Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo (26741 Views)

Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos) / Yusuf Buhari Completes His NYSC, Shows Off Discharge Certificate. Photo / Buhari Completes Nnamdi Azikiwe Mausoleum In Anambra State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by RichAbujaGuy: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
The amount of negative energy and self-hatred in this thread is a wonderment to read. undecided

Some ppl cannot be happy with any level of progress in the country oo.

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by thatigboman: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
NaMeAboki:
Painment and more heartache for the chest beaters - they will still insult him.
for one, the bridge was built by an individiual, a philantropist from anambra and not govt. And 2ndly, distance btw nnewi and orlu is 36 km. When i tell u that aboki no dey go school, aboki no dey reason, u thought i was joking.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by TEDHorsePower: 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ok
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by NaMeAboki: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
thatigboman:
for one, the bridge was built by an individiual, a philantropist from anambra and not govt. And 2ndly, distance btw nnewi and orlu is 36 km. When i tell u that aboki no dey go school, aboki no dey reason, u thought i was joking.

Kindly refer to what the OP wrote (see copy below) then come back and tell me whether Aboki no go school and subsequently provide evidence to back up your own version of the story; which in any case you should to take it up with the OP - not me.

"The 50 metre Federal Govt Urasi Bridge connecting Nnewi in Anambra and Orlu in Imo has been completed and commissioned today, after reconstruction to make it standard . The bridge was constructed by federal authorities after Independence in 1960".[i][/i]
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by thatigboman: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Kindly refer to what the OP wrote (see copy below) then come back and tell me whether Aboki no go school and subsequently provide evidence to back up your own version of the story; which in any case you should to take it up with the OP - not me.

"The 50 metre Federal Govt Urasi Bridge connecting Nnewi in Anambra and Orlu in Imo has been completed and commissioned today, after reconstruction to make it standard . The bridge was constructed by federal authorities after Independence in 1960".[i][/i]
forget the op.
See the proof in the 1st pix.
2nd pix is distance btw nnewi and orlu and the dotted lines are the boundaries btw anambra and imo.
Judge for yourself

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by mightyhazel: 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:

I totally agree with your logical submission.
Your agreement with his submission belies your gallivanting all over the thread abusing everybody that have given a no big deal expression over the 50 metre single lanebridge

have some sense
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by Miracle1991: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
nick50:
The bridge was constructed by Chief Godwin agbasimelo (Oga ndi Oga) a renowned philanthropist and it's not a link road between Nnewi and IMO state as purported by Bmc zombies but a bridge linking Ezinifite the hometown of late chief Oliver Akanite (Oliver de coque) the king of high life music in Africa and ihitenansa in IMO state.. I don't know why Buharists are full of lies n peddling of fake news
you forget to say the bridge was built by gej but buhari is taking the credits. Children of hate.
Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by nick50(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
you forget to say the bridge was built by gej but buhari is taking the credits. Children of hate.
..u are a bmc zombie and u haven't been to that part of d country but becos of d 30k monthly stipend from fg u are here peddling lies... For ur information am from ezinifite where d bridge is located @ and we use to go swimming at d said river so you n ur crew dont know better than me, this is my hometown OK?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Completes Abandoned Urasi Bridge Connecting Anambra And Imo by kikake: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
thatigboman:
ekwulobia to orlu. Cant u go tru uga-akokwa-orlu? Or is it longer?

Going through Uga-Akokwa is like circling. The road from Awka to Ekwulobia through Orlu to Owerri was completed in 1984, but only a bridge not built on Orashi river in Ideato before the military coup made the Ekwulobia to Orlu portion of the road not navigable since then.
It’s hard to believe that FMW doesn’t know about this condition of the road.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Uncovers Plans To Cause Chaos After Guber Elections / Ambassadorial Nomination: Buhari Sidelines Governors; Osinbajo Gets 1 Slot / Femi Gbajabiamila Appoints Sanusi Rickiji As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.