Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix (79640 Views)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Flynnthekidd(m): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided undecided undecided

They are wrong, this is a crocodile... Not an alligator... An alligator is very small just like lizard... For the 1st time, the Germans are wrong

Just like I can't spot this difference BTW a Hoe and a runs girl

Same way I can't differentiate BTW Alligator and crocodile

Alligators have a "U" shaped mouth while Crocs have a "V" shaped mouth
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Dollanaira: 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oh
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

They are wrong, this is a crocodile... Not an alligator... An alligator is very small just like lizard... For the 1st time, the Germans are wrong

You claim to be a youth corper yet you can't even reason sensibly

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by luluosas(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kai, pepper soup missed. It's well ooooooo
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by IMAliyu(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:
Why? Because it's Adolf Hiltlers' ? Funny. They should have mummified adolfs Hiltler himself.

I wonder why they want to keep the memory of that killer.
So that people don't forget the past and repeat the same mistakes that gave rise to Hitler.

Nigeria wouldn't be recycling old cabal if we would remember and learn from our past mistakes.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by luminouz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
So an alligator had such emotions to be tearful of some past events? ......wawu.
Or he just had a heavy meal and was trying to digest that Mudafvcker!!!
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Blue3k:

His body was cremated after he committed suicide.

What did they do with the ash?
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
IMAliyu:

So that people don't forget the past and repeat the same mistakes that gave rise to Hitler.

Nigeria wouldn't be recycling old cabal if we would remember and learn from our past mistakes.

Hmm ..
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nazgul:

Stalin was a more terrible beast than Hitler. Reason why no one talked about Stalin was because they won the war.

I doubt. Go and read any of the accounts of the Holocaust. You'll know this man is a beast.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Nazgul: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

I doubt. Go and read but any of the accounts of the Holocaust. You'll know this man is a beast.
God and read about Stalin and you'll know he was a more terrible beast.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by JudasNaCarrot: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
Adolf Hitler of our time.....General Mohammadu Buhari.

His own is not ALLIGATOR but "ALLEGATION" and blame and it will die in 2023 after he finished destroying what is left of Nigeria.
He himself will send Nigeria to Chinese lab for eternal preservation for slavery before leaving office.

Zombies oya come and defend your darling daddy o.

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nazgul:

God and read about Stalin and you'll know he was a more terrible beast.

Hmm..
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Kayharry(m): 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
lincsnuel:
In about 500 years time another group of mad scientists will still discover this one and start telling us how it is one of the wonders of the world! grin

Start telling us in 500 yrs ? You and who nah still dey alive in 500 yrs ?
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Blue3k(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

What did they do with the ash?

I dont know.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by IMAliyu(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Robert1da:

In my head, in your head
And in history.
Definitely my head, because I enjoy WW2 memes.

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Nazgul: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

Hmm..
Hitler's hatred for Jews was because he felt that they betrayed them in WW1.

Apart from the Jews, the Nazis were quite lenient with Greek, British, American, and other prisoners they captured.

Russia on the other hand raped more than a thousand polish women, raped German women after capturing Berlin executed even their own soldiers who ran away from battle cos they were ill equipped.

Russia committed more atrocities than Germany in WW2. The reason why they got away with it was because they won.

2 Likes

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Blue3k:

I dont know.

Ok. Was thinking you were going to say it was kept for remembrance.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by IMAliyu(m): 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

I doubt. Go and read any of the accounts of the Holocaust. You'll know this man is a beast.
Nah Stalin was infact a bigger monster, but the differences was Stalin killed his own people, and won the war.
Man starved between an estimate of 3 to 12 million Ukrainians to death in an artificial famine.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Mars16(m): 10:22pm On Dec 19, 2020
osamz007:
OYINBO PEOPLE SEF

ANOTHER GENERATION GO COME RECOVER AM AFTER 70 MILLION YEARS

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Obakoolex(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=GodWrites post=96976692]If you must eat a frog, eat the fat one. Despite the fact that Adolf didn't contribute to humanity, at least he is remembered today as the legendary tyrant who caused the death of over 20 million n
Jews.

If dude was still alive, he will have a verified twitter account, a strong Instagram fan base, with lots of hoes running up and down like our Nigerian Ladies.

You'll be seeing news like, "Peter Okoye paid Adolf Hitlar a visit in his mansion in Germany".

The world doesn't remember cowards. You either beat the system, join the system, or you tire it down.

But you can choose to die a mediocre life, where in two generations, your name is forgotten, and the only sign you ever existed in this vast universe is a tombstone in a cemetery.

[quote]
You're right...infact very right but let say 10 generations remember you after death yet wetin you gain...I wonder really
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by bizzibodi(m): 10:37pm On Dec 19, 2020
Oyinbo sef,dem leave Hitler go dey preserve alligator....a pepper soup thing fa! grin grin
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by suremanpatriot: 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Aguiyi ironsi's staff
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by wildikeman(m): 10:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sieg heil wieder.... Mein führe!!!!
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by GeneralPula: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
GodWrites:
If you must eat a frog, eat the fat one. Despite the fact that Adolf didn't contribute to humanity, at least he is remembered today as the legendary tyrant who caused the death of over 20 million n
Jews.

If dude was still alive, he will have a verified twitter account, a strong Instagram fan base, with lots of hoes running up and down like our Nigerian Ladies.

You'll be seeing news like, "Peter Okoye paid Adolf Hitlar a visit in his mansion in Germany".

The world doesn't remember cowards. You either beat the system, join the system, or you tire it down.

But you can choose to die a mediocre life, where in two generations, your name is forgotten, and the only sign you ever existed in this vast universe is a tombstone in a cemetery.

That's if they even give you a tombstone!

You don’t understand the Jews story at all..

You followed media news..
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Arizonaz: 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

They are wrong, this is a crocodile... Not an alligator... [b]An alligator is very small just like lizard... [/b]For the 1st time, the Germans are wrong

Lies. Which alligator be like lizard
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Why would they preserve anything belonging to that dickless fool
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by vikstandon(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

What you speak about is Monitor lizard bro!

That spoken about is Alligator...almost similar with crocodile; the only difference is that one has pointed mouth, whereas the other has broader mouth... Another striking difference is their toothing and tooth shape.

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by YorubaPrince: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
Robert1da:
Adolf Hitler lives forever.

You're definitely Igbo.. angry
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by fujirice: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2020
This people are mad!
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by DenreleDave(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

You claim to be a youth corper yet you can't even reason sensibly

Ur problem
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Ganjafama(m): 12:27am On Dec 20, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
White people are crazy
Blacks that are not crazy what have they done to make life better for mankind ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) / World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.