Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? (1369 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 5 Million Naira / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With 5 Million Naira / What Kind Of Company Can I Start With 30million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by Jerewise332(m): 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Greetings my fellow nairallanders, I'm a young man striving to success in life,i'm still in my twentieth, currently a student in one of the public university in Nigeria. I must say covid19/ASUU strike has really truncates my academics plans though by now, I should be in my fourth year in school but nevertheless, I've also taken full advantage of it by using my hands to cater forself. By the special grace of God, I've been able to save 150k in my account by which I do not want to temper with it even if ASUU should put an end to their 8 months strike. That's why I'm here to know what kind of business should I invest the cash to and secondly since I'm still a student and hopefully returning back to campus next year if ASUU should call off the strike, I may not really appreciate business that may required almost all of my time prior to the fact that I'm a student.
Please your candid advice is very much appreciable, please I would also love the admin to approve this post. Thanks in a millions.
Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by StepTwo: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jerewise332:

I'll really appreciate this, I'm with u

Oga, find a good location in your area. Start a POS business. You could be making 50k every month. Don’t fall prey to those dropping phone numbers or asking for a dm.

4 Likes

Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by imagrg(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
shocked shine your eyes! Vampires are on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by hstar: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
More opinions are needed please
Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by Pk01(m): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jerewise332:
Greetings my fellow nairallanders, I'm a young man striving to success in life,i'm still in my twentieth, currently a student in one of the public university in Nigeria. I must say covid19/ASUU strike has really truncates my academics plans though by now, I should be in my fourth year in school but nevertheless, I've also taken full advantage of it by using my hands to cater forself. By the special grace of God, I've been able to save 150k in my account by which I do not want to temper with it even if ASUU should put an end to their 8 months strike. That's why I'm here to know what kind of business should I invest the cash to and secondly since I'm still a student and hopefully returning back to campus next year if ASUU should call off the strike, I may not really appreciate business that may required almost all of my time prior to the fact that I'm a student.
Please your candid advice is very much appreciable, please I would also love the admin to approve this post. Thanks in a millions.

Please and please don't WhatsApp anyone run for your life , don't post ur no.or email on this forum.. I beg you...am in your shoes some months ago,they way falatinos(yeebos-scammers) take scammed me ehn! Before my eyes clear..

1 Like

Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by Jerewise332(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pk01:

Please and please don't WhatsApp anyone run for your life , don't post ur no.or email on this forum.. I beg you...am in your shoes some months ago,they way falatinos(yeebos-scammers) take scammed me ehn! Before my eyes clear..

You have two option here either u adds 50k to make it 200k and open a car wash on a busy area ..
Or set up a p.o.s ...that business still the boom.. thanks me later

Thanks so much, I'll go for your advice.

1 Like

Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by Pk01(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jerewise332:

Thanks so much, I'll go for your advice.
u re welcome..
Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by Dpharisee: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Jerewise332:

Don't answer him or you will lose that your N150k, if he has any good idea let him post it and we will help you to analyse and advise you collectively

1 Like

Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by rossniti: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Learn to make burgers. Youtube lessons are free. Set up a burger stand that's well branded, in a sensibly chosen location, or near your campus.

Wear a uniform plus cap. You'll make a killing because it is fast food, and burgers are kinda different from the usual stuff you find around. Sell various sizes like regular, cheese burgers, quarter pounders, half pounders, etc. Sell soft drinks as well.

2 Likes

Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by Jerewise332(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
rossniti:
Learn to make burgers. Youtube lessons are free. Set up a burger stand that's well branded, in a sensibly chosen location, or near your campus.

Wear a uniform plus cap. You'll make a killing because it is fast food, and burgers are kinda different from the usual stuff you find around. Sell various sizes like regular, cheese burgers, quarter pounders, half pounders, etc. Sell soft drinks as well.

You're making sense here
Let me make some kind of enquiries
Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by tonyblac: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
I'm a student as well, the best business you can venture in right now is cloth selling, which i'm doing right now, i buy grade A female and male clothes imported from uk. Then i sell and make my money. I can put you through
You can call or whatsapp me @07054001429

2 Likes

Re: Can 150k Start Up A Business And If Yes, What Kind Of Business? by slimjosh231(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jerewise332:

”SCAM” feeds on “GREED”.

(1) (Reply)

Pi Network For Sale @#300 Per Pi. 2249 Pi Available / Get 5%(2.5million Naira) If You Get A Buyer For My Property / Why Pyramid Schemes Such As MMM, Ultimate Cycle Etc. Will Always Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.