Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You (31063 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) / Olusoji Jacobs And Boma Douglas' Traditional Wedding Photos / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Splitmind: 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
Yes. Very true.
Because money is the reason we exist.
That's why I must make that money!!!

Money is simply an illusion that everyone shares. What counts as valuable now will be worthless in the future.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Pimine: 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
Yes. Very true.
Aswearugaaad

This is so wrong. This mentality will make it harder for you to make that elusive money you just watered down your whole existence for.

Money is not the reason we exist; we are the reason money exists. We were not made for money, rather money was made for us. It's simply a way to exchange value - this means if you have what people deem as adequate value, then you'll make money.

If you understand this, then you'll realize you don't chase money - simply provide value and see money chase you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by SmartPolician: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yenefer:
Not everyone. Just because you have tried the bastards ipod criminals, doesn't mean other people can sell their mothers

You served you this Kano weed?
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by kennosklint(m): 7:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yenefer:
Not everyone. Just because you have tried the bastards ipod criminals, doesn't mean other people can sell their mothers
if not for the 30k would you have been supporting the dead machine (lifeless robot)from daura? . Efulefu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by SavageBoy: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Professorcplus:
I agree with him... Even if you don't have confidence, it will come when you get the bag. You command respect especially when you're among poor people.

This is Nigeria where some family don't eat yesterdays soup instead it goes to gateman and Gardner's.

This is Nigeria where our politicians use our money to gain weight and still use our money to lose weight.

This is Nigeria where pastors recognized and call a rich man every morning for giving donation instead of checking on the poor bayo for sweeping the church.

If I get money ehn
I will marry fifty wife and I go make sure the thirty of them came from North.
I go buy 50 iPhone And i will make sure 50 million go for data.
If i get money eee
I will sign all this artist
I will sign timaya 2face soundsultan Wetin be jangba jantis
I will make sure i change mike From lagos move down to the southise
I will buy properties in ikoyi
I will make sure i won't not an outise
Raba eee
Raba raba eee
If I get money eee
I will give some to the less privilege Cause God na provide
If get money eee

All these you typed just got me finishing two sachets of panadolundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Make money o

Check my signature to learn how to make money online
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by holywind(m): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
emmadejust:
Everything is money & money is everything
thank you for this, when some idi*ts say that money is not everything, i just laugh, because they fail to understand that there are many people who could have survived but they died because there was no money for hospital bills.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by ADMATT(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Money Money Money
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
Yes. Very true.
A night in my hotel room and 100k for you but you must have a great body. No jokes

1 Like

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by winterfell007(m): 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

This is so wrong. This mentality will make it harder for you to make that elusive money you just watered down your whole existence for.

Money is not the reason we exist; we are the reason money exists. We were not made for money, rather money was made for us. It's simply a way to exchange value - this means if you have what people deem as adequate value, then you'll make money.

If you understand this, then you'll realize you don't chase money - simply provide value and see money chase you.

600 years of blessing and optimum prosperity for you and your generations to come. You aptly captured what i have been preaching to people.
People keep chasing and lusting after money, whereas they refuse to create value to attract the money

5 Likes

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Seyzcham91(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
He said it all!

Nothing else to add or Remove
Plead:
Once you have money, people will do anything for you — Actor Femi Jacobs

https://twitter.com/FemiJACOBS/status/1337380181971963912?s=19
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Nairalandwizerd(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
Yes. Very true.
are you prepared for the task?
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by ospreywin(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ah ah.... Apt! It's been a while I've seen someone say facts like this, more like the first actor.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Seyzcham91(m): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
you got it wrong! we don't exist cuz of money

Money is just a Charade Humans Have Placed value Into
Beckysexy:
Yes. Very true.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Clot chasers everywhere
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Seyzcham91(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
yes Thats right and we know already

Vagina People Only Associates with the Money Benefits and thats all. Nothing else to it
TinubuGoQuench:
If you are a broke guy, girls will frown at you when your eyes meet theirs but if you are financially loaded, watch how they will act very nice to you.
Some won't even mind sleeping with you the next minute.
Those girls in your area who don't greet you will automatically start greeting you with utmost respect the day they see you driving a nice car
I only help elderly women
I don't help young ladies except you are related to me by blood
They are only after financial gains
Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Pimine: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
winterfell007:

600 years of blessing and optimum prosperity for you and your generations to come. You aptly captured what i have been preaching to people.
People keep chasing and lusting after money, whereas they refuse to create value to attract the money
Aswearugaaad

Exactly brah. They don't know that everything they'll ever need is in abundant supply with laws that govern them. You want money? Create value. Simple.

Amen to the prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Because this guy is loaded with money, one of his age mate starts washing his clothes for him. Early in the morning, the guy will be like, shey that one wey you where sleep never dirty like that make I join am with this ones you don wear dirty make I kuku wash them together. This guy na even a guy you no fit even beg say abeg help me with that charger beside you cos he no go gree but he dey do wash man for someone because the guy get money. Money good sha

4 Likes

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
omotola90:
who will go marry now my brother... undecided

Na to make money but be mean to the broke girls
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Oracleforce: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
My money has allowed me to see the pants of some of the so-called big girl in my office....my target now is to sleep with one of my female boss in the office....and with the power of money, and fake kindness, I will Bleep my beautiful boss

3 Likes

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Twitt13(f): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Money they say rules the world

1 Like

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by UwaMmebii(m): 7:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
If you are a broke guy, girls will frown at you when your eyes meet theirs but if you are financially loaded, watch how they will act very nice to you.
Some won't even mind sleeping with you the next minute.
Those girls in your area who don't greet you will automatically start greeting you with utmost respect the day they see you driving a nice car
I only help elderly women
I don't help young ladies except you are related to me by blood
They are only after financial gains
Idiots!

True, though I am not Dangote but I will surpass him one day Sha, there is this beautiful Girl that guys do talk about her stubbornness and how she don't greet them but since I came there the same girl has been greeting me, I was walking with three of my guys the other day even though they senior me, this same girl only greeted me and ignore my gees. I am just wondering why she dey do this kind things not that I am spending lavishly. I would like to Bleep her one day but I don't want to rush things but las las I go chop this girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by NnaGbaharam: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is the problem of African

2 Likes

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by hAlexandro(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
Yes. Very true.
coman gimme small outta the one you have yet
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by BrickDevo: 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Uuhhhhmmmm, not me ooo. If you got money and an idiot omo I go dust ur stupid ass.

As long as the money ain't in my account, I ain't impressed. As long as the wheels ain't mine, I ain't fucking impressed
Guyman
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
money is good but if you worship it..it will crash you eventually. ..
What happens when money go
God always have a test of money to his people. ..
He will give it to you and then take it to see if you will follow it or come back to him...
The love of money had made alot neglect God and go searching for mammon...
Matthew 6:24
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Some people wont see miracles till they die ...why?
Because they refused to chase God who own money and everything else that money cant buy....

When you seek God money comes
He shows you spiritual means to acces it...

The prophet in the bible learn to live for God. ..
Elisha refused to collect anything from Neeman
Because he knew that God could give him more than whatever neeman had to offer...
But his servant didn't understand Elisha view point. .

he went after Neeman and Elisha cursed him with leprosy. ...

so whenever you think of money always remember this verse. ..
Haggai 2:8
The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.

1 Like

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Dollanaira: 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Yeah
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Curvinus(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Truth follows me everywhere I go.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by SweetCunt97(f): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I'm sure u will accept d money person dust the money in ur stupid ass

Mind how you reply my posts. I won't tolerate rubbish
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by NOwazobia: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gbam. Na so i see am.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
LordKO:

My point stands, not everyone operates from the same ethical leanings and clime.
OK, your point stands with your own suggestion.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by onatisi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
this is just the honest plain true reflection of our society .
Plead:
Once you have money, people will do anything for you — Actor Femi Jacobs

https://twitter.com/FemiJACOBS/status/1337380181971963912?s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Is Out Of Jail After Meeting His Requirement That Was Set At $7,500 / 'Beauty Shots Are My Favourite' - Toke Makinwa In Perfectly Beautiful Photos / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Austin Celebrates Him On His 41st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.