Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You (2849 Views)

Major Fibre Cut Takes Banks In Nigeria And South Africa Offline / Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / Why Tech People Should Tell Their Success And Failure Stories In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by Walexz02(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2020
Uhnm
Na wa o
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by ImadeUReadThis: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2020
lexy2014:

U forgot to add d aggressiveness of d minister of communication in trying manage & own d national database by fire by force

They are all shamelessly jostling for Bill Gates' money .
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by CrazyGranddad(m): 8:54am On Dec 11, 2020
Another nonsense conspiracy theory filled with conjectures.

Donald Trump, FFK and Chris Oyakhilome's Clan.

I wonder what you people smoke before you sleep?
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by Kyase(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2020
CrazyGranddad:

Hmm and it made front page.
They just removed it
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by ImadeUReadThis: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2020
Kyase:

Hmm and it made front page.
They just removed it

Because God has way of revealing the truth to the people .

I don't expect an APC zombie like you to understand .
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by ImadeUReadThis: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2020
CrazyGranddad:

Nah so dem go sell you without you knowing .

Keep shouting conspiract theory
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by Kyase(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Because God has way of revealing the truth to the people .

I don't expect an APC zombie like you to understand .
Okay pdp zombie...
What next?
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by ImadeUReadThis: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Kyase:

Okay pdp zombie...
What next?

Your deed of sale has already been drawn up .

You are a unit item of the Globohomo empire.

Funniest thing is you don't know you are a slave already
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by Kyase(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

Your deed of sale has already been drawn up .

You are a unit item of the Globohomo empire.

Funniest thing is you don't know you are a slave already

Man kind has always been a slave since the second century, nothing new...
But this your 5g nonsense no sell....

Are you a member of christ embassy?
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by ImadeUReadThis: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Kyase:

Man kind has always been a slave since the second century, nothing new...
But this your 5g nonsense no sell....

So you embrace your enslavement.

You are the kind of idiots the IMF wants in their new global reset .

You will be a slave and work for the beast .

You will own nothing .

Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by Kyase(m): 9:13am On Dec 11, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

So you embrace your enslavement.

You are the kind of idiots the IMF wants in their new global reset .

You will be a slave and work for the beast .

You will own nothing .

Nak3d I come to this world, nak3d will I return, remember this verse?
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by ImadeUReadThis: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2020
Kyase:

Nak3d I come to this world, nak3d will I return, remember this verse?

And empty in brain will you return and if you believe in reincarnation, you will come back as an earthworm .

Oxygen wasting idiot

If you are comfortable being a slave and defending slavery as an institution then know that not all men have the slave gene in them.
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by Kyase(m): 9:24am On Dec 11, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

And empty in brain will you return and if you believe in reincarnation, you will come back as an earthworm .

Oxygen wasting idiot

If you are comfortable being a slave and defending slavery as an institution then know that not all men have the slave gene in them.

You never still answer my question ooo.

And if you are working then you are a slave man
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by ImadeUReadThis: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2020
Kyase:

You never still answer my question ooo.

And if you are working then you are a slave man

You have exposed yourself as a willing slave - a hallmark trait of you APC zombies.

I don't subscribe to any of these tithe grabbing jet hoping choir fcking Jerry curled jewed envagelical movements and never ever will.

Does that answer your question ?

Slave.
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by Sanchez01: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
This same APC govt urged telecoms to increase their data tarrifs and has placed VAT charges on purchase of such .

The argument for this imposed tarrif hike by the former Minister for communication which was approved by a FEC meeting chaired by Buhari himself was based on the assumption that higher tarrifs will limit access to social media and the internet in general. VAT was added to both milk the populace and impose further limitations on internet access by the growing impoverished masses.

The same govt that wanted to limit social media access via tarrif hikes as a form of internet censorship has now done a turnaround to see tarrifs slashed by over 50%. We must ask ourselves why .

Our world will be barely recognizable by this time next year if the lunatics at WEF/IMF have their way.

IMF wants an end to individual soverign paper currencies and in it's place a single global digital currency. This currency will only be possible with cheap and fast internet connection.

For this currency to be rolled in, the old must go and to make the transition as quick as possible , every soverign nation's currency must be made worthless. To achieve this , bankruptcy and economic collapse must occur which this Buhari APC govt is expertly implimenting.

Yes, Buhari and his voodoo economics team are deliberatly sabotaging Nigeria's economy from both outright corruption and deliberate sabotage blaming the fake pandemic for it.

Imagine Nigeria as a house that must come down and in it's place a new edifice is to be errected. The new owners of Nigeria do not care about salvaging anything from the demolition but have given those who they contracted the demolition excersice (APC) salvaging rights. This is the true and only agenda of the APC which the powers that be propped them up in 2015.

In summary, expect more crash in data pricing and roll out of 5G networks. 5G towers are already in Abuja since 2017 under test run. Anyone that tells you contrary is a liar!.

While 5G on its own has been documented to emit radiation and cell towers using this tech have since been declared a class 2 carcinogenic , the real issie behind 5G isn't the health risk but what it really meant to serve.

Who needs 5G super data speed connection? Definitely not the average Joe. In South Korea they tested 5G connectivity reception among smart phone users and the results where disappointing as most did not see the speed advantage of 5G to that of 4G . Other than super download speeds in ripping off a video from the net, none of the participants could not discern the difference with 4G. All apps are optimized to use 4G and no one knows what benefits 5G will offer the average Joe but it has ample uses by state actors wanting to maintain a total surveliance state. The Pentagon has been using 5G tech for the past decade which provides real time comms links by Seal team members deep in the front directly to operational command base in the Pentagon half a world away. The raid on Osama bin Laden's compound was streamed livd directly to the WH situation room using this tech. In short only state actors, multinational corporate giants and the lunatics in the IMF will benefit directly from this technology.

With the IMF the benefits are for it having to dominate every single trade transaction on the planet with their digital currency.

The APC is crashing internet pricing on the behest of the IMF.

Remember this is the same APC that has been itching to censor and monitor the internet.
Permit me to quote this but your claims are without proof and are baseless. I had a stint in the telco industry for three years and I worked in one of its core units; a part that allows for better understanding of data network types. You claimed 5G networks have been around since 2017 but under test. The question is: By who? The NCC, a mere regulator of the industry, the FG that does not have the capacity to procure hightech devices to better run the country or the ISPs, namely the BIG 4? Around this time, I was rounding off to leave the sector and there was never any rumour remotely tied to your claim. 4G was launched by Airtel in May 2018, in Abuja, being the FCT before it slowly spread to other parts of the country but you are claiming 4G has been around before then

Again, who has been testing this 5G in Abuja; MainOne, Glo, Airtel, MTN, Ericsson, Huawei or the FG? Who provided the 5G equipment and facility for the tests? Who was the 5G deployed to Abuja and through which submarine cables?

There is no denying that the FG has so many misplaced priorities. There is a limit to how the NCC can interfere in the sector. The operation costs are too high to have data prices slashed by 50% in this present economy.

AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile all started deploying 5G in the United States last year. Big govt agencies such as Pentagon have been running on 100 Mbps LAN, from 4G, with managed data farms.

Government agencies, schools, banks and other sectors all use special, dedicated internet types that can conveniently allow you stream even 8K resolutions without buffering for a minute. all of these depend on the depth of your company's pocket.

The Osama 5G claim is preposterous. The streaming was done via satellite. 5G was launched in the world in 2018, the year 4G was announced and deployed in Nigeria. Verizon 'shocked' the world by announcing its 5G home network, the same year, 2018.

Osama was killed in 2011, yet you claimed Pentagon has been using 5G since 2011? As at 2016, 5G was only a rumour and it wasn't until 2019 that South Korea became the first country to launch 5G. So how Nigeria, a third world country had started tests for 5G in 2017 when 4G was officially launched in 2018 is beyond me. This is Pastor Chris' conspiracy finding its way to Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by ImadeUReadThis: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Sanchez01:

Permit me to quote this but your claims are without proof and are baseless. I had a stint in the telco industry for three years and I worked in one of its core units; a part that allows for better understanding of data network types. You claimed 5G networks have been around since 2017 but under test. The question is: By who? The NCC, a mere regulator of the industry, the FG that does not have the capacity to procure hightech devices to better run the country or the ISPs, namely the BIG 4? Around this time, I was rounding off to leave the sector and there was never any rumour remotely tied to your claim. 4G was launched by Airtel in May 2018, in Abuja, being the FCT before it slowly spread to other parts of the country but you are claiming 4G has been around before then

Again, who has been testing this 5G in Abuja; MainOne, Glo, Airtel, MTN, Ericsson, Huawei or the FG? Who provided the 5G equipment and facility for the tests? Who was the 5G deployed to Abuja and through which submarine cables?

There is no denying that the FG has so many misplaced priorities. There is a limit to how the NCC can interfere in the sector. The operation costs are too high to have data prices slashed by 50% in this present economy.

AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile all started deploying 5G in the United States last year. Big govt agencies such as Pentagon have been running on 100 Mbps LAN, from 4G, with managed data farms.

Government agencies, schools, banks and other sectors all use special, dedicated internet types that can conveniently allow you stream even 8K resolutions without buffering for a minute. all of these depend on the depth of your company's pocket.

The Osama 5G claim is preposterous. The streaming was done via satellite. 5G was launched in the world in 2018, the year 4G was announced and deployed in Nigeria. Verizon 'shocked' the world by announcing its 5G home network, the same year, 2018.

Osama was killed in 2011, yet you claimed Pentagon has been using 5G since 2011? As at 2016, 5G was only a rumour and it wasn't until 2019 that South Korea became the first country to launch 5G. So how Nigeria, a third world country had started tests for 5G in 2017 when 4G was officially launched in 2018 is beyond me. This is Pastor Chris' conspiracy finding its way to Nairaland.

Abeg park.

Go to Lugbe bus stop by federal housing entrance and you will see a 5G tower there by a private school.

Most of the tech you take as cutting edge did not come out today but have been in existence for decades primarily by US military and intel units.

GPRS was designed and deployed by US Navy long before it was ever deployed for civilian use . Same with Tor Browsers.

Google Earth satellite tech have been in use since the mid 80's.

5G network is already in place in Abuja under test run since 2017 under covet circumstances which your useless govt knows nothing about. They are testing to see how signal strengths can be degraded over a tropical region owing to cloud and severe thunderstorm activity.

The Seal team raid had a drone communication aircraft hovering over the target compound which relayed 5G comms link from the ground forces to US military satellites in space.

Real time body cam videos were relayed at real time to the situation room at both the WH, Pentagon and US bases at Germany , Afghanistan and Oman.

1 Like

Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by digitalmarkett: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2020
An online deals channel is explicitly intended to reliably produce leads. digital marketing calicut best digital marketing agency in calicut Here's a model, prior to making an online deals pipe, a wagering organization depended on its bulletins and area to create stroll in leads for its items and administrations. Presently, the organization is utilizing a computerized offer to assemble a more reliable pipeline of leads.
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by Kenneygirl(f): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
This same APC govt urged telecoms to increase their data tarrifs and has placed VAT charges on purchase of such .

The argument for this imposed tarrif hike by the former Minister for communication which was approved by a FEC meeting chaired by Buhari himself was based on the assumption that higher tarrifs will limit access to social media and the internet in general. VAT was added to both milk the populace and impose further limitations on internet access by the growing impoverished masses.

The same govt that wanted to limit social media access via tarrif hikes as a form of internet censorship has now done a turnaround to see tarrifs slashed by over 50%. We must ask ourselves why .

Our world will be barely recognizable by this time next year if the lunatics at WEF/IMF have their way.

IMF wants an end to individual soverign paper currencies and in it's place a single global digital currency. This currency will only be possible with cheap and fast internet connection.

For this currency to be rolled in, the old must go and to make the transition as quick as possible , every soverign nation's currency must be made worthless. To achieve this , bankruptcy and economic collapse must occur which this Buhari APC govt is expertly implimenting.

Yes, Buhari and his voodoo economics team are deliberatly sabotaging Nigeria's economy from both outright corruption and deliberate sabotage blaming the fake pandemic for it.

Imagine Nigeria as a house that must come down and in it's place a new edifice is to be errected. The new owners of Nigeria do not care about salvaging anything from the demolition but have given those who they contracted the demolition excersice (APC) salvaging rights. This is the true and only agenda of the APC which the powers that be propped them up in 2015.

In summary, expect more crash in data pricing and roll out of 5G networks. 5G towers are already in Abuja since 2017 under test run. Anyone that tells you contrary is a liar!.

While 5G on its own has been documented to emit radiation and cell towers using this tech have since been declared a class 2 carcinogenic , the real issie behind 5G isn't the health risk but what it really meant to serve.

Who needs 5G super data speed connection? Definitely not the average Joe. In South Korea they tested 5G connectivity reception among smart phone users and the results where disappointing as most did not see the speed advantage of 5G to that of 4G . Other than super download speeds in ripping off a video from the net, none of the participants could not discern the difference with 4G. All apps are optimized to use 4G and no one knows what benefits 5G will offer the average Joe but it has ample uses by state actors wanting to maintain a total surveliance state. The Pentagon has been using 5G tech for the past decade which provides real time comms links by Seal team members deep in the front directly to operational command base in the Pentagon half a world away. The raid on Osama bin Laden's compound was streamed livd directly to the WH situation room using this tech. In short only state actors, multinational corporate giants and the lunatics in the IMF will benefit directly from this technology.

With the IMF the benefits are for it having to dominate every single trade transaction on the planet with their digital currency.

The APC is crashing internet pricing on the behest of the IMF.

Remember this is the same APC that has been itching to censor and monitor the internet.
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by olabosipo66559: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2020
How did this enter front page The mods don't read?
Re: Internet Price Cut: What It Should Tell You by mjconcept(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pardon my ignorance, but I want to ask, is anything wrong having one digital currency in use worldwide?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wack Web Designer's Websites You've Ever Seen? / 14 Simple Tricks To Speed Up Your Website / Is It Advisable To Use Google Adsense Android App??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.