Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? (3138 Views)

Adamawa REC: PDP Agent, Idi Hong Calls For Hudu Ari's Arrest / If Lagos Can Transform Itself Without Secession, Why Can't Onitsha? / Nnamdi Kanu To Obi Of Onitsha, Be Careful Or It Will End In Tears For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by twutin1: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Are you aware when those houses were built, some human beings were still living on trees like monkeys?

Chinua Achebe can explain better.

Just this silly excuse all the time. City that was built yesterday is littered with brown roof. My great grandfathers house does not have brown roof, but is older than the entire Yoruba race, no offense. We can afford to renovate the building

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
g0tze:
Lzaa, Imhotep, Bastardwike food don land.
Onitsha does not need to become like Hong Kong.
Onitsha amaka

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Elvinci101: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kzinne:
Onitsha is a lovely and livable city
I arrived late to this thread but since I'm here please permit me to be your tour guide as I take you down the streets of Ibadan.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by BastardWike: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kapilta:
Yeebos will not kill me. The developers of the world.

Small time now they will tell us how they built Ibadan after they finish building Lagos.

You and I know Ibadan wouldn't be in that sorry state if Igbos intervened on time. Before we arrived, it was already too late. The world's largest slum had already taken root grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Elvinci101: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kzinne:
Onitsha
This is Ibadan Metropolis. Just Look at that!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Elvinci101: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
Mining skull of death people is better than pounding new born babies for ritualism in otokoto and Okija shrine
Are you seriously sure?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Kinematics: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
Chinese stood and build Hong Kong, while ipob are cowards always running to already made cities. They are the only developers that developed the whole world but unable to develop their states.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Elvinci101: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kzinne:
Onitsha very nice place
Ibadan, a home to all; says Afonja people.

Sinister plan to kill non indigenes and use them for skull mining.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by BastardWike: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
The only way to salvage Ibadan will be to evacuate the entire slum settlement, put them in a temporary shelter, and then nuke that shithole to oblivion grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Elvinci101: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Shut up Oga, onitsha is a huge slum to dwell in. That's why you all rush down west daily to escape its filth. Park one side okoro.
If Onitsha is a slum as fictitiously quoted by you then Ibadan is a definition of pre-human civilization

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Elvinci101: 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Agreed, is it safe to say every igbo found in Ibadan and other parts of SW should be killed? Since you said you can only find nyanmiris in Lagos grin grin

Deal?
Kill and use them for skull mining since that's what you guys are good at but remember that you'll always be caught by the police.

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Elvinci101: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
It is better to live in a mud free of babies blood from ritualism than living in Anambra mansion built from pounding of new born babies alive, we can't massacre a whole church members because of money in Ozulubu, life is precious than houses
But you Afonjas have been killing people, exhuming dead human skulls from grave yards for money rituals since the birth of Pa Awolowo yet Ibadan still looks like a war torn country.

13 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by XANDERO85: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kzinne:
Onitsha is a beautiful city. Take a look

Far be it from me to want to interrupt una e-squabble, but dude, that ain’t Onitsha!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Elvinci101: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
Search for dreaded shrine in Nigeria and see how Okija shrine is the only one, no rival, the wickedness of baby factory people is unparallel, the height of it is Igbo Boko Haram commander and suppliers, search for over 80 fathers raping their daughters and see how Anambra will pop up everywhere, search for a person that killed his brother for mere mango, see how Anambra will full every where, search the land governor Wike called the land of devilish criminality and criminals, see how Anambra occupied all spots, that is just Anambra alone, what about drug trafficking and scamming, no wonder Wike killed you like chicken with impunity, no consequence
What do you mean by search? Even the popular tv show in Nigeria called "Who wants to be a millionaire" quoted Ibadan as the GrandSlam of ritual killings.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by AregbeFufu: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kapilta:
Yeebos will not kill me. The developers of the world.

Small time now they will tell us how they built Ibadan after they finish building Lagos.
Nobody will and should proudly claim that they built Ibadan because that place doesn't look like what was "built". Now compare Ibadan in pic1 with a city that was actually built by people in pic2 onitsha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Raydos: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
It will someday
A city that was virtually destroyed during the wars

Shut up stop playing the war Card at every chance you get, Hiroshima In Japan was destroyed with one of the Biggest atomic bomb in the world history during WWII, It was unlivable for decades

But now Hiroshima is a full blown city with world class Infrastructure!!

Stop playing the war card all the time!!

This is Hiroshima now

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by AregbeFufu: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kzinne:
Onitsha is a beautiful city. Take a look
This has all the attributes of a western Nigerian city.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

Shut up stop playing the war Card at every chance you get, Hiroshima In Japan was destroyed with one of the Biggest atomic bomb in the world history during WWII, It was unlivable for decades

Do you remember that song that always play in old toy phone
Ayiyayiyaya mgbakukreresu ba
Hahahhahaha
That’s how u sound grin

11 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Conrod: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Simplyleo:

Are you aware when those houses were built, some human beings were still living on trees like monkeys?

Chinua Achebe can explain better.
Meaning the city is either retrogresive or its stagnant,

11 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by TheMohican(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
twutin1:
I prefer the way Onitsha is already.

Local chicken
Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by twutin1: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
TheMohican:

Local chicken

It’s because you don’t know who I am.
Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Elvinci101: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Every other cities in Nigeria has seen progress so far but Ibadan has decided to retain its pre-human civilization look.

The handiwork of Afonja skull MINERS.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

This is Hiroshima now
Why is Ibadan that wasnt destroyed not like Hiroshima??

15 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by TheMohican(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
twutin1:

It’s because you don’t know who I am.

Haba how can you say I don't know who you are?

I know who you are nah!

You're a local chicken
Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Onlinesmart: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

Hahahaha cry blood I don't care, but no sane person, not even igbo can live in Ibadan. This is hell.
Thunder will fire any igbo found in Ibadan.
Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Elvinci101: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Thunder will fire any igbo found in Ibadan.
Kikikiikiki...........Na hungry dey worry you.

Don't allow envy, anger and bitterness land you in police custody

12 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Malawian(m): 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
GitmoAuditors:

See how you built Ibadan, which makes sense to say that eboes built Lagos cheesy
Chino, be calming down!

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by Alex9999: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
Chinese stood and build Hong Kong, while ipob are cowards always running to already made cities. They are the only developers that developed the whole world but unable to develop their states.
China did not build HongKong -- open a book before insulting others.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by spy24(m): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Raydos:

This is Hiroshima now

Oga even Lagos no fine like this grin grin

I always tell people that don't travel that apart from Lagos all other south west states are rural

It's just the truth

7 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by g0tze: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
BastardWike:
The only way to salvage Ibadan will be to evacuate the entire slum settlement, put them in a temporary shelter, and then nuke that shithole to oblivion grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by AustineJohn908(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
Soon una go still say why can't Uyo be like HAWAII

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Onitsha Be Like Hong Kong? by AustineJohn908(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Soon una go still say why can't Uyo be like SEOUL OF SOuth Korea

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomatoes, Pepper, Yams And Onions Grow In The South Too / Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police / Gunmen Abducts ABSU Students Along Okigwe-Uturu Road, Abia Government Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.