Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

“i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. (4990 Views)

Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Uche Ogbodo: Pregnancy Has Messed Up My Life Beautifully / DJ Cuppy: Asa Asika Is My Ex Boyfriend & I Messed Up Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Vurkay: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2020
I’m so messed up right now Kim cries out over execution of Brandon Bernard “Our justice system is is so bleeped up”

Kim Kardashian has openly stated her displeasure in the American Justice System. The celebrity who made it known to the world last year that she is studying to become a lawyer has been very active in fighting for freedom of innocent and reformed convicts.

Her latest case was that of Brandon Bernard, who despite series of posts and awareness to save his life was executed on Thursdays for his involvement in the 1999 murder of Couple Todd and Stacie Bagley.

Bernard was only 18 years old in 1999, when he and his co-conspirators robbed and abducted Todd and Stacie Bagley, two youth minsters. The couple was then locked in the boot of their car when Bernard’s accomplice, Christopher Viola, shot both victims in head which killed Told instantly. Bernard set the fire to the boot.
Christopher Viola was executed for his role in the murder in September.

The prosecutors told the jury that Stacie died as a result of the fire Bernard started and they asked the jury to give Bernard the death penalty for that reason. But recently, an independent medical examiner hired by the defense determined that Stacie was already “medically dead” before the fire.

Kim has been very active in this case since she got to know about it. According to the version she shared online, Brandon was not part of the carjacking that took place and was shocked when the robbery turned into an homicide. Brandon only set the car on fire because the other accomplice had a gun in his hand.

Kim also shared details of her last phone call conversation with Brandon. It was emotional, she only got to find out that Brando was claustrophobic and been given sedative to calm him down before his execution. They couldn’t say goodbye but the said “talk to you soon”, they wanted to be hopeful that they’ll talk again.

Brandon Bernard’s Last words were directed to Bagley family. He said; “I’m sorry. That is the only words that I can say that completely capture how I feel now and how I felt that day.”

https://veednews.com/im-so-messed-up-right-now-kim-cries-out-over-execution-of-brandon-bernard-our-justice-system-is-is-so-bleeped-up/

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Righteousness89(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2020
That's Life
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by finalboss(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2020
He was guilty

Brandon only set the car on fire because the other accomplice had a gun in his hand.

5 Likes

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by LagosAirport: 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
His case can be appealed if he wasn't guilty
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by tyup(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
shocked
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Kobicove(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Stupid id1ot!

Go and tell this rubbish to the families of the innocent duo who were murdered in such a gruesome manner! angry

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Vurkay: 12:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
finalboss:
He was guilty

Brandon only set the car on fire because the other accomplice had a gun in his hand.

He's was just 18 and his brain was still developing. He probably did it out of fear because his accomplice had a gun.

2 Likes

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Houseofglam7(f): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
cry
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Vurkay: 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
LagosAirport:

Innocent people are put to death due to wrongful conviction. The justice system is not always just.

5 Likes

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by themainman600(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
he also murdered one person so no excuse the wife was still unconcious before he set the car on fire

4 Likes

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by themainman600(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
tyup:
shocked
werey you come book space
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by ADRIAN88(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oh! Shussh Kim!! cry

2 Likes

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by oz4real83(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Lawliet(f): 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
I don't know if Kim does this for fame or she genuinely care about social cases

5 Likes

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by adontcare(f): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
This Kim is useless

3 Likes

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
What's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Twelfthman: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pathetic
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by lkillbrokehoes: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
One of the worst way to die, well that's life for you
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by aderinsola75355: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by tarantino1: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lawliet:
I don't know if Kim does this for fame or she genuinely care about social cases

Whichever way it is, it doesn't change the fact she's still helping people.

2 Likes

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by ellalina(f): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Vurkay:

He's was just 18 and his brain was still developing. He probably did it out of fear because his accomplice had a gun.
What Do you mean by developing at 18.
Do you know What ideas doing at 18?
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by SKhanmi: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Had to read this shit twice just to be sure. Be like say she no dey OK. Is he innocent? undecided
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by LikeAking: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kim relax. If you feel for this guy so much, u 4 take him place.

Make una leave us alone. All these clout chassers.

2 Likes

Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Donjazzy12(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Vurkay:

I’m so messed up right now Kim cries out over execution of Brandon Bernard “Our justice system is is so bleeped up”

Kim Kardashian has openly stated her displeasure in the American Justice System. The celebrity who made it known to the world last year that she is studying to become a lawyer has been very active in fighting for freedom of innocent and reformed convicts.

Her latest case was that of Brandon Bernard, who despite series of posts and awareness to save his life was executed on Thursdays for his involvement in the 1999 murder of Couple Todd and Stacie Bagley.

Bernard was only 18 years old in 1999, when he and his co-conspirators robbed and abducted Todd and Stacie Bagley, two youth minsters. The couple was then locked in the boot of their car when Bernard’s accomplice, Christopher Viola, shot both victims in head which killed Told instantly. Bernard set the fire to the boot.
Christopher Viola was executed for his role in the murder in September.

The prosecutors told the jury that Stacie died as a result of the fire Bernard started and they asked the jury to give Bernard the death penalty for that reason. But recently, an independent medical examiner hired by the defense determined that Stacie was already “medically dead” before the fire.

Kim has been very active in this case since she got to know about it. According to the version she shared online, Brandon was not part of the carjacking that took place and was shocked when the robbery turned into an homicide. Brandon only set the car on fire because the other accomplice had a gun in his hand.

Kim also shared details of her last phone call conversation with Brandon. It was emotional, she only got to find out that Brando was claustrophobic and been given sedative to calm him down before his execution. They couldn’t say goodbye but the said “talk to you soon”, they wanted to be hopeful that they’ll talk again.

Brandon Bernard’s Last words were directed to Bagley family. He said; “I’m sorry. That is the only words that I can say that completely capture how I feel now and how I felt that day.”

https://veednews.com/im-so-messed-up-right-now-kim-cries-out-over-execution-of-brandon-bernard-our-justice-system-is-is-so-bleeped-up/
But she was not messed up about the life of a young couple he snuffed out! Hypochrites!
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by osamz007: 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kobicove:
Stupid id1ot!

Go and tell this rubbish to the families of the innocent duo who were murdered in such a gruesome manner! angry

GBAM!

ALL THIS FOOLISH AMERICAN CELEBRITIES
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by flyingdutchman(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Trump quickly hastened and signed the execution order for prisoners before his handover. Why? Cos Kim Kardashian, whom he had worked with in the past, with success to commute death sentences to life, betrayed him by backing Joe Biden. This was a message to her.
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Vurkay: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2020
flyingdutchman:
Trump quickly hastened and signed the execution order for prisoners before his handover. Why? Cos Kim Kardashian, whom he had worked with in the past, with success to commute death sentences to life, betrayed him by backing Joe Biden. This was a message to her.
Yeah, probably. I guess so...
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by Dayoebe(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
May God forgive him and give him eternal rest if he deserve it
Re: “i'm So Messed Up Right Now” Kim Kardashian Sad Over Brandon's Execution. by zeusdgrt(m): 7:22am On Jan 17, 2021
ellalina:

What Do you mean by developing at 18.
Do you know What ideas doing at 18?
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Timaya New Lover Is Uche Iwuji. / Checkout Singer ASA Touching Biography,life And Scandals / Dear Nigerians Is This Woman Wearing Push Up Bra Or Breast Implants? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.