Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

#endsars Protester, Oke, Who Tweeted Nigeria Will Not End Me Has Been Buried - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars Protester, Oke, Who Tweeted Nigeria Will Not End Me Has Been Buried (406 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Protester, Oke, Who Tweeted Nigeria Will Not End Me Has Been Buried by elizabeth24: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2020
According to the reports, The #ENDSARS Protester Okechukwu Nathaniel Obi-Enadhuze, who was shot dead in Lagos three hours after tweeting "Nigeria will not end me" on October 21, has been buried.
It was stated that He was 21 years old died Three hours after his tweet after a stray bullet in his home.

He was buried on Thursday, December 10. He was 21 years old.

His girlfriend, Derin, shared a video and photos from his funeral.

WATCH VIDEO ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/EndSARS-protester-Oke-who-was-shot-dead-in-Lagos-3-hours-after-tweeting-Nigeria-will-not-end-me-has-been-buried.html

Re: #endsars Protester, Oke, Who Tweeted Nigeria Will Not End Me Has Been Buried by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2020
OP stop writing about death, May his soul rest in peace
Re: #endsars Protester, Oke, Who Tweeted Nigeria Will Not End Me Has Been Buried by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2020
May his soul rest in peace!! It's so sad that the zoo Republic finally cut his life short
Re: #endsars Protester, Oke, Who Tweeted Nigeria Will Not End Me Has Been Buried by tsagir(m): 10:23am On Dec 11, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: #endsars Protester, Oke, Who Tweeted Nigeria Will Not End Me Has Been Buried by Neddstark: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2020
False headline. Beware of fake news. The young man was not a protester. He was a victim of hoodlum violence when the Endsars hoodlums tried burning down the police station close to his house and eventually succeeded. He was killed by a hoodlum not a policeman. The bastard hoodlum stabbed him while he tried protecting his mother and brother from them. May his soul rest in peace.

Read his brother's tale below.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2020/10/oke-family-and-friends/
Re: #endsars Protester, Oke, Who Tweeted Nigeria Will Not End Me Has Been Buried by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2020
R.i.p oke

Anybody that have hand in your death will never know peace
I can see how some miscreant above me are shouting fake news, when you or any of your family be a victim that's how i'm gonna type fake news eyin eleribu.

Proudly hausa man yen yen yen yen yen

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Saudi Arabia Bans Underage Marriage / Police Recover Tons Of Hard Drugs & Money After Raiding A Hotel In Abeokuta. VID / A Secondary School Student Got Trying to Shoot Her Teacher With A gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.