Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,602 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure (34224 Views)

Thugs Destroy Igbo Traders' Shops In Osogbo After PDP Was Declared Winner / Army & Yoruba Youths Caught Arsonists In The Act In Akure: Pictures & Video / Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Balogunodua(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Take this to bank.

The whole yorubas can't do anything.

Your threat means nothing to us.
Oga calm down... cheesy

The guy has been taken to an hospital, just pray make he no die cheesy becuz if he giveup even Israeli soldiers join with Navy seal no go fit save all flat-heads in Akure.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
sammirano:

Mr. Maturity. I bet you dont know the first thing about that. Well, I know igbos v well to understand the situation even though aint prescent at the scence.

A few act of few shouldnt be use to judge awhole tribe..
Like i said, before you draw up conclusions listening to both side of the story.
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by omenka(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
athaboi:
This shouldn't be a big deal but trust Nigeria where ethnicity and region is more important than national unity...on a good day, a masquerade can be stabbed by a Yoruba man in Yoruba land, the same way a masquerade can be stabbed in igboland by an igbo man....mad people are everywhere both in Yoruba and igbo land! But for Nigeria Is a serious matter
I remember when it was just okay for two people to fight in public. Onlookers will simply see both as two persons fighting, then either separate them or stand by and watch ONLY BOTH OF THEM duke it out.

Today, observers would wanna know the tribe and religion of both fighters, as it has almost become a grievous crime for one to publicly engage in a fight with one who isnt of the same religious or ethnic group as themselves.

Albert fights Ahmed, and it becomes a fight between Christians and Muslims. Biodun fights Emeka and it becomes a fight between Yorubas and Igbos. It is no longer enough to simply identify both fighters by their names!

Nigeria has become hopelessly polarized. So shameful.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by nedekid: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
sammirano:

Werey, who is your bro. If you like stay there, by the time you are almost wiped out of existence you will wise. Bloody ingrate.
Very heavy words you use.
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Balogunodua(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

Rants of a drunkard!

I dey Oba adesida road as we chat. Igbo shops are opened and men are armed to the teeth.

Stop typing rubbish from Ogbomosho cave
Oboi see lieeeeee cheesy

Oya oga make we meet abeg.
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Tranquillity360: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Balogunodua:

Oga calm down... cheesy

The guy has been taken to an hospital, just pray make he no die cheesy becuz if he giveup even Israeli soldiers join with Navy seal no go fit save all flat-heads in Akure.
Ranting of cowards

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by tradepunter: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Seun gains from such threads that has tribal fights. It's a shame all because of traffic, my hope is that you wouldn't regret it one day.

Because you have the chance to kill such thread from taking off but chose not to..

If eventually things break down I can guarantee that nairaland will be accused of playing a role in fueling it.

Kill such threads because nothing more than tribal bashing is always the order of the day.
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by ChoCho54(f): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]Sebi you know say na we dey control the media grin , we tell you wetin we want make you hear, and we show you wetin we want make you see grin
In this 21st century?

Who brought you up?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by ChoCho54(f): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
As a matter of fact, Igbos and yorubas their in-laws should try and leave in peace because after Aketi, his wife Auntie Betty will take over. So our romance just begun.

Let peace reign.

Igbo Amaka
Yoruba Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by tit(f): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ko le work?
Another attempt by Fulanis to hype animosity between Yoruba and Igbo no work?
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Balogunodua(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Tranquillity360 post=96968156]Ranting of cowards[/ooooo] You can keep chestbeating as long as you can cheesy pray the boy giveup and watch what will happen grin no be today we know flattis with online mouth grin
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by jneutron4000: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
ChoCho54:
In this 21st century?

Who brought you up?
Your mama grin
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
ChoCho54:
As a matter of fact, Igbos and yorubas their in-laws should try and leave in peace because after Aketi, his wife Auntie Betty will take over. So our romance just begun.

Let peace reign.

Igbo Amaka
Yoruba Amaka

Don't mind them, people that have already become one tribe.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Rahkman: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
This Afonja cone heady and ipob flat heady people for nairaland grin i don tire for una matter grin grin una no dey tire
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Gabriel004: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Okikaneseokwu:

When I'm sleeping and hear a drum of war, I asked and they say it's from the Yorubas, I'll go back to sleep.
"Ahmadu Bello"
Lol, so your own na Amadu Bello talk am, no be Babangida grin.

Igbos are noisemakers with no substance, Abacha.
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Gabriel004: 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
join the killing na and watch your villages burnt ground.

That Igbos are peace loving people should not give every fool right to attack them.
Who will burn it?

If the real fight start, do you think the Igbos can stand the yorubas?
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Gabriel004: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
MyGeneration:

apart from yoruba land y e be say una no get this mind outside?
Mention any place Igbo don get mind to fight the indigene. I want to know.
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Tranquillity360: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Balogunodua post=96968615][/quote]Why not you go help kill the boy.

So that Afonjas can do their worst.

Which is their normal rantinggrin grin
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Tranquillity360: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gabriel004:
Who will burn it?

You already know the answer.
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Balogunodua(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Why not you go help kill the boy.

So that Afonjas can do their worst.

Which is their normal rantinggrin grin

Let wait and see grin
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Gabriel004: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
MyGeneration:
I no blame them, these people are very wicked igbos need to wise up, the reason y there's no igbo mega churches just like in other regions, these people would never attend anything owned by others.

But they would set up there's in other people's land and expect you to attend.

Be wise it's obvious that we only have ourselves.

Go to their church igbos full dae form woke. Igbos get sense o
Just simple questions for you.

Did they steal the land they set the church on from your father?

Did they put gun on your family or people's head to attend?
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Gabriel004: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You already know the answer.
No I don't, I want you to answer.
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Nwadiuto247: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Queenserah26:
It is well

Inside well
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Balogunodua(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gabriel004:
Who will burn it?

Leave the idiot cheesy one flattis here claim he is at Oba Adesida road well armed to the teeth grin and challenge him to meet me cheesy guess what? he did not reply.... grin
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by MyGeneration(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gabriel004:
Mention any place Igbo don get mind to fight the indigene. I want to know.
Mention any place yoruba don get mind fight indegene?
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Litmus: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigeria needs records. If we kept records we’d now be comparing rates at which incidents like these took place before advent of the internet and after internet. Records would inform state government or central government on trends so that preventative measures or facilitating measures can be taken. Nevertheless, reading this, it’s not hard to work out that internet played a role in crystallizing emotional ideas of ethnic identity, machismo and differences formerly dormant in the back of youngish peoples’ minds in the area.

I suspect that, next, thuggish minded individuals and NFA type youths, in this area, on all sides, will soon start organizing ethnic based mass fights on their mobile phones like European football hooligans once did. Except any such ethnic based fights would be deadlier and have far reaching consequences for state and nation and authorities in Nigeria need to adopt forward thinking in order to prevent situations arising instead of reacting to situations arisen.
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Hermzou: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
just passing ��
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by akinrinnola11689: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
: In this 21st century? Who brought you up?Your mama
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by ChoCho54(f): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
jneutron4000:
Your mama grin
Ko dabii
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by ChoCho54(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
akinrinnola11689:
: In this 21st century? Who brought you up?Your mama
You are overdosing again
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by Gift96: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
We need peace ok no the country
Re: Igbo Traders, Yoruba Youths Clash In Akure by mrkunlex(m): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Akure youths are stupidd.they should have killed that oloriburuku nyamiri flathe@d that stabbed the masquerade to serve as a lesson to others bastard yeebos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Housewife Pours Acid Battery Into Her Mother-in-law's Food / Wanted Man Who Stole 3 Laptops Caught At Computer Village In Lagos. Photos / 47-Year-Old Man Jailed For Life For Raping 14-Year-Old Stepdaughter In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.