Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:34 AM

Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. (1915 Views)

Kano Entrepreneurs Manufacture USB Cables For Phones & Tablets (Photos) / Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join / New Promo Alert: Glo To Empower 1000 Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by hansonf60: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2020
manolates:

Even the sun n moon shines when it's time. Oga sufre pluck bitter leaf. He no many again oo
Yes oo. Jeje
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by hansonf60: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2020
manolates:

very kind of them.
They r a super brand
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by hansonf60: 12:52am On Dec 17, 2020
Nguom:
They keep selling their brand by sponsoring shows and yet giving us below standard phones. Let see what 2021 holds for you guys
How
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by hansonf60: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2020
chapelaries:
I think for now with the recent happenings, Infinix is the best when it comes to giving out

So I heard oo
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Farizzy: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2020
manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Infinix don empower these girls with 1million naira each to boost their businesses oooo !

In this pandemic season, free 1million naira is like 10 million.

But u guys will agree with me that Infinix took a better turn in empowering lives and businesses.. hmmm...

One of the babe even carried her popsi follow body... Detty December for them .

We wey dey here dey talk and talk, won't they do giveaway for Nairalanders ? Just a question oo
Almighty infinix.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Farizzy: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2020
shorelink:
See them, they keep making unnecessary noise. Are you the first to empower people?
You are missing.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Farizzy: 12:57am On Dec 17, 2020
hansonf60:

They r a super brand
grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Farizzy: 12:58am On Dec 17, 2020
manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Infinix don empower these girls with 1million naira each to boost their businesses oooo !

But u guys will agree with me that Infinix took a better turn in empowering lives and businesses.. hmmm...

We wey dey here dey talk and talk, won't they do giveaway for Nairalanders ? Just a question oo
Detty December fr them straight up!
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Farizzy: 1:00am On Dec 17, 2020
Kemelee:
Over lucky even self, especially in this period where things are hard to get.
grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by kickie: 1:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Farizzy:

Detty December fr them straight up!
grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by kickie: 1:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Shakinat:
Really amazing.
Amazing ko...amazon ni
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by kickie: 1:05am On Dec 17, 2020
manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Una get mind to dey write all this grammar when everything na fake.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by kickie: 1:06am On Dec 17, 2020
Kunja2:
cos they didn't choose you is that why you're sounding bitter? Don't worry, your time will come.
Oga abeg shift
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by kickie: 1:09am On Dec 17, 2020
Farizzy:
grin grin
Y u dey shine teeth..
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by kickie: 1:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Pretiboi:

What have you done yourself to help your friend talk less of the masses....Bad belle grin grin
u nko
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by kickie: 1:12am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 1:33am On Dec 17, 2020
shorelink:
Have you spent time to see what other brands do. . . if you don't have better things to say, just STAY MUTE
examples of phone brand Bros
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 1:36am On Dec 17, 2020
survillematrix:
E sure for me say nah their staff be all this ones

How are you so sure, you dey work with them?
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 1:38am On Dec 17, 2020
chapelaries:
I think for now with the recent happenings, Infinix is the best when it comes to giving out

Exactly Exactly , They are really doing great stuff
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 1:40am On Dec 17, 2020
shorelink:
2021 holds nothing apart from their normal RUBBISH
E go shock guy
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 1:42am On Dec 17, 2020
Pretiboi:

Yes o...they are indeed very lucky to have won
wink smiley
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Pretiboi:

Guy if you can do that go ahead and sell then buy the latest Infinix in d market. I bet you won't regret it.
yesso they are doing well now, you can get the new Note 8 .
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Aarum: 1:53am On Dec 17, 2020
kickie:

Amazing ko...amazon ni
Lol grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Shakinat: 1:56am On Dec 17, 2020
shorelink:
It is still a joke cos this is not real at all

Guy you sure or you are just saying your own
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Shakinat: 1:58am On Dec 17, 2020
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Shakinat: 2:00am On Dec 17, 2020
kickie:

Amazing ko...amazon ni
cool cool
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Dspec: 2:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Pretiboi:

No be lie
At all ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itel Vision 2s P651L Stock Firmware ROM (flash File) / LG G7...60k...sold / I Dreamt I Was blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.