Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,701 members, 7,837,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Customized Iron Works - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Customized Iron Works (5950 Views)

Customized Bungalow Plan / How Much Is Local Iron Rod 12mm And 16mm / Classy Iron Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
redcliff:

try experimenting tops with e=p=o=x=y and wood mizture

Oga mi to find ordinary wood stain is still a matter I’m on grin

I’ll be in the USA in about six months for shopping. I’ll bring back lots of this stuff. I need a Craftsman table saw and wood lathe. Plus lots of small unobtainable stuff.
Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
It’s welding Friday grin

This picture brought to you courtesy of @twinskenny cool

3 Likes

Re: Customized Iron Works by twinskenny(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
It’s welding Friday grin

This picture brought to you courtesy of @twinskenny cool
thanks sir... crisp clear image

1 Like

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2021
Done and dusted grin

5 Likes

Re: Customized Iron Works by redcliff: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2021
you are bursting my brain I wont lie. I hope one day we get to the point where we go all out to get tools that simplify our jobs, enhance quality and out us at standards that beats imagination...

2 Likes

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2021
redcliff:
you are bursting my brain I wont lie. I hope one day we get to the point where we go all out to get tools that simplify our jobs, enhance quality and out us at standards that beats imagination...

Thank you Sir.

These little things make a difference in the end result.

My next personal build is a circular house in Ijebu Ode. So being circular most of the furnitures and accouterments has to be circular. I’ll be bringing down a pipe bending machine from the USA towards that goal.

Thanks for your consistent support.

1 Like

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 7:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
The beginning,

2 Likes

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 9:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
Under “The Sycamore Tree” grin

Still blowing holes all over the place. I’m using way too many binding wire and grinding discs grin

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
Still On The Matter cool

1 Like

Re: Customized Iron Works by n3xt(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2021
I have something you might like. grin

Chipping Hammer
I think I got around 2500 or 4k from my building materials supplier.

Let me come and steal some ideas. Your page is getting more view than mine sir grin grin

1 Like

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 1:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
n3xt:
I have something you might like. grin

Chipping Hammer
I think I got around 2500 or 4k from my building materials supplier.

Let me come and steal some ideas. Your page is getting more view than mine sir grin grin

A funny story. The apprentice at my welding parts store has been there for three years and mine was the first chipping hammer they’ve sold. People don’t buy the required stuff. Even I had to teach my welding teacher about differences in electrodes.

I picked up some hearing protect yesterday. I’m doing more grinding work now due to more welding.

1 Like

Re: Customized Iron Works by n3xt(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

A funny story. The apprentice at my welding parts store has been there for three years and mine was the first chipping hammer they’ve sold. People don’t buy the required stuff. Even I had to teach my welding teacher about differences in electrodes.

I picked up some hearing protect yesterday. I’m doing more grinding work now due to more welding.

The same here sir. The man who sold this to me asked me to show him how it’s used.

This is someone who has been in the trade for almost 3 decades.

2 Likes

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
Second one completed.

1 Like

Re: Customized Iron Works by zainabteeto(f): 5:48pm On May 12, 2021
Hello anyone in need of these or having contact of anybody who might need these should chat me up on 09025099212.
Pic 1
For this piple Black Quoted
*Black Coated Pipes*

*Specifications: 12 inches ×17.5mm.*

*Schedule:80 by 40ft.*

*Quantity: 4000.*

*Price: cost per pipe*

@ *Black Quoted *N1,200,000k* per one

Pic 2
The price for the plain sheet *12mm 24inch by 40fit* @ *N950k per one*

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
I felt like welding this weekend so I started on a pet project I’ve had in mind.

Here are the motivations

3 Likes

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
What I accomplished today.

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2021
I was wrongly accused of attempting to copy someone on here which is laughable since Pinterest and YouTube is littered with international experts and accomplished artisans showing their work, not some local yokel.

Anyways, here’s how to make local doors to be quiet. I don’t think I’ll ever make doors as that’s not my interest but if I do I’ll use expanding foam as it’s more economical and efficient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CphpQJmBbQ8

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Did small welding today. Welds are getting better.

Always thankful to RadAuto for helping me with this magnets. A lifesaver.

2 Likes

Re: Customized Iron Works by Nezero(m): 12:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Can I be your apprentice sir
Re: Customized Iron Works by EgunMogaji2: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
Before and after.

I know I was supposed to have sold off my tools by now 🤠

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Distress Sale Of A 3bedrm Bungalow On 675sqm At Victoria Garden City(vgc) LAGOS / The Berry Court Magboro Now Selling!!! Beta Don Land Ooo!!! / Construction Of A 4 Bedroom Duplex + 2 Units 3 Bedroom Flats @ Warri, Delta Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.