Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se (5553 Views)

Kogi Local Government Workers Say They Now Look To God For Survival / If Igbo Was Liberal And Accommodating SE And SS Will Have Igbo Lingual / Bode George Worked So Hard To Have Igbo Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Cashsteady(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2020
They are millions of Igbo working as a civil servant/ state government workers in sw but they are no Yoruba people working under the state government in SE/ Igboland

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Obalatule: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Make Igbos come drag your from your Sw enclave to give you state government work?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Fahdiga1: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2020
I know countless Yoruba people being offered jobs in Anambra state but due to their bigotry they rejected them claiming that they can't work with flat headed people. you can imagine such tribalism from Yorubas towards people that wants to help them

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by IamWonderful: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2020
There is no tolerance in the south east, the intolerance in the east is higher than what Palestine, Saudi Arabia and UAE combined have for Christians in their countries, if Michael University Umudike Abia state can disqualify a professor from imo state because he is not an indigene of Abia state, Igbos to Igbo, south easterner to South easterner, what else do you expect, When Ebonyi students couldn't contest just SUG president in Anambra University

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Cashsteady(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Obalatule:
Make Igbos come drag your from your Sw enclave to give you state government work?

There are few Yorubas living in east but you people are generally tribalistic and Don't like Yorubas and u keep denying them jobs and houses in ur region but the most annoying part is that u people cry when such are replicated here

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by ChoCho54(f): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:
They are millions of Igbo working as a civil servant/ state government workers in sw but they are no Yoruba people working under the state government in SE/ Igboland
Will they come and drag you from mushin to give you work? Stop fishing for idiots!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2020
Now what are you trying to say! I taught erosion has damaged all path of southeast! Are you now begging us to offer you guys a job in a erosion state!! If u can't beat us u join us that simple

5 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Obalatule: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:

There are few Yorubas living in east but you people are generally tribalistic and Don't like Yorubas and u keep denying them jobs and houses in ur region but the most annoying part is that u people cry when such are replicated here
You are desperately in need of attention

Until the population of Yoruba in SE can match that of SE in Lagos then we can have this discussion.....otherwise it's baseless

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Paretomaster1(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:

Have u seen a tribe so tribalistic like the Flatton*s? There are Igbo commissioners in Sokoto, Kaduna, Maiduguri, and Lagos, but those morafacker see the SE as a different country..

You need see their reasonings when the Northern elders converge at Enugu last week.. "WHY ENUGU" "NO SPACE FOR NORTH AGAIN? " etc wrent the air...

If u dont forget last time a Northerner attempted to contest as a councilor, they almost die, calling him all sort of names...

14 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by SaintBishop: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Ok.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by IamWonderful: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2020
Obalatule:
You are desperately in need of attention

Until the population of Yoruba in SE can match that of SE in Lagos then we can have this discussion.....otherwise it's baseless
So parasitic organisms no get shame, see talk.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Elvictor: 10:27am On Dec 11, 2020
yorubas have no right to cry, this is what you get in practicing unitary system

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Obalatule: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
So parasitic organisms no get shame, see talk.
it's natural selection.....a stronger group will always dominate the weaker

Just like the Europeans came to Africa......Stop wailing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Cashsteady(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Elvictor:
yorubas have no right to cry, this is what you get in practicing unitary system

Go back to ur land.. at least ur region are also receiving states allocations go and develop ur land una don dey plenty for here. Dem take yorubaland do una?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by donbachi(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Tribalism has so blinded the eyes of many.to the extent,they dont see the good in others..i'm a true bonny son,from rivers state.i love and respect every tribe in nigeria.a yorubaman is currently doing his fish farming on my land at rumuigbo.free of charge..i have helped countless number of other tribes.let love lead.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Vanzcharles(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
There is no tolerance in the south east, the intolerance in the east is higher than what Palestine, Saudi Arabia and UAE combined have for Christians in their countries, if Michael University Umudike Abia state can disqualify a professor from imo state because he is not an indigene of Abia state, Igbos to Igbo, south easterner to South easterner, what else do you expect, When Ebonyi students couldn't contest just SUG president in Anambra University

The same way it is in all FG schools in the north. I cant win a presidential post if I'm not an indigine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:
Support One Nigeria and stop complaining

Cc lzaa bamite afamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Vanzcharles(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2020
donbachi:
Tribalism has so blinded the eyes of many.to the extent,they dont see the good in others..i'm a true bonny son,from rivers state.i love and respect every tribe in nigeria.a yorubaman is currently doing his fish farming on my land at rumuigbo.free of charge..i have helped countless number of other tribes.let love lead.

Please what does rumuigbo mean in English?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Vanzcharles(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2020
donbachi:

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

First remove the 'r'

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by nazicartel(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
this was not really how it happened, we should always be getting our facts correct before spewing trash

10 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Vanzcharles(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2020
imhotep:

First remove the 'r'

I need his answer please.
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by bethelofficial: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2020
RENT!!! RENT!!! RENT!!! (Limited Offer).

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Amarabae(f): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2020
big lie, I personally know two Yoruba's working in Enugu civil service. one is a deputy director now in the state ministry of works

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by sunbreaker: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2020
ChoCho54:
Will they come and drag you from mushin to give you work? Stop fishing for idiots!

Even Mushin is far. Can anambra state govt offered IMO state indigen an employment?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by oyatz(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

The same way it is in all FG schools in the north. I cant win a presidential post if I'm not an indigine.

Not true.

Indigenes of other states become VCs in Northern Universities.

My Igbo boss once told me, It is difficult for non-indigenes to get into higher positions in Igbo States even if they are fellow Igbos e.g Abia State once sacked other Igbos from it's civil service, A Catholic Bishop was rejected by a Diocese in Anambra for not being an Indigene.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by sunbreaker: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Paretomaster1:

Have u seen a tribe so tribalistic like the Flatton*s? Their are Igbo commissioners in Sokoto, Kaduna, Maiduguri, and Lagos, but those morafacker see the SE as a different country..

You need see their reasonings when the Northern elders converge at Enugu last week.. "WHY ENUGU" "NO SPACE FOR NORTH AGAIN? " etc wrent the air...

If u dont forget last time a Northerner attempted to contest as a councilor, they almost die, calling him all sort of names...
dem don killed the man
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Vanzcharles(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
oyatz:

Not true.

Indigenes of other states become VCs in Northern Universities.

My Igbo boss once told me, It is difficult for non-indigenes to get into higher positions in Igbo States even if they are fellow Igbos e.g Abia State once sacked other Igbos from it's civil service, A Catholic Bishop was rejected by a Diocese in Anambra for not being an Indigene.
Stop telling me its not true ... Did you school in the north?
I had cousins too who were denied running for sug presidential posts in their schools down SS.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Paretomaster1(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
dem don killed the man

Are you sure?
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by MyGeneration(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:

Shutup... How did u get this stats.

Seriously yoruba people u guys need to grow up.

That was how during end sars protest you guys destroyed your region and blamed igbos for it.

U guys are always complaining that igbos are coming to the west, alot of u say u can't live in the east, u don't want to live in the east but u want to stay in the west and spritually apply for government jobs and get it in the west?

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evidence: Tinubu Will Lose & Return The Certificate / Gej Suspend Independence Anniversary Till 2014 / Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.