Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria (29265 Views)

All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

Note: if you know you are a religious bigot that can't do whitout insulting Islam! Pls kano is not for you!!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from the kano state.

Stay in Abia state an insult Islam and Prophet Muhammad as much as you want!

Nobody will come to abia state to arrest u for blasphemy!

I repeat Stay away from Arewa if you know you cannot do in your life whitout insulting Islam.

God bless Arewa!!

We are growing stronger than ever before!!
try and develop your almajiris as well as you improve on infrastructures.
Human development is far better than infrastructures.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by fayomim: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

Note: if you know you are a religious bigot that can't do whitout insulting Islam! Pls kano is not for you!!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from the kano state.

I repeat Stay away from Arewa if you know you cannot do in your life whitout insulting Islam.

God bless Arewa!!

Idiiot

4 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Joshmanuel10(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
drlateef:

For an unbeliever, hearing that phrase sends shivers down their spine. For a Muslim who hears that and knows the meaning, his heart is filled with love and reverence for Allah the most high.
Ain't u meant to spread joy angry
No love for your fellow human created by allah

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Ramsak1: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Considering what we see daily on Nairaland, over-tolerance is doing Nigerian Christians sef.
BanevsJoker:
Even the author dey fear. It is Islamic extremism and fanaticism. Nigerian Christians are the most tolerant in the world.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
I disagree with the part lumping Christians with muslims in religious intolerance. That's not accurate. I stand corrected though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Mavrick2012: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

God bless Arewa!!

Benue is arewa ba?I insult from Benue, come and arrest me���

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by mccoy009(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cammo:
I don't know why I shiver whenever I hear someone shout "Allah Akbar!"
Is that a normal feeling?
Definitely it is normal. It's your subconscious telling you to run.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by McTobe(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
The Article said it all, there are both Christian and Islamic extremists in Nigeria. The only difference between the two main religious sect is that one bears arm and the instrument of the other is moral murder

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Misterdhee1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
BanevsJoker:
Even the author dey fear. It is Islamic extremism and fanaticism. Nigerian Christians are the most tolerant in the world.

Is this a joke? The same Nigerian Christians that would do anything to force their religion down your throat through forceful/loud evangelism, false alarms (Islamization)? The only group in Nigeria that has a semblance of tolerance is yoruba - and that's largely due to the strong interactions between worshippers from the two major tribes over time. The other two tribes are intolerant to minority worshippers .

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Ezenwa12345(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Mokason288:
I just wish this unholy marriage could go separate ways

The EAST shouldn’t be with this crazy Northerners

The NORTH IS GIVING US A VERY BAD NAME EZIOKWU

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Nwannem you made sense

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
But the same USA gave birth to terrorists, Boko Haram is a brain child of CIA.
It's business,create problem,offer solution,get money for your solution.
Create Boko Haram,offer Nigeria government weapons and training services and get paid.
But foolish northerners think they are fighting for an Asian prophet,not knowing they are enriching military contractors in US and Abuja.
Foolish fools everywhere
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Crayfish09: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:
Any country with Islam should be blacklisted, I wish Nigeria should split and let those gay paedophile pigs who call themselves Muslim leave us alone,
All countries should take measures to eradicate Islam from their country if they truly want peace cause everywhere Islam goes it's from "Allah Abubakar" to "Kaboooom".
I remember having a friend who became a Muslim and was almost killed when they heard he did not want to be a Muslim again, he told me how every Muslim fantasies about killing non Muslims and how they secretly do it in rural areas.
And OP don't lump Christianity with that piss religion of serial killers and paedophiles
That religion is God's biggest mistake

Later, this very waste of sperm that must have survived hundreds of abortions would claim to be knowledgeable or civilized. How can someone without the brain of a demented chimpanzee be blaming the actions of 1 million people on 1.6 billion people?

We just love being hypocrites in this country. If you like, bleat like the useless goat that you are from now till the day your moronic existence would part with this world, Islam shall continue to remain THE FASTEST RISING RELIGION in the whole world. There is nothing your smelly islamophobic ass can do to reverse that.

If you were even a true christian, things would have even been more understandable. But its your type that go about sacrificing their parents (if by rare chance, they actually know them) for money rituals, exhuming corpses from the graves of their forefathers and operating baby factories. I would have loved to say that you are a piece of shit, but shit can be used as manure so let's just forget that part.

Mofo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Is this a joke? The same Nigerian Christians that would do anything to force their religion down your throat through forceful/loud evangelism, false alarms (Islamization)? The only group in Nigeria that has a semblance of tolerance is yoruba - and that's largely due to the strong interactions between worshippers from the two major tribes over time. The other two tribes are intolerant to minority worshippers .
Ramsak1:
Considering what we see daily on Nairaland, over-tolerance is doing Nigerian Christians sef.

Yes it is cause if we weren't tolerant you Muslims would have lost your heads in retaliation for your years of killings

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

God bless Arewa!!

Then, heed Nnamdi Kanu's words or suggestion... Let's all collectively agree to harmoniously split the nation into separate Northern and Southern sovereign states.

You can then turn the entire Northern nation into an intolerant and extreme sharia demography, while the Southern nation continues to flourish and develop in her liberalism.

Makes no sense being seen as an extremist and terrorist by association with you... It's quite simple, don't you think??!

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Crayfish09: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
fayomim:

Idiiot

Someone just described his fathercheesy
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
I disagree with the part lumping Christians with muslims in religious intolerance. That's not accurate. I stand corrected though.

No need for apologies... The first part of your statement has sufficed.

3 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Nigerian Christians... Yoruba group... Quit confusing yourself sir. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

No need for apologies... The first part of your statement has sufficed.
I meant corrections are welcomed. May be I was missing something somewhere.
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Ramsak1: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Imagine U.s calling out Nigeria on religious intolerance and leave out India, wonders will never end sha o.
These people are really funny oo
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Crayfish09:

Later, this very waste of sperm that must have survived hundreds of abortions would claim to be knowledgeable or civilized. How can someone without the brain of a demented chimpanzee be blaming the actions of 1 million people on 1.6 billion people?

We just love being hypocrites in this country. If you like, bleat like the useless goat that you are from now till the day your moronic existence would part with this world, Islam shall continue to remain THE FASTEST RISING RELIGION in the whole world. There is nothing your smelly islamophobic ass can do to reverse that.

If you were even a true christian, things would have even been more understandable. But its your type that go about sacrificing their parents (if by rare chance, they actually know them) for money rituals, exhuming corpses from the graves of their forefathers and operating baby factories. I would have loved to say that you are a piece of shit, but shit can be used as manure so let's just forget that part.

Mofo

See this demented pig Islam is only growing cause you people give birth to 10s of children's like dogs, and cause if people leave Islam they lose their heads.
Orokana, stop calling ritualists christains, you are dull when I went to the north I met a native doctor who does love charm for the men there(which they used to charm nysc girls and make them Islam).

Ok tell me if no one was watching you would you take up a Cutlass and strike a Christian down if you would never be caught, or kill someone if he tells you Mohammed was a killer(which is true) say your mind no one would arrest you here. Show you true colours let us see

5 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Godkillbuhari(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arrewa:
Eyaah...

Naija una sorry oo...

Forgive our ignorance!

If you can't face your religion and respect other people's beliefs. Pls stay away from kano state.

God bless Arewa!!

useless post ......... Na Ogun go kill any northerners way dey drag Nigeria go back all in the name of religion.... Amen , Quote me die

6 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Misterdhee1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

Yes it is cause if we weren't tolerant you Muslims would have lost your heads in retaliation for your years of killings
Stop lumping every one together with your dumb "we" and "you Muslims." Are igbo Christians tolerant to the few Muslim igbos? The same stupid excuse that Igbos give that Islam is alien to their region/tradition is the same basis for the average northerner's hostility towards non-Muslims. It's only obvious because there are less number of Muslims (igbos and non-igbos) residing in the East compared to the number of Christians residing in the north. In fact, it can be inferred from the larger number of non-indigenes and non-Muslims living in the north compared to the east, that north is far more welcoming to "strangers" than the east..

That aside, have you heard of any major religious violence in SWest?
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Nato008(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
drlateef:

For an unbeliever, hearing that phrase sends shivers down their spine. For a Muslim who hears that and knows the meaning, his heart is filled with love and reverence for Allah the most high.
like the way the shouted it while beheading that dude in France abi....no talk that thing aga biko
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hardeytarhyour(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Thanks to US for Blacklisted Nigeria lack of religious tolerance, Because there is tolerance enough, (No Laxity and extremist), What U.S MEAN BY TOLERANCE is COMPROMISATION and no time and space for that (In Islam I don't know other religion), We can not compromise, Thus, good to be on their UNREALISTICS LIST
Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Stop lumping every one together with your dumb "we" and "you Muslims." Are igbo Christians tolerant to the few Muslim igbos? The same stupid excuse that Igbos give that Islam is alien to their region/tradition is the same basis for the average northerner's hostility towards non-Muslims. It's only obvious because there are less number of Muslims (igbos and non-igbos) residing in the East compared to the number of Christians residing in the north. In fact, it can be inferred from the larger number of non-indigenes and non-Muslims living in the north compared to the east, that north is far more welcoming than the east..

That aside, have you heard of any major religious violence in SWest?

Igbos have been tolerant for years but you guys kept beheading their children and raping their women do you expect them to watch you paedophiles fool around

6 Likes

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by hashtagged(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lovelies1:

South Nigeria republic

If you can help and put South Nigeria republic on your comment

Search on telegram to join

Oga it's ok how do I know if this isn't a group made by Muslims to track and kill supporters

1 Like

Re: Hisbah, Death For Blasphemy – Reasons US Blacklisted Nigeria by Crayfish09: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

See this demented pig Islam is only growing cause you people give birth to 10s of children's like dogs, and cause if people leave Islam they lose their heads.
Morokana, stop calling ritualists christains, you are dull when I went to the north I met a native doctor who does love charm for the men there(which they used to charm nysc girls and make them Islam).

Ok tell me if no one was watching you would you take up a Cutlass and strike a Christian down if you would never be caught, or kill someone if he tells you Mohammed was a killer(which is true) say your mind no one would arrest you here. Show you true colours let us see

The pained loser can only try to look for silly excuses that don't hold water. In case you don't know, "Muhammad " is currently among the top ten baby names in Americatongue

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.voanews.com/arts-culture/muhammad-hits-list-top-10-baby-names-us&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwipvtSnoMbtAhWHjqQKHQCnCm8QFjAOegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw3bZp_Kwdzp4kvgEPaHvrjj

You can only wail, but it won't change anything.

I'm not surprised to see that you went to the north to find love charms. I mean, which woman in her right senses would want to date a demented, monkey-faced lunatic like you that has cow dung for brains? Which lady? The only person that can love you is your mother and unfortunately, she has probably died due to her constant marathon sex in her brothel.

If you want to be an intolerant mad man, I will teach you. Bring it on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zainab Ahmed Suspends Accountant-General Over ₦80 Billion Probe / Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) / Young Men Playing Football In Bama Formerly Held Captive By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.