Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. (1722 Views)

Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join / New Promo Alert: Glo To Empower 1000 Entrepreneurs / Itel Mobile Empowers 6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Shakinat: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Keas:
This is amazing, Infinix well done
Really amazing.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Dspec: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pretiboi:

Seriously Infinix is really doing a great job. Kudos to dem
Yesso they are doing well.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Nguom: 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Infinix don empower these girls with 1million naira each to boost their businesses oooo !

In this pandemic season, free 1million naira is like 10 million.

But u guys will agree with me that Infinix took a better turn in empowering lives and businesses.. hmmm...

One of the babe even carried her popsi follow body... Detty December for them .

We wey dey here dey talk and talk, won't they do giveaway for Nairalanders ? Just a question oo
Infinix so you people get money to dey give and you will be producing rubbish phone
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Nguom: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
They keep selling their brand by sponsoring shows and yet giving us below standard phones. Let see what 2021 holds for you guys
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
ElScopio:
They are interested in the Nigerian people unlike some Brands cheesy
So true
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
wink wink
edoairways:

This is part of our corporate social responsibility to Nigerians unlike some other brands grin grin grin grin
smiley wink
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
kennyflames:
damn only for girls??
grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Keas:
Wow this is wonderful,, Infinix kuddos
yesso kudos to them .
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shakinat:
I thought this was a joke when they posted it on their page .... It is so true.
Yes very true , I saw the post but didn't take them serious. Only if I have tried
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Kemelee: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Shakinat:
Well congrats to those that win. You guys are so lucky.
Over lucky even self, especially in this period where things are hard to get.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Shakinat: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kemelee:
Yes very true , I saw the post but didn't take them serious. Only if I have tried
Yes not everything they post is scam
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by survillematrix: 2:50am On Dec 16, 2020
E sure for me say nah their staff be all this ones

manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Infinix don empower these girls with 1million naira each to boost their businesses oooo !

But u guys will agree with me that Infinix took a better turn in empowering lives and businesses.. hmmm...

We wey dey here dey talk and talk, won't they do giveaway for Nairalanders ? Just a question oo
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by survillematrix: 2:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Infinix, Una too lie sha

manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by survillematrix: 2:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Help me ask them ooo

shorelink:
See them, they keep making unnecessary noise. Are you the first to empower people?
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by survillematrix: 2:53am On Dec 16, 2020
If you try am sell your fone, you are on your own ooo
sunshineV:
abeg abeg abeg how dis one take consign us? make we sell awa previous phone go buy infinix?
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by survillematrix: 2:54am On Dec 16, 2020
Just listen to yasef. . . SMH
edoairways:

This is part of our corporate social responsibility to Nigerians unlike some other brands grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by chapelaries: 2:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Wow, Infinix will not keep wowing me ooo. . .
manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by chapelaries: 2:56am On Dec 16, 2020
I think for now with the recent happenings, Infinix is the best when it comes to giving out

manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by chapelaries: 2:58am On Dec 16, 2020
I think i will have to sell my previous and get Infinix smartphone oooo
sunshineV:
abeg abeg abeg how dis one take consign us? make we sell awa previous phone go buy infinix?
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by chapelaries: 2:58am On Dec 16, 2020
Really, i think i have noticed that too

ElScopio:
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by chapelaries: 2:59am On Dec 16, 2020
Wow, this is really a fair one from the brand

edoairways:

Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by saintwalga: 3:00am On Dec 16, 2020
Detty December for us ooo . . . Infinix too musch jaew
manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by saintwalga: 3:02am On Dec 16, 2020
I am so so happy for the winners. . . Infinix, the future is really now!
manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by saintwalga: 3:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Yes ooo, u really sabi wetin dey
ElScopio:
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by saintwalga: 3:03am On Dec 16, 2020
You have said it all my brother. . .
edoairways:

Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by saintwalga: 3:03am On Dec 16, 2020
Reall nice ooo, Infinix always at their best

Kunja2:
Wow this is nice
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by saintwalga: 3:04am On Dec 16, 2020
Abi, tell am make he here and make he stop to dey hate

Kunja2:
cos they didn't choose you is that why you're sounding bitter? Don't worry, your time will come.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by saintwalga: 3:05am On Dec 16, 2020
Big kudos and thumbs up to them jawe

Pretiboi:

Seriously Infinix is really doing a great job. Kudos to dem
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by saintwalga: 3:06am On Dec 16, 2020
Asin eeehn, them really over try...

Pretiboi:

This is more than just wow....it's awesome. Well done Infinix.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by saintwalga: 3:07am On Dec 16, 2020
I nor know wetin dey worry the guy, nah serious bad belle ooo
Pretiboi:

What have you done yourself to help your friend talk less of the masses....Bad belle grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by saintwalga: 3:08am On Dec 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Keas:
Wow this is wonderful,, Infinix kuddos
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by shorelink: 3:16am On Dec 16, 2020
i nor really know wetin concern us ooo
sunshineV:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix S5 Lite For Sale / I Need An Android Phone with Notification Led Lights & Mimic The Iphone X Design / Please Help Me With My New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.