Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike (11324 Views)

John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty / Rohr Misses Ighalo, Speaks Out About Eagles’ Strike Force / AFCON 2019: Super Eagles Protest Over Unpaid Bonuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by omoyeni37: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Abeg people of nland, i need airtime urgently ooo, if it's 100 naira, i am good with it. thank you.
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by Parrot69: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
You guys don’t have money to settle players’ bonuses and allowances but you’re hell bent on firing Rohr, which ofcourse if we’re to go by the records you guys might be oweing him still & can’t afford to pay him off.
Just this trash, you think these (innit)foreign born players don’t see? And still have this mindset to represent Nigeria?
Damn !
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by ADMATT(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
This country is upside down
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by kemika8989(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
robosky02:

https://www.completesports.com/nff-working-to-avoid-super-eagles-strike/
the kind of corruption going on in that glass house is just three much. Corruption has crippled everything in football in short in sport. I wipe for my nation. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by kemika8989(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
robosky02:

the kind of corruption going on in that glass house is just three much. Corruption has crippled everything in football in short in sport. I wipe for my nation. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue fifa has been giving the so called nff same amount of money the government as well bonus mention but few what has the so called nff team what are they doing with the money for God sake. When they brought this nff issue to brekete human right radio last year none of them came out to defend themselves till date no body was arrested.
Nigeria to me an beer palour country
Maybe very soon they'll borrow from togo to pay them shame shame shame
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by zinosleek(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
When govt wanted to interfere, FIFA stopped them, which is the right thing. But this NFF is hiding under Fifa protection while defrauding Nigeria.
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by ifejobi55793: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Abeg people of nland, i need airtime urgently ooo, if it's 100 naira, i am good with it. thank you.08125133764
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by Subzero047: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
robosky02:
How come the coach Mr Rohr is taking his salaries and add on.... In advance 6 months

But the players are owed since 2019 July.... That's 18 months now hmmmmm

Rohr is still being owed if you don't know
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by Jamixlee: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Who says buhari isn't working ejooor Go get your PVC oo... Come 2023 our votes must count.
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
zinosleek:
When govt wanted to interfere, FIFA stopped them, which is the right thing. But this NFF is hiding under Fifa protection while defrauding Nigeria.
Have government intervene and brought justice to corrupt officials in Nigeria, and you think they won't play games with this one. grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by IAMPEDRO: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
robosky02:

Person no fit dey glance through headlines then see wetin go sweet you for body for Nigeria? Another most corrupt body in Nigeria NFF
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by zinosleek(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
onyechez:

Have government intervene and brought justice to corrupt officials in Nigeria, and you think they won't play games with this one. grin grin

Even the government are worst off. My point is that I believe fifa as a body is also deep into corruption, protecting their allies
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by Abiboss: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is the same super eagle, some Nigerians want Tammy Abraham, Tomori, Bukayo saka and co to come play for
Re: Super Eagles Protest: NFF Working To Avoid Super Eagles Strike by jotoxetd(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2020
The bout is a warm Bjornsson Ward live online up for The Heaviest Boxing Fight Of All Time, where Bjornsson will be facing fellow strongman Eddie Hall. Known as The Quiet Man, Ward will be giving up a hefty size advantage to Bjornsson old will be towered over Ward vs Bjornsson live fight by the Icelander, and it is likely to be a large weight difference too. Ward is a Ward vs Bjornsson live stream former WBO European light heavyweight champion, and most recently fought at cruiserweight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA Imposes Fines On Blatter, Valcke. Extends Bans By 6 Years, 8 Months / Messi's Ligue 1 Goal Drought Continues: No Goal In Five Games / Free Bet9ja, 1960Bet Predictions, Daily Betting Tips | www.solopredict.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.