Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! (1366 Views)

My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company / I Noticed Something During This Riots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by IamDora(f): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2023
Good day Nairalanders, without boring you all, why do Nairaland Men Bash Ladies on this Wonderful forum day-in day-out, yet, they claim Redpillers, calling us all sought of Unprintable names,

Yet, you get Countless PMs and Follows every blessed day? Who are now the ones sending it? undecided I thought we all agreed to be Redpillers and Alpha-Males?

LOL!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by MrGOAT: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2023
grin grin grin

Forget it, it's all Cruise grin grin grin all those things are what makes the forum wonderful and fun.

9 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by HumbleTrader: 7:41am On Feb 08, 2023
It's because you women love money too much and can do anything for it, like that lady that slept with a dog.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Jeon(f): 7:41am On Feb 08, 2023
Lolz.

You even think about their existence.

7 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by ThatrealestApex: 7:42am On Feb 08, 2023
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by everythinggirly(f): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2023
grin
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Emmanuella00(f): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by thesicilian: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2023
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, without boring you all, why do Nairaland Men Bash Ladies on this Wonderful forum day-in day-out, yet, they claim Redpillers, calling us all sought of Unprintable names,

Yet, you get Countless PMs and Follows every blessed day? Who are now the ones sending it? undecided I thought we all agreed to be Redpillers and Alpha-Males?

LOL!
It is the simps that are sending you PM's. The real men have no time for that. I for one have never sent a PM to any Nairaland lady

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by HumbleTrader: 7:44am On Feb 08, 2023
Jeon:
Lolz.

You even think about their existence.
You don't think about men, yet you created a thread posting pictures of men butt.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 08, 2023
IamDora:

LOL!
Goof
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Jeon(f): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
sad
Yes, how may I help you? 😕

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Jeon(f): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
You don't think about men, yet you created a thread posting pictures of men butt.

She said redpillls.
Those that refused to practice what they preach.

And not all Men can be Redpilll.
And what's your business with my thread?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by AwokenVawulence: 7:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Men and women are both useless genders undecided smh
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by HumbleTrader: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2023
Jeon:

She said redpillls.
Those that refused to practice what they preach.

And not all Men can be Redpilll.
And what's your business with my thread? are you pissed because your ass is flat.
Don't you think it's wrong to complain about men body shaming women, then you turn around and start body shaming men, calling them flat.

Are you not the hypocrite not practicing what you preach.
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Bmaster(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2023
pm's are sent to you by boys.men are men day in,day out,and we don't give a Bleep neither are we gonna change.

Deal with that shocked

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Jeon(f): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:

Is like everyone is in 😍 with that picture. Even you too?.

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2023
Bmaster:
pm's are sent to you by boys.men are men day in,day out,and we don't give a Bleep neither are we gonna change.

Deal with that shocked

Look at dis Broke boy feeling funky grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin so when dey call "Men" a broke small boy like u still feeding from his mom's pot will come out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what will I not see on dis Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
It's because you women love money too much and can do anything for it, like that lady that slept with a dog.

What Is dis "thing" talking about? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed are u trying to deviate from the Question? undecided undecided how does we loving money correlate with getting countless Messages from u idi*ts here? undecided U do u love urself without money? Fuuu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U all don't practice what u preach at all

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by HumbleTrader: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

What Is dis "thing" talking about? undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed are u trying to deviate from the Question? undecided undecided how does we loving money correlate with getting countless Messages from u idi*ts here? undecided U do u love urself without money? Fuuu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

U all don't practice what u preach at all
Those men sending you messages just want to have sex with you and dump you like a squeezed orange, so don't feel special.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by FuckYou: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Is it that you are dumb??
Don't you understand, they are always different kind of humans in a crowd??

You can say, most men bash ladies here or some men.
Then the others or some other men reach out to those girls.
Not to talk about the fact that those sending you DMs are hoping to score cheap points..
So you can come back and shout.

By then your next thread would be:
Men are scum

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Jeon(f): 8:26am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Don't you think it's wrong to complain about men body shaming women, then you turn around and start body shaming men, calling them flat.

Are you not the hypocrite not practicing what you preach.

Asking you a question is now bodyshaming?
Well, sorry dude, may you have peace.

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2023
FuckYou:
Is it that you are dumb??
Don't you understand, they are always different kind of humans in a crowd??

You can say, most men bash ladies here or some men.
Then the others or some other men reach out to those girls.
Not to talk about the fact that those sending you DMs are hoping to score cheap points..
So you can come back and shout.

By then your next thread would be:
Men are scum

Why are u crying boy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Bmaster(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Look at dis Broke boy feeling funky grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin so when dey call "Men" a broke small boy like u still feeding from his mom's pot will come out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what will I not see on dis Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin grin
that's the freedom faceless forum offers,it makes you feel free and entitled to your thoughts.
Enjoy it while it lasts
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by FuckYou: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Why are u crying boy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am familiar with this game.
Using tons of same emoji to hide your tears grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by HumbleTrader: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Just like de way dey kept passing ur wr*tched mom until she took-in out of 3some and Birthed a Bast*rd like u? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Bye
Children resort to insult when their intelligence fails them. Learn to be more mature, if you want to see husband to marry.

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by ThatrealestApex: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nairaland men? The most s*nseless set of men you will ever come across grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who takes the old men with android phones and cheap Data calling themselves alphamales and Redpillers serious? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin by now u should have gotten used to their stvpidity grin grin grin grin grin

WELCOME TO NIGERIA; where how you dress and the type of Phone you use Determine your wealth

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Franzinni: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2023
An average woman in this time of ours is dilusional and out of touch with reality .... They build a faux reality and begin to live in it ... It's only the waste men that have time to DM women on this forum knowing fully well other waste men are shooting shot.... We that know woman and thier shinanigans, don't even see you lot.. and the only time we give you attention is to call you out on you BS.

I guess you have found a way to gain attention from your simp army up there I see them at work ...

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by HumbleTrader: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

WELCOME TO NIGERIA; where how you dress and the type of Phone you use Determine your wealth
You scold them and they start wailing.
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Hatrick01: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2023
IamDora:

LOL!
how many of them sent u PM?

Expose them if u a real feminist

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by techWriter3: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2023
remember it, itsing the praises of all Cruise all those things are what makes the forum wonderful and fun

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears As Teacher Killed By Students In Yola Is Buried / Nigerian Pastor in Ukraine Charged with Fraud / Fraud Alert!!! Latest Trick By 419ners In Nigeria (read,share Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.