Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? (5592 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by sanesta: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Is it a tradition ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Kriss216: 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
So, why are you bothered? The fucker and the fuckee are not complaining.

Besides, a friend in need is a friend indeed.

35 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Uzomacharles: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
how is it your concern?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Donkwakwas(m): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Because we remove sentiments from the matter.....
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by dollytino4real(f): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
this is a victim talking or an accomplice to the crime of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Duru9(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
The bible said

Be your brother's keeper

I won't say much

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by sanesta: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kriss216:
So, why are you bothered? The fucker and the fuckee are not complaining.

Besides, a friend in need is a friend indeed.

I'm not... but Why not use your room instead?
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by tnerro1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
When e comes to babes matter, guys dey cooperate well well, e fit be your turn tomorrow. All for the pvssy grin

38 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Mandela27: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by hashtagged(m): 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cause there is love in sharing undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:
Cause there is love in sharing undecided

Correct guy
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by tobechi74: 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
For one- night stand, a friend place is ideal
For your main chick, main house is ideal

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by EkelediliBuhari: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Unless you’re under the bed, I don’t see a problem here
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by akinlolu26624: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
When e comes to babes matter, guys dey cooperate well well, e fit be your turn tomorrow. All for the pvssy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Silentgroper(m): 3:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
shocked
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
a guy who does not have his own pad? hmm choices must be made carefully
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Its the irresponsible ones that do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Kriss216: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:
Its the irresponsible ones that do it.
So, what do we call a girl that follows his man to his guy’s house for lashing? Responsible girl

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kriss216:

So, what do we call a girl that follows his man to his guy’s house for lashing? Responsible girl

The girls are mostly hookers.
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Kriss216: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:

The girls are mostly hookers.
What’s the difference between a hooker and an average Nigerian girl with over 5 boyfriends?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by nix2portal(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
check bro code 172
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by xcesspaschal(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Because there men allows him also simple.
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Smony: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Because all men are brother from different Mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by sanesta: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
akinlolu26624:
When e comes to babes matter, guys dey cooperate well well, e fit be your turn tomorrow. All for the pvssy
so na for only babes matter guys dy cooperate
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Dreyton36: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Guy code

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by NiRfreak(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
n
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by jelel6: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Don't have any friends who would request such a favour from me. And I would never allow it at my place. Sex smells and I hate that shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Jodha(f): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bro code
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Sluvist(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sometimes if guy don't wants the girl to start visiting his place, he takes her to a friend spot. It is called FINISH AND GO. Guyman room is for the main girl, friend room is for backup girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by sanesta: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sluvist:
Sometimes if guy don't wants the girl to start visiting his place, he takes her to a friend spot. It is called FINISH AND GO. Guyman room is for the main girl, friend room is for backup girl.
not cool
Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by Theboy21: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
It's part of the code cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms? by NiRfreak(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
I allowed it during my school days...But nowadays, I no longer allow it. It just doesnt feel right anymore.

.A guy coming to use same bed I sleep on to release his smelly sperm and cause atmospheric vaginal odour in my resting abode?..and probably mess up my bedsheet with their unholy body fluid? No. it's a desecration of my space. I no longer allow it.
Such act is sort of irresponsible to me at this point in my life and I no longer move with such friend who can't get a place or a hotel to bleep his catch....
Sometimes, we should outgrow certain stuff. And create boundaries. That's Adulthood to me.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Below Is A Clear Picture Of A Real Man � / How Girls Pose In Restaurants And Hotels(photo) / What Are Your Relationship Goals For 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.