Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' (59290 Views)

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet / Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / I Was Chasing Clout - Lady Who Tweeted That She Was Being Kidnapped, Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by fergie001: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2023
OSUN STATE POLICE COMMAND PRESS RELEASE- 15/06/2023

OSUN POLICE ARRESTS SOCIAL MEDIA USER WHO TWEETED 'LET'S KILL ALL THE IGBOS'

Today 15th June, 2023, the Osun Police Command has arrested one Kehinde Adesogba Adekusibe 'm' 28years who violated the social media policy on hate speech. It could be recalled that, on 18th May, 2023, the suspect, Kehinde Adekusibe, on his tweeter handle, tweeted, "Let's kill all the Igbos Let's flush them out of Yoruba lands. I hate these people with passion. They are violent people. They a the worst.They hate us.

Let's hate them without holding back. " Immediately, the Police Command received the report, Police detective from the Cyber crime section at SCID Osogbo swung into action, and through intelligence led investigation, the suspect was arrested at Ilesa where he hibernated.

The suspect has confessed to the crime, and he will be charged to the court after the completion of the investigation.

We have done what is needful on this matter. It can only take some times, every offence committed leaves a trace, and culprits will surely face d music.

Thanks to Osun State Police Command for its painstaking efforts on this singular case. Kudos. Ire o.

Olumuyiwa Adejobi, Force PPRO

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7694523/lets-kill-all-igbos-twitter#123225850

107 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by TemplarLandry: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2023
Good one.

223 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by taylor89(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2023
Abeg release him

It doesn’t change a thing

No dey do like say Tinubu is against tribal wars

Nigeria is not one and can never be one

The solution na to divide

Bet me you’ll never hear about this guy again they’ll release him this night

420 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Millimann: 11:03am On Jun 16, 2023
Poverty don finish this one.

See his footwear shocked shocked

300 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2023
Send am to prison ASAP. This one na potential terrorist!

152 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by wrongman665(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2023
They should lock this Ass hole throw the keys in atlantic ocean. All we need here is one Nigeria. cry

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Emperormartin(m): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2023
It is when all of us will die in this country that this country will be divided

Country that is not united a bit is what you all have been trying to unite all along.

Take it or leave it even if this boy is incarcerated and finally served his prison sentence it doesn't change him of being anti Igbo.

You can't force unity on those who's not interested.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Ihateheadslamer: 11:06am On Jun 16, 2023
angry

This gorilla deserves to be thrown into the lagoon tongue

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by wunmi590(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2023

Very good and commendable, in as much as you are on a cyber space, we should always learn to curb what we write ✍️....

Not all we write is good for the public, he may be joking, but what he said just because of cheap like and retweet has landed him where he wasn't expecting...

All the people that like and share his tweet now will be sleeping in their house...

Let's try and curb whatever you say...

Freedom of expression I give you, but what happened after the expression is non of the person's business

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by slawomir: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Nice one
What is wrong with the Nigeria youth

If you see the violent insult I dey receive here just because am not a supporter of this administration

But one thing they are not aware is that ain't scared because am a real niggar and I will continue to criticise this administration

If not that this place is a faceless forum...the number of people way police for don arrest for too many because worse people are here on nairaland

164 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Ugomanny95(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2023
G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by id4sho(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Palaver you dey find, palaver you go get oOoOO tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by omooba969(m): 11:13am On Jun 16, 2023
To say he's a Christian who goes to Celestial Church of Christ is really disturbing bcoz I wonder what kind of doctrines they preach at his church.

Maybe he's just a wolf in sheep's clothing. cool

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Agbadocassava: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Good for him, Tinubu will do everything to protect the Igbo interests.

Tinubu loves Igbo more than any other tribes…

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by DBossNG(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2023
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Lol

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by samwillyco1(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Useless police, Arrest MC Olomo first before other thing.

He Twittered it because MC Olomo is still a free man.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Theboss001: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2023
wrongman665:
They should lock this Ass hole throw the keys in atlantic ocean. All we need here is one Nigeria. cry

One Nigeria my big black heavy balls

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Yankiss(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2023
Most hateful people are unexposed. They need to ventilate outside their tribal cauldrons. I have been classmates with other tribes. I have my best of friends outside my personal tribe. I cannot condemn a whole people just because of the inadequacy of one of theirs. In every 12 there must be a Judas. It has been the order since time immemorial.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Treasure17(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Nice one. Very careless tweet.

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Pio44: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
100 years in jail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Good one. I wholeheartedly support the swift action of the police on this, and i know for sure that most Yorubas if not all will support the police as well.

But mind you, if was the other way round you would see how all the ibos in the world and ohaneaze Ndigbo declare support for the person and accuse the the president of trying to persecute the ibos. This is the difference between the ibos and the others. After all, Kanu said worst than this and his boys have been killing innocent people across the SE, yet his people still backing him and calling for his release

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Pipefitter: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
See as he be like yam.... E remain all the tribalist on this forum. Both Igbo and Yoruba tribalist... E no go better for una

8 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by hisexcellency34: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Na this dwarf, homeless boy wan kill Igbos the most blessed tribe in Nigeria? grin grin grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by XtraFortunes: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
wrongman665:

Nigeria is not one and can never be one. That is why you still hear the word one Nigeria decades after the civil war.

Have you ever heard any USA citizen saying one America or one USA? Did they not fight a civil war there too?

Buhari and the APC have divided this nation more than ever before and what they have done will sadly continue to be re echoed for generations to come

25 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Burgerlomo: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
That's good πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Bobotic(m): 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Hungry man wey pride wan kill grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' by Amigoss: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Newly Recruited Soldiers Vow To Deal With Civilians In Viral Video / Texas Teacher Who Had Sex With Her Student Attacks Him Violently Out Of Jealousy / Woman Steals A Customer's Bag In Lekki Shop (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.