Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? (1371 Views)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by talktrue1234: 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by SUPERPACK: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
Can someone else marry your baby mama? Now answer that question. grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by sylve11: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
I have no time to preach. Na your choice @ op. cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by squarelead(m): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Depends on circumstances, it differs . You never can tell what could happen.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Deicide: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
You day craze, con force me answer the question Na grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Jodha(f): 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
I'll never marry a baby daddy....I don't have strength for drama..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by tobechi74: 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Some chibok girls who were raped are baby mama today.

Is it their fault?No

Your girlfriend who has committed numerous abortion is no different from baby mama except she is a coward who hides her mistake from the public and the later is courageous enough.

Some were naive and we're brainwashed by older men they so much trusted.

Baby Mama does not define a person.

Yes I will , I can and I must

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Kalatium(m): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jodha:
The thread is about baby mama you are commenting about baby daddy.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by tnerro1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Are baby mamas different from single moms? Just want to know
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Jodha(f): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kalatium:

Apumaka biko
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Kalatium(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
tobechi74:

Is it their fault?No

Your girlfriend who has committed numerous abortion is no different from baby mama except she is a coward who hides her mistake from the public and the later is courageous enough.

Yes I will , I can and I must

Defending baby mama won't change the society perception of them.

Is like saying a dull student who used expo to pass with 4.5 is worst than an intelligent student that pass with 3.0 without expo. This is true.

But as far as school is concern, the dull student that pass is considered intelligent.

Thats life.

A single lady that end up being a baby mama is considered naive and foolish.
Even though there are ladies that had countless abortion. But notionally they are smarter. And maintain a good image.

Fair it is not but true it is.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nope I can't eat another man's visible leftover. Bash me but no way.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Kalatium(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jodha:

Apumaka biko
Ayakyanawan
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Depends shar, egbon, maybe that is if am not in a relationship. And i will also try to monitor her character, cus that's the most important thing.
Alas, babymamarism no be disease. My cent
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by IamPlato(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
May I Drop Dead except I Dont Know, once I Know she Is Finished and Out Of My Life
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by debbydams(f): 11:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hummmm
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by dollytino4real(f): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
baby mamas are single mothers too! and they are humans from a family, atleast she is fertile
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by BlessedNuel: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Life is full of choices....even the woman wey you wed seff no dey pure like that.

Women can keep secret from Sokoto down to shokoto
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2020
Kalatium:

You think all monikers with 'F' are females

Same way some think IamD18 is a female grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by thatsleepboy1: 12:18am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

Apumaka biko

But you talk say u no be igbo. E be like say that your mummy guy dey teach you our language. Hmmmm I go warn am o

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Womanizer(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

Never say never!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 12, 2020
talktrue1234:
You read the topic right? Now answer that question
WTF angry
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 12, 2020
tobechi74:

Is it their fault?No

Yes I will , I can and II must
Your choice bra who cares cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by JaneYave(f): 2:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:
Have a big heart and welcome all odds. Love the man, love the baby and respect her mother, is that too hard to do?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:47am On Dec 12, 2020
Kalatium:

Defending baby mama won't change the society perception of them.

Is like saying a dull student who used expo to pass with 4.5 is worst than an intelligent student that pass with 3.0 without expo. This is true.

But as far as school is concern, the dull student that pass is considered intelligent.

Thats life.

A single lady that end up being a baby mama is considered naive and foolish.
Even though there are ladies that had countless abortion. But notionally they are smarter. And maintain a good image.

Fair it is not but true it is.

And there's nothing you're mentioning here that's going to be or is a deciding factor for the person you quoted (and for many other men)?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:49am On Dec 12, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Your choice bra who cares cool

You, obviously, lmaooo, else you wouldn't be trying—indirectly—to invalidate their choice.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Magnoliaa:

You, obviously, lmaooo, else you wouldn't be trying—indirectly—to invalidate their choice.
Obviously you're a babymama cause if you not you won't quote me back supporting his motion indirectly.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Jodha(f): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2020
JaneYave:
Have a big heart and welcome all odds. Love the man, love the baby and respect her mother, is that too hard to do?

It's my choice and decision.... kindly say yhur own and leave me out of it..
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by Wittyglam(f): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2020
It's about choice and you will never know what you can accept until you're face with it.

Check out my YouTube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yVEf8o9fY
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by JaneYave(f): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Jodha:

It's my choice and decision.... kindly say yhur own and leave me out of it..
Okay. Thanks. I will say my own. Being in a life business, understanding people really helps in a whole lot of ways. The most important thing we all crave for is to be accepted by the people we love. Happiness lives anywhere we are wise to nurture it.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Else's Baby Mama? by talktrue1234: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2020
soulstalker:
Depends shar, egbon, maybe that is if am not in a relationship. And i will also try to monitor her character, cus that's the most important thing.
Alas, babymamarism no be disease. My cent

Bro I am not egbon, you are 26 right? I am not even older than you. Thanks for the input

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I pill It Out Or Respect The Code Of Conduct Of Nursing / Thread For Hairy Legs And Arms / This Is How You Know A Guy Is A SIMP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.