Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix (79648 Views)

1000-Year-Old Chicken Egg Perfectly Preserved In Human Poo Unearthed In Israel / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / Escaped Lion Found In Kano Zoo After Devouring Goats In Their Cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Godbless3(m): 4:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Madibah:

Olodo ni bobo yi sha grin grin

That's an alligator
Crocodile can't stand with hand stretched

Alligator is far more bigger than making it comparison to lizard

Make your findings about them, alligators can be 15ft big or bigger

Learn to read till the end with understanding before you comment.
If you have done so, you would have seen at the end when he said since he can't different btw olosho and runs girl so he can't differentiate btw alligator and crocodile.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by tiredoflife(m): 4:58am On Dec 20, 2020
CalliDora1:
Why? Because it's Adolf Hiltlers' ? Funny. They should have mummified adolfs Hiltler himself.

I wonder why they want to keep the memory of that killer.

His body was never found
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Reference(m): 5:08am On Dec 20, 2020
CalliDora1:

I doubt. Go and read any of the accounts of the Holocaust. You'll know this man is a beast.

Stalin was worse... much, much worse. He easily doubles, triples Hitler's body count. Outside Ghengis Khan there is perhaps no one that comes hear Stalin.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by ajani1978(m): 5:15am On Dec 20, 2020
lincsnuel:
In about 500 years time another group of mad scientists will still discover this one and start telling us how it is one of the wonders of the world! grin
You still counts yourself among of living in the next 500 years to come.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Origin(f): 6:11am On Dec 20, 2020
That is purely a money making venture....

That hitler story is just for advertising. Notice how the story is vague, unconfirmed? "Rumour the alligator was part of Hitler's personal collection"

But it will sell sha. People will pay to go see it. I just home they made good use of the meat and bones too
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Hassanmaye(m): 6:30am On Dec 20, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided undecided undecided

They are wrong, this is a crocodile... Not an alligator... An alligator is very small just like lizard... For the 1st time, the Germans are wrong

Just like I can't spot this difference BTW a Hoe and a runs girl

Same way I can't differentiate BTW Alligator and crocodile
Lo the difference is that a hoe are the ones running on the streets but the latter are the ones disguising as make up artist, selling things online, music, yeyebrity show up meanwhile... grin
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by huntax(m): 6:41am On Dec 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

They are wrong, this is a crocodile... Not an alligator... An alligator is very small just like lizard... For the 1st time, the Germans are wrong

LOL that's 100% an alligator, genius.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by criuze(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2020
only God knows how many jews this alligetor don chop

an they are busy immortalizing the shit
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2020
tiredoflife:

His body was never found

If it was never found, how come it's being said that he hanged himself? His body was found.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by backtalkG(m): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2020
In the early 1990s, Saturn witnessed the Soviet collapse and reports said he had “tears in his eyes” when tanks shot the nearby Russian parliament because it “reminded him of the bombing of Berlin”.

Oyingbo bloggers are catching up with their nigerian counterpart cheesy
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by perfectsusanoo(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2020
CalliDora1:

If it was never found, how come it's being said that he hanged himself? His body was found.

Go read on em. He committed suicide and was cremated by some of his loyalists.
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Seyzcham91(m): 8:38am On Dec 20, 2020
it's a gator bro! they are right! not about the size only, there are other characteristic that differentiate them

one is the shape of snout and mouth, gators have U shaped snout and mouth but crocodile V shaped and there you have it here

i'm not arguing and don't intend to bro just stating the obvious sha from my own perspective even though i might be wrong and you can also google further to see the difference, we learn everyday and i'm open to learn from you so no insult even if you gonna mention me
DenreleDave:

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by DenreleDave(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2020
Seyzcham91:
it's a gator bro! they are right! not about the size only, there are other characteristic that differentiate them

one is the shape of snout and mouth, gators have U shaped snout and mouth but crocodile V shaped and there you have it here

i'm not arguing and don't intend to bro just stating the obvious sha from my own perspective even though i might be wrong and you can also google further to see the difference, we learn everyday and i'm open to learn from you so no insult even if you gonna mention me

Bro. Na joke I dey joke ooo...

So u Don even take me serious..

Na joke bros
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Seyzcham91(m): 9:14am On Dec 20, 2020
grin grin
DenreleDave:

Bro. Na joke I dey joke ooo...

So u Don even take me serious..

Na joke bros
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by DenreleDave(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2020
grin
Seyzcham91:
grin grin

U too serious oo..
Bros grin
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Niola2004: 9:27am On Dec 20, 2020
That's an Alligator,....a Croc has a Cone shaped mouth which looks like a v grin
DenreleDave:

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by tiredoflife(m): 9:33am On Dec 20, 2020
CalliDora1:

It was said he hung himself in a bunker
Some said he bit cyanide
The end of hitler was never known
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Oyiboman69: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
Karlifate:
Interesting!

cheesy

NAtionale soZIalist alligator.
no its alligator...crocodiles has 4 fingers while alligators have five....
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Oyiboman69: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2020
GodWrites:
If you must eat a frog, eat the fat one. Despite the fact that Adolf didn't contribute to humanity, at least he is remembered today as the legendary tyrant who caused the death of over 20 million n
Jews.

If dude was still alive, he will have a verified twitter account, a strong Instagram fan base, with lots of hoes running up and down like our Nigerian Ladies.

You'll be seeing news like, "Peter Okoye paid Adolf Hitlar a visit in his mansion in Germany".

The world doesn't remember cowards. You either beat the system, join the system, or you tire it down.

But you can choose to die a mediocre life, where in two generations, your name is forgotten, and the only sign you ever existed in this vast universe is a tombstone in a cemetery.

That's if they even give you a tombstone!
forget about the media... Hitler's legacy will always be remembered by Germans

1 Like

Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Mainmanpadi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
abidoye21722:
In about 500 years time another group of mad scientists will still discover this one and start telling us how it is one of the wonders of the world!
Tell us or telling the future generations
Re: Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix by Karlifate: 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
Oyiboman69:
[s]no its alligator...crocodiles has 4 fingers while alligators have five....[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Rare White Lion With Gorgeous Hairstyle (Pictures) / World’s Worst Ever Zoo Attacks As Bears, Tigers& Gorillas Attack People(Pix) / Manatee Caught By Fishermen At Obuamu River In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.