should go and confirm the news. This government is full of lies and fake news.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Edusouls(m): 10:54am On Dec 11, 2020
This ipob lineage are one of the most ungrateful I have ever seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Afamed: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2020
imhotep:

Cc lzaa
Stop asking silly question. You ought to have grown beyond this wailing attitude. It's over 6yrs now, you could not have chosen wailing as a profession
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by LZAA: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2020
imhotep:

Cc lzaa
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by dele1727: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Road completed .....you here Buhari complete, FG completes

.Road Delayed..... Fashola incompetent....gives excuse why road delayed.... Fashola hates the
North ....

The idiots news carrier and reader are parts of the problem In this country
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

Stop asking silly question. You ought to have grown beyond this wailing attitude. It's over 6yrs now, you could not have chosen wailing as a profession
But I want to commission Sambisa airport.
What should I do?

Cc lzaa bamite

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce And His Family At The BET Awards (Photos) / Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kaduna Community Again, Kill 3, Injure Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.