Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. (1721 Views)

Buy Infinix Note 8 And Win 1million ... XIAOMI Fans You Are Free To Join / New Promo Alert: Glo To Empower 1000 Entrepreneurs / Itel Mobile Empowers 6000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
saintwalga:
Reall nice ooo, Infinix always at their best

Of course
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
saintwalga:
Abi, tell am make he here and make he stop to dey hate

Forget that guy jaare, na bad belle dey worry am
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
saintwalga:
Big kudos and thumbs up to them jawe

Yes ooo...Infinix na baba
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
saintwalga:
Asin eeehn, them really over try...

Abi ooh
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
saintwalga:
I nor know wetin dey worry the guy, nah serious bad belle ooo

Aswear grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
shorelink:
i nor really know wetin concern us ooo

If e no concern you abeg go sleep
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
shorelink:
I can really see the great job, blind fellow like you. . .

I could see that your hate has made u blind and confused
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
shorelink:
Let's not be deceived, stay smart. . .

Yes i should be telling you that because your not smart at all
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
shorelink:
That's wia the whole scam starts from. . .

You are really a confused fellow
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
shorelink:
Amazing my foot. . . nor be everything you need comment ontop

This exact words are for you...
U need not to comment when you have nothing better to say
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
shorelink:
It is still a joke cos this is not real at all

Keep saying it is a joke when others are grabbing the opportunity right in font of dem and winning
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by Pretiboi: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
shorelink:
2021 holds nothing apart from their normal RUBBISH

Na who be this one again...if u don't have better things to say pls go and sleep
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by pumupmachine: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2020
manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Infinix don empower these girls with 1million naira each to boost their businesses oooo !

In this pandemic season, free 1million naira is like 10 million.

But u guys will agree with me that Infinix took a better turn in empowering lives and businesses.. hmmm...

One of the babe even carried her popsi follow body... Detty December for them .

We wey dey here dey talk and talk, won't they do giveaway for Nairalanders ? Just a question oo
wahala for who believe o
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by pumupmachine: 12:28am On Dec 17, 2020
shorelink:
Normal levels nah. . .
U already know!
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by pumupmachine: 12:29am On Dec 17, 2020
shorelink:
See them, they keep making unnecessary noise. Are you the first to empower people?
Good question.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by pumupmachine: 12:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Pretiboi:

Keep saying it is a joke when others are grabbing the opportunity right in font of dem and winning
I need phone numbers. How many u don see?...
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by pumupmachine: 12:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Pretiboi:

This exact words are for you...
U need not to comment when you have nothing better to say
No be everything u go dey do fatest fingers.... Be calming down na...on top fake story again.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by pumupmachine: 12:33am On Dec 17, 2020
ElScopio:
They are interested in the Nigerian people unlike some Brands cheesy
Omniknowall...
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by manolates: 12:35am On Dec 17, 2020
shorelink:
See them, they keep making unnecessary noise. Are you the first to empower people?
Wahala for who no believe oo
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by manolates: 12:35am On Dec 17, 2020
edoairways:

This is part of our corporate social responsibility to Nigerians unlike some other brands grin grin grin grin
You have said it all
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by manolates: 12:36am On Dec 17, 2020
pumupmachine:

I need phone numbers. How many u don see?...
So many..ask google sef
Answers go fall out.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by manolates: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Shakinat:
Really amazing.
grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by manolates: 12:37am On Dec 17, 2020
ElScopio:
They are interested in the Nigerian people unlike some Brands cheesy
grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by manolates: 12:38am On Dec 17, 2020
Kunja2:
Wow this is nice

very kind of them.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by manolates: 12:40am On Dec 17, 2020
Kemelee:
So true
grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by manolates: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2020
shorelink:
That time will never come even for you - ADVICER!!!
Even the sun n moon shines when it's time. Oga sufre pluck bitter leaf. He no many again oo
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by manolates: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2020
Kemelee:
Yes very true , I saw the post but didn't take them serious. Only if I have tried
Same here oo
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by manolates: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2020
Kemelee:
Over lucky even self, especially in this period where things are hard to get.
As in ehn. So many reasons to b grateful oo..
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by hansonf60: 12:48am On Dec 17, 2020
manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Infinix don empower these girls with 1million naira each to boost their businesses oooo !

But u guys will agree with me that Infinix took a better turn in empowering lives and businesses.. hmmm...

We wey dey here dey talk and talk, won't they do giveaway for Nairalanders ? Just a question oo
Chai..where I dey since oo.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by hansonf60: 12:49am On Dec 17, 2020
manolates:
Hi Nairalanders,

Congrats to them. In this corona season, INFINIX don help dem solve some problems ooo.
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by hansonf60: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2020
manolates:

As in ehn. So many reasons to b grateful oo..
grin grin
Re: Infinix Empowers Entrepreneurs With #1million Naira Each. by hansonf60: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2020
manolates:

Same here oo
Na now I dey see am ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Redmi Note 11 Or Xiaomi Poco M4 Pro / The Problem Of Transsion / Cgiproxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.