Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se (5598 Views)

Displaced Yoruba In Akwa Ibom Crisis Beg Govt, Police For Help / If Igbo Was Liberal And Accommodating SE And SS Will Have Igbo Lingual / Bode George Worked So Hard To Have Igbo Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by MadamExcellency: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Someone wants to sit in Osun State and get appointment letter to Anambra State Civil service before looking for a place of residence there.

Don't worry, it's coming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by IamWonderful: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

MAY NIGERIA SUCCEED
Your zoo you mean, hope you have been given grass in piggery

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by dalato(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Amarabae:
big lie,
I personally know two Yoruba's working in Enugu civil service.
one is a deputy director now in the state ministry of works
Y have tried Sir, just 2...
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
I know countless Yoruba people being offered jobs in Anambra state but due to their bigotry they rejected them claiming that they can't work with flat headed people. you can imagine such tribalism from Yorubas towards people that wants to help them

Did you just say help?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Tranquillity360: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
You think I care ? I just like catching cruise by smashing flat head on the wall.
I love your tears.

Igbo amaka

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Southwest2023: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Liar.
Fahdiga1:
I know countless Yoruba people being offered jobs in Anambra state but due to their bigotry they rejected them claiming that they can't work with flat headed people. you can imagine such tribalism from Yorubas towards people that wants to help them

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by sunbreaker: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Muna4real:

Stop talking rubbish. There are so many civil servants from imo state in Anambra and vise versa. If you don't know anything about the south east, then you should just keep your mouth shut. It's not our fault that you choose to remain in your region while others are exploring the world, finding new ways of making money. Nonsense.
new way of make money indeed,with the bad name you are giving Nigeria on daily basis . FYI,if your region is habitable why running up and down in masses and ends causing mayhem to your host states/communities with your nonsense ego?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You just finished the foolish peoplegrin grin
no don't mind them!! They thought after calling us names to please there masters! Then voom there fulani master will help them secure job without stress in an erosion state
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
I love your tears.

Igbo amaka
Nwanne Igbo Erika!!! Adịghị Amaka Ònye sị na ọbụrụ ya! Ọbụrụ ya omegini?
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by ChoCho54(f): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
Even Mushin is far. Can anambra state govt offered IMO state indigen an employment?
Yes they can and they are.
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by sunbreaker: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
MyGeneration:

Shutup, u guys need to grow up
grow up in hatred. Only SE I saw in my entered life that hate all the whole region in Nigeria,just because we don't developed the same ideology with them. And they keep coming in masses to those region for living and business transaction

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by sunbreaker: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
ChoCho54:
Yes they can and they are.
unbelievable,just because of Endsars protest Enugu govt knew that Flavour is from Anambra and he needs to be deported. At least,the news was all over this forum then(just an example)

4 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by ChoCho54(f): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
unbelievable,just because of Endsars protest Enugu govt knew that Flavour is from Anambra and he needs to be deported. At least,the news was all over this forum then
Gerrarahia! Alapatinrin!
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by sunbreaker: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
ChoCho54:
Gerrarahia! Alapatinrin!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by dalato(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
MyGeneration:

Apart from Lagos state, how many igbos are councillors or hold any elective positions in the 6 south west states, even the one that holds it in lagos state u people are always angry over it.
You are expecting them to be in all west state, the plan is in pipeline...

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by ChoCho54(f): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
grin grin grin
Eleyin shamuga tongue
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by sunbreaker: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
ChoCho54:
Eleyin shamuga tongue
you that close yours that is why you are reject in societies.its pained her

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by wingmanIII: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cashsteady:
They are millions of Igbo working as a civil servant/ state government workers in sw but they are no Yoruba people working under the state government in SE/ Igboland

Millions?
How many people work in the SW ( Lagos actually) civil service?
Many insane people on nairaland. Tueh!
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by sunbreaker: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
ChoCho54:
Eleyin shamuga tongue
alawon aburu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by wingmanIII: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
MyGeneration:
Nigeria has the answers to igbos scattered all over Nigeria and the world but it's part of the plan to stop a repetition of 1967.

Marginalized the region so much that the population would move out of it weakening it so they can never be united for any course.

Alot of Nigerians don't know that during all those years if military regime when the north and southwest we're eating Nigerias money left right and centre building their infrastructures igbo region got nothing, it was so bad that igbos had to contribute to build our own airport.

A region that's getting nothing contributing to build airport where do u think the money came from? Yet people that govt paid Billions to build airport for them that they don't even use will be telling u, igbos this and that.

What igbos have gone tru in this Nigeria if the people from the tribe of the person who opened this thread went tru it, the kind of peace the east enjoys despite all the hardship there, would be the opposite cause they will all kill themselves for money
Thank you!
Even my Grandmother and other men and women in the villages contributed to build the Imo Airport.
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Miracle1991: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Igbos naturally hate visitors, they can not welcome yorubas or hausa with open arms they way they are being welcome in the north and south west.
If you are not an igbo man and you want to buy land in igbo land they will tripple your Price so that you will not be able to buy but if they come to the north we give them land almost free just to show them that we love them. Upon all the good gesture given to them they still hate us like kilode.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by XANDERO85: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Can almost picture the scene in my head! They’ll reject the job while shouting, ‘you mean work with ‘flat headed’ people in potopotoland? Olorun maje!’ grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by XANDERO85: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
Igbos naturally hate visitors, they can not welcome yorubas or hausa with open arms they way they are being welcome in the north and south west.
If you are not an igbo man and you want to buy land in igbo land they will tripple your Price so that you will not be able to buy but if they come to the north we give them land almost free just to show them that we love them. Upon all the good gesture given to them they still hate us like kilode.

You’ve got a vivid imagination! Ever considered applying for a job in Nollywood as a scriptwriter? smiley
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by ChoCho54(f): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
alawon aburu
Imagine! H can't even write his own dialect well. So you expect me to start teaching you now? That is not happening!
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by oyatz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Vanzcharles:

The same way it is in all FG schools in the north. I cant win a presidential post if I'm not an indigine.

It is a big lie.

The then Comrade Dino (now Sen Dino Melaye) was a President of SUG at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria in the late 1990s.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by celeiyke: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yoruba people don't live outside their ancestral homes

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by celeiyke: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
[[s]quote author=IamWonderful post=96954377]There is no tolerance in the south east, the intolerance in the east is higher than what Palestine, Saudi Arabia and UAE combined have for Christians in their countries, if Michael University Umudike Abia state can disqualify a professor from imo state because he is not an indigene of Abia state, Igbos to Igbo, south easterner to South easterner, what else do you expect, When Ebonyi students couldn't contest just SUG president in Anambra University
[/quote][/s]
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Muna4real(f): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
sunbreaker:
new way of make money indeed,with the bad name you are giving Nigeria on daily basis . FYI,if your region is habitable why running up and down in masses and ends causing mayhem to your host states/communities with your nonsense ego?

I've seen how your skull mining brothers are giving Nigeria good name. Keep deceiving yourself. If my region is non habitable, then stop crying for appointments there. It's foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Fahdiga1: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Southwest2023:
Liar.
Have you been to the east for you to say that I'm lying?
Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Muna4real(f): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:

So says someone who hasn't been to ala igbo before in his entire life.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by Southwest2023: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yes you are pathetic liar
Fahdiga1:
Have you been to the east for you to say that I'm lying?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have Igbo State Government Workers In Sw And No Such to Yoruba In Se by sunbreaker: 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
ChoCho54:
Imagine! H can't even write his own dialect well. So you expect me to start teaching you now? That is not happening!
onyin ara

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barcanista Banks Accept Dollar Deposits - Photo / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, An Epic FAILURE! End Of Story - kalokalo / How Trump's Presidency Will Affect Africa- Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.