Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . (1221 Views)

Reason Why Jonathan Can't Escape Loosing This Elections (AMB Q) / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda / Are You Feeling This Elections At All? Wondering If Our Pulse Is Really Racing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by hannie: 12:50am On Mar 25, 2011
First off, let me state clearly that I am not trying to court controversy . . .

second, I am a card-carrying stakeholder and staunch, well-informed member of the ACN.

My dream was quite simple . . .

* Fashola won convincingly in Lagos

* GEJ controversially won the Presidential elections and there were grumblings in the land.

* The way GEJ won became quite obvious when the figures couldnt add up together and figures of voters became more than the total number of registered voters.

* The powers that be - OBJ and IBB had their hand in how it all happened and they foisted their powers on the people brazenly.

* LETS JUST PRAY THERE WONT BE VIOLENCE.

PS

I have found it a hard pill to swallow that with all the 1man 1vote nonsense we have been listening to, GEJ will still become President. Na wao.
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by snowdrops(m): 12:54am On Mar 25, 2011
you dont need to be a dreamer to know that
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by Ibime(m): 1:06am On Mar 25, 2011
You don't have to be a dreamer to know every party will rig. Na who get power pass na I'm go win, and that's Fee Dee Fee.
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by hannie: 1:14am On Mar 25, 2011
@Ibime

are u saying Buhari and Ribadu already know their fate ?

are u saying we shouldnt just bother ourselves and just accept PDP will perpetuate themselves in power?

but I thought u all believed that maybe this time 1man 1vote might work?

seriously . . .

the good thing abt the dream for me is that BRF WILL WIN AND WIN OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!

I am less concerned about what happens at the center, the center is too strong and we all have conspired to make it stronger by not breaking it down, explains why Nigeria will continue to be in a mess . . .
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by Beaf: 1:21am On Mar 25, 2011
An ACN man was caught with Anambra states "election results" just a couple of days ago. I mentioned ACN, because thats the direction the OP is leaning.
All parties have a problem in Nigeria. Vote for individuals instead; for me, its GEJ.
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by hannie: 1:31am On Mar 25, 2011
@Beaf

for once I agree with u, all parties have got problems and these problems are money-induced.

who controls more of the money? no be una PDP ?

FOR ALL U MAY SAY, ACN DOESNT HAVE TO RIG IN LAGOS TO WIN, BUT ONE CAN BE SURE THAT PDP WILL DEPEND ONLY ON RIGGING TO ENSURE POWER OF INCUMBENCY DOESNT WASTE AWAY!!!

Its no rocket science, they caught someone with 'election results' in Anambra where ACN is just struggling to find its foot because of the influence of Ngige but what have you got to say about the OYO debacle where PDP is currently ruling ?

I am sure u dont understand me . . .I care less about Ribadu cos I have never trusted him, my party presenting him is to me just making incursions into the North in preparation for the big kill and partly that we are not without a Presidential candidate like times past, thirdly ACN needs to be more involved in mainstream Politicking of the nation rather than the tag of 'SOUTH-WEST' party that we had been tagged with . . .give or take GEJ IS STILL A Arrow grin
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by pleep(m): 3:11am On Mar 25, 2011
Is there not an independant organization that takes care of counting votes in nigeria?
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:57am On Mar 25, 2011
Dream

I also had a dream JEGa has fullfill his promise my sending riggers to jail,

Jega was a mistake to Jonathan, when he (Jonathan) appointed Jega, he was not of the opinion to contest, but as the move goes on opinion

change reverse become a case, !!!! This comrade is intimadating, grin grin
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by dayokanu(m): 5:00am On Mar 25, 2011
Hannie

What you dreamt of is the reality on ground
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by 9ijaMan: 5:50am On Mar 25, 2011
I hope you also dreamt that riggers will be lynched!
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by snowdrops(m): 7:54am On Mar 25, 2011
9ijaMan:

I hope you also dreamt that riggers will be lynched!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 25, 2011
Any body who does not see Mr Presidents commitment to a free and fair election is either "blinded" by sentiment or simply being mischievious.

From the appointment of Jega, to the open hand giving to him, to the voters registration and all other commitments is enough to proof that next election will be free and fair.

A look at the voting method shows that Jega has a free hand and that rigging will be minimised.

Acreditation of voters starts by 8am to 12noon.

All are encouraged to cast their vote and remain at the polling unit till the result is announced. That was what Nwosu used in the 1993 elections.

And talking about rigging, an ACN member was caught in Anambra State with INEC result sheets.

Yet, I am convinced that the election will be free and fair, if we all do our parts.

My concern is this:

If Buhari wins: there will be "peace" but if Jonathan wins, there will be "war". It is a shame.
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by efisher(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2011
The dream = Reality

INEC has demonstrated that the election will still be business as usual. Watch the news and see the numerous cases of electoral malpractices brewing. INEC already failed the test in Delta guber re-run. We know how it will end eventually. They have definitely made a lot of effort to make the process as free and fair as possible. But we know they are not there yet.

Talking about the parties, all of them have problems. PDP we all know they have goofed big time, no need telling. As for CPC, are we willing to resign the fate of the whole nation to an obviously structureless and unknown party riding on the percieved reputation of two recycled "good men"? Who are the people in CPC? What are their policies? How inclusive are their principles? What does the name Abacha remind you of? The risk involved with CPC are too many. As far as I am concerend, they represent the fastest path to the destruction of our democracy and ultimately, the country. They are capitalizing on the call for corruption to be stamped out (A vague call). The controversy will be about what the standards are. Will they be just another bunch of witch - hunters? How will they handle corruption in their own camp?

On the hand, ACN has displayed that they can perform. They have showed that Fashola's performance is not just a one-off success. It is a party principle. They are performers. They are young, energetic, vibrant, resourceful and strategic. They have a different ideology that works. They have been tested and now trusted. They are the only party that Nigerians can RELY on. If they make a promise, Nigerians believe they will deliver. They represent hope. They have a formula that works. Of course, they also have huge problems and challenges. They have some individuals of questionable character. They have also been involved in rigging and various forms of electoral malpractice.

What will matter the most will be the stability of the country and the refinement of the democratic process. the birth of new leaders and better hope for the future. I pray we get that.

Any more dreamers?
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by gernded(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2011
Oh dreamer that shows you are nothing but an empty head fellow.

What does it takes to win election in Frica? Rigging.

All party rigs Tinubu rigged 2003 election in Lagos is obvious okay.

less i forget take malaria drugs and wake up from the dream and face reality.
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by doja(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2011
@poster

Dreams can be funny at times,  they are sometimes a function of the fear we nurse in our cconscious state now revealing itself in our subconscious state.

Please erase all fears from your mind and join others who have vowed to do the right thing,  to vote right. We should all vote ovoverwhelminglyor ACN End make it very difficult for anybody to rig elections this time around. Nigerians are aware now of the manipulations of the past and are all willing  to correct all of that this time around.

So please join the crusade in your own area. Go to the polling station with your wards and vote right then stay to ensure the result is announced there and then,brobroadcaste result onlon line through your phone. By doing these you are going to make it very difficult for anyone to rig the elections.

Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by Dreamchaser1(f): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2011
@dreamer, dream on! Very soon your dream would turn into a nightmare and they would be pouring kerosene on you in an election venue.

Anybody who believes in reality or dreams that GEJ would rig elections to win is,

GEJ ALL THE WAY!!!
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by hannie: 11:41am On Mar 25, 2011
gernded:

Oh dreamer that shows you are nothing but an empty head fellow.

What does it takes to win election in Frica? Rigging.

All party rigs Tinubu rigged 2003 election in Lagos is obvious okay.

less i forget take malaria drugs and wake up from the dream and face reality.

u are a doofus of the highest proportions!!!

if u had half a brain, u would have known I am not one of the irritants in here . .

bloody asswipe!

@ALL

Say what u may like . . .the dream is obviously REALITY!

Lets just keep praying electoral violence will not consume our families wherever we may be.
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
Whoever votes for GEJ is a fool and an enemy to the country, The person is a traitor and should be sent on exile outta this country,

Buhari Bakare all the waaaaaay, BB

Note: You are free to vote Ribadu ohhhh, So far it ain't People Dinning Party (PDP) angry angry angry angry
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by hannie: 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2011
^ ^ ^

They are all same of the same . . .

useless people grin
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by eros(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hannie,

Your dream was as a result of too much thinking about how PDP would rig the election, but i am glad to inform you that this will never happen. Trust me, it will never happen.
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by AS7(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
Dnt need 2 dream> even d dead knowns, dis is goin 2 happen.
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by chamotex(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
hannie:

Lets just keep praying electoral violence will not consume our families wherever we may be.

Exactly my prayer!
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by MaiSuya(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2011
Did you say dream? more like nightmare of the highest order!
Re: I Dreamt Gej Will Rig This Elections . . . . by hannie: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2011
was my dream a nightmare ? NO.

In fact I was elated when I saw the list and alas BRF's name still reflected as the elected governor. My seeing that GEJ rigged the elections was just because in my dream IT WAS OBVIOUS HE LOST and THERE WERE GRUMBLINGS IN THE LAND . . .movement of election results to INEC HEADQUARTERS IN ABUJA was compromised and a lot of things went wrong . . .

I am less bothered by what goes on at the Federal level, because we have refused to practise true Federalism . . .one would have thought as Niger Deltan is now in government certain things will change but the issue remains ALL MAN FOR HIS POCKETS . . .WHAT A SAD TALE ! cry

(1) (Reply)

Lets Annihilate Northern Nigeria / . / 3 Ex-militants Perform Solo Flight At Aviation Academy In S-africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.