Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,318 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You (31062 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Money People Refuse To Pick (video) / Olusoji Jacobs And Boma Douglas' Traditional Wedding Photos / Olusoji Jacobs To Wed Boma Douglas (Pre Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Gentlebuka(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
DexterousOne:

This comment makes me laugh cheesy grin
China's economy that America can fracture in six months is who you are hyoing up like this lol

The only thing standing in the way of America (and their european gang members) from totally fracturing the chinese economy is because of CORPORATE INTERESTS
Like I said
China is their wealth extraction tool
Why rock the boat

If China thinks it has two heads
Let that bill to expel Chinese companies from wall street get signed (It will) if they refuse to open the books in the next few years

As jara, china being declared as a currency manipulator and is treated like one
The Chinese economy will fall apart
Even the CCP knows it
And that is why they tread carefully

And btw, Japan has seen that China China covid 19 saga fractured their supply chains

So they are divesting almost totally from China
$2.2b has been passed to aid Japanese companies slide out of china, to the next wealth extracting tool

Jaoan is a country china wish it could be, but cannot be
Japan is ahead of China in everything
And can also inflict damage on china as well....
But American interests in china is in the way

China knows its limits
They cross the red line, and the rug will be pulled off their feet.
The entity list is still there....

All it takes is for america to throw all chinese companies in that list
It is FINISHED for them
There are so many things on the table if it comes to showing China its place
The only country that could shake american hegemony in that region, the Americans have already co opted them

The chinese have been able to make money
That's not in doubt
But the Japanese themselves are also VERY loaded and can match the Chinese money for money
Even force for force

Ion know much about politics and world economy sir. But to say that Japan is greater than China in everything says much about how much you know about this topic. Even with the little I know, I know that Japan cannot compete with China, especially in the area of technology and trade volume
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Dminister(m): 11:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Now that everyone is conscious of this do you think our society will ever be free? We haven't seen something yet.

It's going to be very bloody for our society because so many don't want to hustle legally but just want to make the money by any means. Even those that hustle legally to make their money one or two things just happened and they lost it all.

When you hustled for the golden spoon and someone duped the golden spoon from you what will be your plan? Do you remain in poverty or just get rich or die trying?

This is where the situation gets so tough that you just have to do anything you think will get you out of poverty.

Days are coming when you have to sleep with one eyes opened. Make food cheap and available for the frustrated and poor people. It is the way of reducing crimes.

Poverty becomes a sin because of stealing and other atrocities that comes with poverty. An hungry man that cannot afford daily food will steal to feed and this is where poverty becomes a sin.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by DexterousOne(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gentlebuka:

Ion know much about politics and world economy sir. But to say that Japan is greater than China in everything says much about how much you know about this topic. Even with the little I know, I know that Japan cannot compete with China, especially in the area of technology and trade volume

Japan is technologically ahead of china
Like way ahead

Japan handles the high end of the value chain
China handles the low end of the tech spectrum

Name one Chinese brand that is bigger than the best Japanese brands , like say Sony or say Toyota
Name one
Japanese products command more pricing in the international market than chinese products
Japan is the biggest creditor nation (people think it is China, but Japan is low key and do not have to brag about it)

Japan has a sturdy capital market that china can only dream about, I dont know the exact figures, I'll have to check, but if I am to take a bet, Japan has a bigger capital market than China
Yes I said it
Chinas capital market is still a dwarf in comparison to the size and sophistication of the Japanese market...
I'll have to check later for the actual figures

Trade volume dont mean squat
Trade VALUE is everything
Japan cannot compete with China?

Lmao
Chinas edge over Japan is the ability to produce things CHEAPER due to the conditions in China
That's about it

Japanese investments in china drowns Chinese investments in Japan
Japan even colonised and defeated China at some point in their history
It's an insult to compare Japan with China

1 Like

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by 79733139(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Move to a country with a better system of government.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by YoungAncient1: 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
How can you reduce your existence to just money
Beckysexy:
Yes. Very true.
Because money is the reason we exist.
That's why I must make that money!!!
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by 79733139(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
If you talk about per capita in almost everything, Japan is way ahead. Here is a simplified example: China makes a lot of money but when you divide the money with the population, the amount (per capita) is way lower than Japan.

100 children make $100 million ---> China ($1 million per child)
20 children make $50 million ---> Japan ($2.5 million per child)

Gentlebuka:

1 Like

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by DexterousOne(m): 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
79733139:
If you talk about per capita in almost everything, Japan is way ahead. Here is a simplified example: China makes a lot of money but when you divide the money with the population, the amount (per capita) is way lower than Japan.

100 children make $100 million ---> China ($1 million per child)
20 children make $50 million ---> Japan ($2.5 million per child)

The funny thing is that
Even when it comes to money
Jaoan and china is almost even in absolute terms
Despite the fact that China is WAY MORE POPULOUS

Case in point
China holds $1.3 Trillion of US debt
We never hear the last of it

Japan holds $1.1 Trillion of US debts
We never even hear of it
Japan is the biggest NET creditor overall
We don't hear of it too
Japan is the third biggest economy on earth
Technology like no where else
All that

If not for the us intervention in south east asia
Japan would have had the DEADLIEST MILITARY in that region
But American foreign policy of the last few decades curbed a lot of things
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by sammysneh(m): 11:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Very true especially girls

That's how one girl dey finger her pussy for live lnstagram
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Uranium222(m): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2020
The lack of money is the root of all evil
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by simhosting: 1:10am On Dec 12, 2020
i NEED THIS MONEY
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:52am On Dec 12, 2020
That is what we call economic power
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by timesup234: 3:41am On Dec 12, 2020
DexterousOne:

This comment makes me laugh cheesy grin
China's economy that America can fracture in six months is who you are hyoing up like this lol

The only thing standing in the way of America (and their european gang members) from totally fracturing the chinese economy is because of CORPORATE INTERESTS
Like I said
China is their wealth extraction tool
Why rock the boat

If China thinks it has two heads
Let that bill to expel Chinese companies from wall street get signed (It will) if they refuse to open the books in the next few years

As jara, china being declared as a currency manipulator and is treated like one
The Chinese economy will fall apart
Even the CCP knows it
And that is why they tread carefully

And btw, Japan has seen that China China covid 19 saga fractured their supply chains

So they are divesting almost totally from China
$2.2b has been passed to aid Japanese companies slide out of china, to the next wealth extracting tool

Jaoan is a country china wish it could be, but cannot be
Japan is ahead of China in everything
And can also inflict damage on china as well....
But American interests in china is in the way

China knows its limits
They cross the red line, and the rug will be pulled off their feet.
The entity list is still there....

All it takes is for america to throw all chinese companies in that list
It is FINISHED for them
There are so many things on the table if it comes to showing China its place
The only country that could shake american hegemony in that region, the Americans have already co opted them

The chinese have been able to make money
That's not in doubt
But the Japanese themselves are also VERY loaded and can match the Chinese money for money
Even force for force
all this u learned from bullshit media. Thanks for continuing your journey as a big born fool
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by AreaFada2: 5:17am On Dec 12, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
If you are a broke guy, girls will frown at you when your eyes meet theirs but if you are financially loaded, watch how they will act very nice to you.
Some won't even mind sleeping with you the next minute.
Those girls in your area who don't greet you will automatically start greeting you with utmost respect the day they see you driving a nice car
I only help elderly women
I don't help young ladies except you are related to me by blood
They are only after financial gains
Idiots!
The prayers of those old folks who have been through trials and tribulations and still standing get Power well well. Keep it up dude. You are giving and expecting nothing back. That is how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by AreaFada2: 5:18am On Dec 12, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
If you are a broke guy, girls will frown at you when your eyes meet theirs but if you are financially loaded, watch how they will act very nice to you.
Those girls in your area who don't greet you will automatically start greeting you with utmost respect the day they see you driving a nice car
Idiots!
The prayers of those old folks who have been through trials and tribulations and still standing get Power well well. Just like giving to kids. Keep it up dude. You are giving and expecting nothing back. That is how it should be.

1 Like

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by fidelisodogbo: 5:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Well, this only happens in Africa where money seems to be everything. No integrity.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Oshokalo: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Plead:
Once you have money, people will do anything for you — Actor Femi Jacobs

https://twitter.com/FemiJACOBS/status/1337380181971963912?s=19
the most sensible talk of the year we already know
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Oshokalo: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Idiots!
very correct
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Oshokalo: 8:14am On Dec 12, 2020
do you know that if u get money,u go just dey funny anytime u talk make u abuse person self he go laugh
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by JaffyJoe(m): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Beckysexy:
Yes. Very true.
Because money is the reason we exist.
That's why I must make that money!!!

You lack purpose in life and it’s sad to see. All the goodies of life that you want to use money to buy are inventions of visionaries that had little to no motivation for money. The exotic cars, the planes, the sea trips, agricultural evolution. Omo you gats overhaul your approach to life.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by tienry(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2020
that's sad sad
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Phraences: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Exactly brah. They don't know that everything they'll ever need is in abundant supply with laws that govern them. You want money? Create value. Simple.

Amen to the prayers!

Lol! Not so simple. It depends on the type of value you create. Is it in a "profitable sector". I think it is more of talent. Some people have certain talents that is valued by society which in turn brings money.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Phraences: 10:53am On Dec 12, 2020
JaffyJoe:

You lack purpose in life and it’s sad to see. All the goodies of life that you want to use money to buy are inventions of visionaries that had little to no motivation for money. The exotic cars, the planes, the sea trips, agricultural evolution. Omo you gats overhaul your approach to life.

Not everyone who wants money wants it to buy luxuries. Money in itself gives a certain freedom. You are not bound by the dictates of Society. You can decide to sail around the world in 80days. You can be you however way you want to be. If a poor man has strange behaviour, they say he is crazy. If it is a rich man, they call it eccentric. grin
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Pimine: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Phraences:

Lol! Not so simple. It depends on the type of value you create. Is it in a "profitable sector". I think it is more of talent. Some people have certain talents that is valued by society which in turn brings money.
Aswearugaaad

Brah, we're saying the same thing. Talent whether innate or acquired may be value. The word value in itself implies that the society considers it valuable. If they don't, is it still value?
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by frankfab(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Where's the lie?
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Beckysexy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Olufemiolaolu:
No bro, we exist because if purpose and to add valu to our world.
So you can exist without money abi?
And moreover, I'm not a bro.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Beckysexy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
fafambo:
with what you have abi?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Beckysexy(f): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Edusouls:
For saying this blasphemous talk with your mouth, you would be poor very poor and miserable for the remainder of ur life..you girls are terrible..
God forbid. I reject it. You will remain poor for the rest of your life!
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Beckysexy(f): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nairalandwizerd:
are you prepared for the task?
Yes.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Beckysexy(f): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

This is so wrong. This mentality will make it harder for you to make that elusive money you just watered down your whole existence for.

Money is not the reason we exist; we are the reason money exists. We were not made for money, rather money was made for us. It's simply a way to exchange value - this means if you have what people deem as adequate value, then you'll make money.

If you understand this, then you'll realize you don't chase money - simply provide value and see money chase you.
Thank you.
Re: Femi Jacobs: Once You Have Money, People Will Do Anything For You by Pimine: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Beckysexy:

Thank you.
Aswearugaaad

You're welcome, girlie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made Kuti Dances With His Mother, Funke, At His Wedding / Dammy Krane Is Out Of Jail After Meeting His Requirement That Was Set At $7,500 / 'Beauty Shots Are My Favourite' - Toke Makinwa In Perfectly Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.