Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) (36002 Views)

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) by magzey: 5:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
cute woman grin
Re: President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
they just enjoy our tax money... stupid people
Re: President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) by ezegenigbonine: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
She is beautiful but I pity indimi. The sins of her father must surely follow her. Buhari and his generation must suffer for the blood of all the soldiers killed in sambisa, blood of lekki toll gate massacre, blood of all the people killed by Fulani herdsmen, blood of all the people killed by kidnappers in north central roads, blood of all the people killed by hunger and frustration.
Re: President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:01am On Dec 12, 2020
AdolfAboki:
The Fulanis/ Hausas are the most decent, incorruptible, chaste and pious people on Earth.. And oh, they are extremely beautiful and lovely too! God bless them..

I didn't say they are perfect, neither did I say no bad eggs among them.. I only see envy and hatred in your comment.

It's well, and God bless us all. cheesy

I totally disagree.
The only one I may agree is decent,and it is because of dressing.
Incorruptible, chaste and pious?
With all the big thieves,underage marriage,marriage,divorce and remarriage.
Abi all the Almajiris I see in my state Gombe,where cloned in a lab?
Re: President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) by perfectsusanoo(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2020
in other words, the cassava and the pocket are doing well. grin but she fine sha
Re: President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra Gushes Over Husband On Birthday (Photo) by Boxer007(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Erojepromise:
nonsense, by the way why isn't trousers considered Haram for Muslim women?

Quit trying to steal our mens, u gold digger!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sen. Ndoma Egba's Son Shows Off The Interior Of His Father's Palatial Home / "Samuel Ortom Is A Failed & Drowning Governor" - Police PRO / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Aisha Alhassan's Support For Atiku Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.