Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? (3137 Views)

Adamawa REC: PDP Agent, Idi Hong Calls For Hudu Ari's Arrest / If Lagos Can Transform Itself Without Secession, Why Can't Onitsha? / Nnamdi Kanu To Obi Of Onitsha, Be Careful Or It Will End In Tears For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Kapilta(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

See how you built Ibadan, which makes sense to say that eboes built Lagos cheesy
How do i engage an already traumatised frustrated being in an argument? grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kapilta:
How do i engage an already traumatised frustrated being in an argument? D

You are the traumatised frustrated hopeless fellow here. Let's discuss about your mud houses and rustic brown roofs which is the hallmark of Ibadan city cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Kzinne: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onitsha is a lovely and livable city
Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kzinne:
Onitsha is a lovely and livable city

New thread cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6308946/see-how-lagos-today-igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Kzinne: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Kzinne: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onitsha

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Kzinne: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onitsha livable and lovely city

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by IamWonderful: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

Skull miner from Soka. Please point your own mud house
Mining skull of death people is better than pounding new born babies for ritualism in otokoto and Okija shrine

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Kzinne: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onitsha very nice place

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
Mining skull of death people is better than pounding new born babies for ritualism in otokoto and Okija shrine

I don't wanna post devilish atrocities of yorubas, but come and point your mud for me here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Onlinesmart: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

I don't wanna post devilish atrocities of yorubas, but come and point your mud for me here.

Shut up Oga, onitsha is a huge slum to dwell in. That's why you all rush down west daily to escape its filth. Park one side okoro.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Shut up Oga, onitsha is a huge slum to dwell in. That's why you all rush down west daily to escape its filth. Park one side okoro.

Ibadan is the biggest slum in the world. Onitsha is like New York compare to Ibadan. Igbos are going to Lagos and not the slums of Ibadan. It is only a mad man that goes to this place below. Jungle cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pix- 1 - Onitsha

Pix- 2- Ibadan(capital of yorubaland)

These pictures should be a cause for worry for any sincere omuluabi . cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Miracle1991: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are very correct.

But on the other hand, I think it is the North that is dragging the state back. 

If not, Enugu would have been far better than US Canada Tokyo and Dubai combined.
what did the north do that drag them back.
Out the sixteen years of PDP only 2 yrs was rule by a northerner, so tell me the achievement of the Southerners for good 14 yrs.
Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Onlinesmart: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

Ibadan is the biggest slum in the world. Onitsha is like New York compare to Ibadan. Igbos are going to Lagos and not the slums of Ibadan. It is only a mad man that goes to this place below. Jungle cheesy
Agreed, is it safe to say every igbo found in Ibadan and other parts of SW should be killed? Since you said you can only find nyanmiris in Lagos grin grin

Deal?

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Agreed, is it safe to say every igbo found in Ibadan and other parts of SW should be killed? Since you said you can only find nyanmiris in Lagos Deal?

Ibadan is filled with mud houses, igbos don't live in mud houses. So how can you say they are in this muddy city? Afonja miscreant cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by IamWonderful: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

It is better to live in a mud free of babies blood from ritualism than living in Anambra mansion built from pounding of new born babies alive, we can't massacre a whole church members because of money in Ozulubu, life is precious than houses
Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
It is better to live in a mud free of babies blood from ritualism than living in Anambra mansion built from pounding of new born babies alive, we can't massacre a whole church members because of money in Ozulubu, life is precious than houses

You live in mud houses but all the news about rituals, grave skull miners, street skull miners, etc are all emanating from either Ogun, osun, oyo, ondo or Ekiti. Everyday we read on nairaland how you people are hunting for human heads whether dead or alive . Yoruba land is cursed. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Ngorbungor(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:
Pix- 1 - Onitsha

Pix- 2- Ibadan(capital of yorubaland)

These pictures should be a cause for worry for any sincere omuluabi . cheesy

God Forbid Bad Thing, I can never wish my enemy this kind of environment called Ibadan. And please stop the comparison, you cant compare darkness to light, Ibadan is a shameful big for nothing local state capital and Onitsha is an emerging financial, commercial city,

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Onlinesmart: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

Ibadan is filled with mud houses, igbos don't live in mud houses. So how can you say they are in this muddy city? Afonja miscreant cheesy
You've bet it then. Don't cry sha ooo cos na una go start something na una go come dey cry when you've gotten it served the way you want em.

#Operationnyamirioutinibadan

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You've bet it then. Don't cry sha ooo cos na una go start something na una go come dey cry when you've gotten it served the way you want em. #Operationnyamirioutinibadan

Hahahaha cry blood I don't care, but no sane person, not even igbo can live in Ibadan. This is hell.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by IamWonderful: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

You live in mud houses but all the news about rituals, grave skull miners, street skull miners, etc are all emanating from either Ogun, osun, oyo, ondo or Ekiti. Everyday we read on nairaland how you people are hunting for human heads whether dead or alive . Yoruba land is cursed. cheesy
Search for dreaded shrine in Nigeria and see how Okija shrine is the only one, no rival, the wickedness of baby factory people is unparallel, the height of it is Igbo Boko Haram commander and suppliers, search for over 80 fathers raping their daughters and see how Anambra will pop up everywhere, search for a person that killed his brother for mere mango, see how Anambra will full every where, search the land governor Wike called the land of devilish criminality and criminals, see how Anambra occupied all spots, that is just Anambra alone, what about drug trafficking and scamming, no wonder Wike killed you like chicken with impunity, no consequence

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
IamWonderful:
Search for dreaded shrine in Nigeria and see how Okija shrine is the only one, no rival, the wickedness of baby factory people is unparallel, the height of it is Igbo Boko Haram commander and suppliers, search for over 80 fathers raping their daughters and see how Anambra will pop up everywhere, search for a person that killed his brother for mere mango, see how Anambra will full every where, search the land governor Wike called the land of devilish criminality and criminals, see how Anambra occupied all spots, that is just Anambra alone, what about drug trafficking and scamming, no wonder Wike killed you like chicken with impunity, no consequence
[/s]

Yoruba land is a cursed land. See how you lots are using each other for rituals, yet you people still live in mud houses.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
Searce

Almost every yorooba origin is a ritualist

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Iamwonderful, yourobas have turn their region into a ritual den. There's no rich youroba man that's not a ritualist. Yourobas on self destruct

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by GitmoAuditors: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
I still have more to show you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by g0tze: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yorubas cities like Ibadan, Abeokuta are the skull mining centers of Africa. The level of ritualism in Yorubaland is alarming to say the least. Yoruba governors should have declared a state of emergency in the whole of south west except lagos. The Op should be more concerned with the high prevalence of skull mining in the South West.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by g0tze: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:
I still have more to show you. cheesy
Chino show no mercy to these descendants of skull miners from Yorubaland who can't mind their business.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by g0tze: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ibadan is the shithole of the World according to world health organisation. The city is notorious for open defecation. It would be interesting to note that the tallest building in Ibadan the cocoa house lacks toilet facilities.

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by g0tze: 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lzaa, Imhotep, Bastardwike food don land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Man The Most Handsome Politician In Nigeria? (pics Incl) / This Tinubu Picture Is Giving Me Joy / Lithium: The SW Has The Largest Lithium Deposits In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.