Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) (3342 Views)

Katsina Man Removes β€˜buhari’ From Name (photo) / Dino Melaye Gives Himself 'An Igbo Name' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by BABANGBALI: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
How many of these people in this photo can you name?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Who dem be

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by TemplarLandry: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin
Major General Bisalla 1
OBJ 3
Murtala Mohammed 4
Babangida AKA Maradona 21

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by fergie001: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Na naptu2 Dem people be dis abeg, only 5.

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by Ihateheadslamer: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Aguyi ironsi

Dinmka

Yakubu Gowon

Obasanjo

Murtala Mohammed

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by Candidlady: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
OBJ 13
Murtala Mohammed 15
Babangida AKA Maradona 10

Numero 3 is obj

Check very well

His putbelle and full lips πŸ‘„

The picture
Hope it is not my eyes

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by Christistruth03: 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
OBJ 13
Murtala Mohammed 15
Babangida AKA Maradona 10

Babangida

Akinrinade
Joe Garba

Theophilus Danjuma
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by juman(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nigerian generals oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by Flight90: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Respect!!!cool
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by cazchi: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Awon Ole
Ndi Oshi

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by tommy589(m): 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Joe garba 9
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by TemplarLandry: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thanks babe. It was an oversight.
Candidlady:

Numero 3 is obj

Check very well

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by jetwonder(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin grin grin
No 3 sure banker obasenjo
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by tommy589(m): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Joe garba 9
Murtala Mohammed 4
Theophilus Danjuma 5
Alani Akinrinade 19
MD Yusuf 2
Ndubusi KANU 22
Bisalla 1

All members of SMC when Murtala took over government

Joe Garba offered a place to sit with the big boys after helping to send his in-law packing as the Head of State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
The spy chief!
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
John Yisa Doko, Adelanwa, Danjuma, Murtala, Obasanjo, MD Yusufu (the spy chief) and Bisalla in the front row.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Babangida, Akinrinade, Captain Olufemi
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 6:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Joe Garba (the basketballer), Yar'Adua.
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ndubuisi Kanu (right behind Babangida).
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
OK, I'm going to write them properly here.

1) Major General Ilya Bisalla (Minister of Defence. He was executed after the Dimka Coup).

2) Alhaji Muhammadu Dikko Yusuf (the super spy chief, former head of the Special Branch and Inspector General of Police).

3) General Olusegun Obasanjo (Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters, Head of State and President)

4) General Murtala Muhamed (Head of State)

5) Lieutenant General Theophilus Danjuma (Chief of Army Staff, later Minister of Defence)

6) Vice Admiral Michael Adelanwa (Chief of Naval Staff)

7) Air Marshal John Yisa Doko (Chief of Air Staff)

9) Major General Joseph Nanven Garba (basketball star, former commander of the Brigade of Guards, former Minister of External Affairs and former President of the United Nations General Assembly. He was one of the coup plotters that removed Gowon from office).

13 or 14. The numbering is not clear) Rear Admiral Olufemi Olumide (he was a navy captain when this picture was taken) (FOC-West, Minister of Works, etc).

16) Brigadier Shehu Musa Yar'Adua (Later Major General and Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters. He, Joseph Garba and Abdullahi Mohammed staged the coup that removed Gowon from office)

19? The numbering is not clear, but he is standing right beside Babangida) General Alani Akinrinade (Chief of Army Staff and Chief of Defence Staff during the Shagari era).

21) Colonel Ibrahim Babangida (then commander of the Armoured Corp, later President of Nigeria)

Standing right behind Babangida, I can't see the number) Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu (Lagos State Governor, etc)

This should be Murtala Muhammed's Supreme Military Council (SMC).

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by ganisucks(f): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
I mostly remember number 4 who thought he was wiser than Solomon, until the cabal dispatched him to a land faraway from the earth.
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
I know that I should know numbers 8 and 10 but it's just not clicking right now.

Modified.

naptu2:

I can swear that number 8 is Major General Martin Adamu.
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by obiekunie01: 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
What is the benefit of recognizing any of the morafukers?? angry

That wicked and evil demonic skeleton from Niger republic is not even among them!
they all knw he is a disaster, so full of evil and very dull upstairs that's why they never ever include him among them.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
naptu2:

This should be Murtala Muhammed's Supreme Military Council (SMC).

Yes it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaVjzojt7FE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjfBJL-6SFY

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by naptu2: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
The numbering is not clear, but I think the policeman at the back (is it number 14? ) should be Police Commissioner Joseph Gomwalk. He was governor of Benue-Plateau State and he was executed after the Dimka Coup.

Modified.

naptu2:

I'm sorry, the policeman is Adamu Suleiman. He was inspector general before Sunday Adewusi.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by zeuss: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
People Took Nigeria from 100all the way down to zero....... How do they sleep?
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
I can see Obasanjo standing close to Murtala Mohammed and likely TY Danjuma. πŸ€”πŸ™‚

Real Nigerians that rose to Power through Hardwork and discipline. 😎

Not like those who used Smuggling of Cocaine and sponsoring of Lagos Agberos to become Rich. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Candidlady:

Numero 3 is obj

Check very well

The picture
Hope it is not my eyes

U be forming Feminist

BUT

Pricck dey Hungry you. sad 🀦
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by EmperorHadrian2: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Fine boy IBB sporting number 15
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by alpharoyalty: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
Why was obj dick hard
Re: How Many Of Them Can You Name?(photo) by baralatie(m): 7:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Military powers

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ibori Looted Delta State: Efcc Releases Deatils In A Sworn Affidavit / Africa Slow Progress In Human Development / Why G7 Governors Decamping Does Not Really Affect Jonathan's 2015 Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.