Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! (6388 Views)

Waoh! My Spark 4 Just Upgraded To Android 10. / What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old / Infinix, Tecno Set To Update Some Of Their Devices To Android 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2020
edoairways:

Continue with the criticism it is good for healthy living
Abeg! You are among the folks I detest their mentions. Do well next time to ignore me please.

4 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2020
CookingPot:
Tecno receive update grin

E shock u?
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2020
femi4:
Ugly thing... couldn't even write "10" very well

Your problem is hatred and ignorance.

Anyway, I toggled the digits with my hands before the screenshot

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by MONEY247: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Wow!!!! This is amazing....

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by edoairways: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
explosiveskull:

Abeg! You are among the folks I detest their mentions. Do well next time to ignore me please.
As far as tecno is involved you would see me there

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Ay92(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2020
explosiveskull:

Kudos to tecno; this is very very commendable, this means they are now listening to the end users and also responding positively responding to the market competition. I am a xiaomite and was resentful to them in the past, it means we transion critics can focus on other things concerning mobile technologies.
I honestly didn't expect any update when I got the phone because my former phone (l9+) never left Android 7 that it launched with
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Mikemickey(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Mine is spark 4 air... Hope this is applicable. I will like to upgrade too because i have been getting that notifications for long because of fear of crash in the system....
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Digitalwitch: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2020
What a miracle grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Kingsean(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Android 10 on 2gb ram? That should be Android 10 go edition

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by heniford2: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

Weed things grin

Àwọn ti Slawormiir
which weed
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by theFilmtric: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
femi4:
Ugly thing... couldn't even write "10" very well
better don't commit suicide because of Transsion cheesy

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tnx tecno, I was thinking that it's a joke until I checked it

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Ay92(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kingsean:
Android 10 on 2gb ram? That should be Android 10 go edition
It's full version and it's working smoothly

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by franklingud(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mine too, it feels good
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Nairalandwizerd(m): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Hi Nairalanders, just feel excited and decided to share this good news with you all, especially fellow Transsion users.

I just received the upgrade and boom!, I downloaded and installed immediately! cheesy

Some of the new features are ;

Dark theme,

Save charging mode (turns off power after fully charged)

Android 10,

Improved ui and others I've not exploited yet.
tecno users don suffer. On Android 10 almost a year.
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by kennyflames(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
what about infinix hot 8
please someone should check infinix hot 8 own oooo

somebody say something grin undecided
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by kennyflames(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
Tnx tecno, I was thinking that it's a joke until I checked it
but did you downloaded any security patches beforr the update?
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
edoairways:

As far as tecno is involved you would see me there
Oya na! Next time you'll mention me without any reasonable fact you'll see how fast it will escalate, seriously, am arguing with someone who dosen't want to take responsibilities of his own actions? Dude, you are anti-xiaomi but you use one of their phones, you've been asked several times to sell off the phone and stick to your transion but no, you love scratching the craw craw that xiaomi inflicted on you.
Just fvck off dude, you are one annoying bastard.

2 Likes

Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 3:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
kennyflames:

but did you downloaded any security patches beforr the update?

yes after every 2-3 months since 2019, but the last time I update was in October this year
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by edoairways: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
explosiveskull:

Oya na! Next time you'll mention me without any reasonable fact you'll see how fast it will escalate, seriously, am arguing with someone who dosen't want to take responsibilities of his own actions? Dude, you are anti-xiaomi but you use one of their phones, you've been asked several times to sell off the phone and stick to your transion but no, you love scratching the craw craw that xiaomi inflicted on you.
Just fvck off dude, you are one annoying bastard.
You can wail all you want but nothing will change. There responsible nairalanders who argue logically not someone persons who throws tantrums. Mind you just as you critic tecno, it is same way I critic xiaomi
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Solidconceptz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Even my Xiaomi redmi note 4 of years ago dey android 10 #custom rom grin
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Mikefrik(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
I was planning to upgrade to android 10 by buying another phone but thank God I will be able to use the money for another good thing.
Good news. There would be another upgrade, which means that you would still have to buy another phone. bacause he sure for me say tecno no fit do another upgrade for their spark 4. maybe then it'll be android 20
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Kunja2: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
Hi Nairalanders, just feel excited and decided to share this good news with you all, especially fellow Transsion users.

I just received the upgrade and boom!, I downloaded and installed immediately! cheesy

Some of the new features are ;

Dark theme,

Save charging mode (turns off power after fully charged)

Android 10,

Improved ui and others I've not exploited yet.
wow! Nice one. After people will say Tecno don't receive updates
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Kunja2: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
CookingPot:
Tecno receive update grin
e shock you?lol
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Kunja2: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ishilove:
The App lock in my phone master is not working right from the outset. Tecno Camon 15. The phone is not up to a month o.
visit carlcare let them help you run a check on it.
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Discued: 12:42am On Dec 13, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

E shock u? cheesygrin
wow bro what improvements did you notice after the update
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by explosiveskull(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2020
edoairways:

You can wail all you want but nothing will change. There responsible nairalanders who argue logically not someone persons who throws tantrums. Mind you just as you critic tecno, it is same way I critic xiaomi
Your rabies is incurable, I'll leave you to your dustbin eating.
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by sonsomegrigbo: 6:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Discued:
wow bro what improvements did you notice after the update

Honestly a new phone entirely
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Mohbola(f): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2020
At last, Enjoy your phone
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Zeroenochone(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2020
edoairways:

No bro
You don't qualify as a Xiaomi critic
You just tell lies and sob stories everywhere you go, making false baseless claims which must be fact checked and debunked immediately

A true critic will acknowledge the good and the bad without being biased, and they will never make false claims

If you can't do any of that you're just a noise maker, like clashing cymbals

I've seen Xiaomi critics on the Umidigi thread and none of them make false and unenlightened claims like you do
They always know exactly what they are saying and even I have to be extremely careful when dealing with them at times

Umisoldiers I salute you guys!
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Goldmaxx(f): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2020
explosiveskull:

shut up please.. marketer..
Re: My Tecno Spark 4 Just Received And Upgraded To Android 10! by Zeroenochone(m): 10:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Nice one from Tecno
This is another step in the right direction, let's hope most of their devices get upgrades as from now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help!!, My Samsung J5 Is Overheating. / Sure Site To Download Games (apk And Data) File For Andriod? / [tech] How To Solve The Problem Of Not Enough Memory On Nokia 2700 Classic And E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.