Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,427 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Classy Iron Works - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Classy Iron Works (16951 Views)

Why Do People Build Classy Houses Everyday In Owerri (pictures) / Customized Iron Works / How Much Is Local Iron Rod 12mm And 16mm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classy Iron Works by jmichlins(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2017
At [/b]Testimony Construction[b], we combine [/b]Beauty[b] and [/b]Security[b] to give you the dual purpose of building a home which is [/b]Comfort[b] and [/b]Safety[b]

We will be updating this thread with pictures of our works. Your patronage is welcomed and constructive criticism most appreciated.

Location is Nnewi Anambra state

Delivery Nationwide

Call or whatsapp on [/b]07032fourfour6904[b]

Prices are dependent on the material used and subject to change

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by mufutau55(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2017
Lovely pics. But no contact info and your location.

Hajji M.
Re: Classy Iron Works by jmichlins(m): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
mufutau55:
Lovely pics. But no contact info and your location.

Hajji M.
just creating the thread. My contact is already posted. Thanks for your time and like posted earlier, your constructive criticism is most appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by jmichlins(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
Sometimes pictures don't do much appreciation of our works. Pictured is the job from scratch as proof of our choice of durable materials

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by mufutau55(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2017
jmichlins:
just creating the thread. My contact is already posted. Thanks for your time and like posted earlier, your constructive criticism is most appreciated.

Very good. Nicely designed doors.
What is the cost of 3ft, 4ft doors anf thst nice gate.

Hajji M.
Re: Classy Iron Works by jmichlins(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2017
Cc Oga Spyder and too many Oga too numerous to mention
Re: Classy Iron Works by jmichlins(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Our choice of colors are because of the clime but those are subject to change to the choice of the customer so that maximum beauty and appreciation of your effort in building that home of comfort
Re: Classy Iron Works by jmichlins(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2017
mufutau55:

Very good. Nicely designed doors.
What is the cost of 3ft, 4ft doors anf thst nice gate.

Hajji M.
the 3ft doors cost #27,000 and the 4ft is #40,000. While the gate is #250,000

Thanks for your inquiry. We at [/b]Testimony Construction[b] highly appreciate it

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by mufutau55(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2017
jmichlins:
the 3ft doors cost #27,000 and the 4ft is #40,000. While the gate is #250,000

Lovely and attractive prices. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Classy Iron Works by jmichlins(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2017
mufutau55:

Lovely and attractive prices. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Uwc

Testimony Construction appreciates
Re: Classy Iron Works by jmichlins(m): 6:31am On Oct 01, 2017
We at [b][/b]Testimony Construction [b][/b]wishes you happy New month. And a great independence day to Nigeria
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
I have been advised to create my own thread and advertise my jobs. This is why I'm reactivating this thread. Thanks everyone.
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 5:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Something like this can be yours with affordable price. Contact me on 07032fourfour6904

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
As you sleep, remember that the safety of your house depends on the quality of your gates, doors and burglaries.

Ensure you use the best.
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2020
Good morning better people. When you wake up in the morning and look out your house and see something like this, won't you be happy.

Or imagine entertaining your visitors and over looking this handrail

Let's do it for you

2 Likes

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2020
Foreign doors are beautiful the time it's at the dealership, what happens after two years of continuous usage.

Think of that before you buy. Good morning

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2020
Just so you know, you can ask us questions and make enquires about your project.

We don't ask for money. We do it cause it's what we enjoy doing
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Just so you know, you can ask us questions and make enquires about your project.

We don't ask for money. We do it cause it's what we enjoy doing.

Good evening
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:32am On Aug 14, 2020
Wake up and remember we still in the business of helping secure your home while still keeping it beautiful

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
We're still in the business of making that your project have a beautiful finish and yet look good.

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Just when we think we have seen the best in iron doors, importers scattered everywhere. Look at the next best thing happening. Iron doors made with wrought iron. They are very expensive though but worth every cent

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:02am On Aug 19, 2020
Better soup na money kill am. May grace find you.

Please I don't usually add the prices of my works because you can customize it to your specification which will definitely affect the price.

Just call me on 07032fourfour6904

Re: Classy Iron Works by siralos135: 5:01am On Aug 20, 2020
Do you make tank stand?
To carry a tank of 2000 litres capacity.
What's the price and can you travel to make it?
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 5:36am On Aug 22, 2020
siralos135:
Do you make tank stand?
To carry a tank of 2000 litres capacity.
What's the price and can you travel to make it?
sorry for the late reply sir. Yes we do standing tanks. So far it's standing tanks,we must travel to your site to do it. Contact me on 07032fourfour6904 so we can discuss better.

Attached is the picture of what I think you want. But the height and quality of materials will determine the final price

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 5:51am On Aug 22, 2020
Our business is open to criticism and suggestions. What do you think we should do to improve this brand and be better. We're open to hearing your advice

1 Like

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for the enquires, we're glad it comes for it encourages us to do more.

Good morning and enjoy the new week

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2020
It's Sunday and we are working round the clock to ensure we make deliveries and not delay your projects.

My painter doing his work

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
The enquires I receive daily from Nairaland gives me hope that surely it will happen. My first job will definitely come.

Good night guys
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Good morning my neighbors. How are you doing
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
What is that beautiful design you saw somewhere. We can make it be at your home
Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 3:39am On Sep 05, 2020
Let not the fear stop you from giving us a call. We're here to ensure that you get great value for money

Re: Classy Iron Works by michlins(m): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2020
Keep doing the good thing that you are doing, you don't know who's watching. Good night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Promiseland Estate Drags Sunrise Estate To Court, Demands N50bn In Damages / Geotechincal / Geophysical Investigation,soil Test,pile Foundation,borehole Nig. / NEMA Officials At The Scene Of Ogun Building Collapse Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.