Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

The Day President Jonathan Shared Reno Omokri Twitter Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Day President Jonathan Shared Reno Omokri Twitter Page (1225 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day President Jonathan Shared Reno Omokri Twitter Page by spora1: 7:03am On Dec 16, 2011
I was on my facebook page this morning and before I could say Holy Patience, guess what dropped: Goodluck Jonathan shares a link.

Whose link? Reno Omokri's.  Oh my Oh.

The other time, it was the facebook page of one of his assistants that the President was sharing, now it was that of Reno. I am sure, it will be my Google page one day. At least my pastor has told me. . . .lol

Why are some guys promoting themselves at the expense of the image of this man? Why?

No wonder people just visit his page to laugh these days.

Re: The Day President Jonathan Shared Reno Omokri Twitter Page by werepeLeri: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2011
and so? Please itemise one by one what's wrong with what the President has done, and if you cant, you need to zip it fast.

He is no more free to do what he wishes? What is your proof that people cisit his page to laugh these days? None.
Re: The Day President Jonathan Shared Reno Omokri Twitter Page by Mobinga: 11:06am On Dec 24, 2011
Special Assistant to the Nigerian President on New Media.

What? LMFAO. Another avenue for people to loot money.

What a hypocrite
Re: The Day President Jonathan Shared Reno Omokri Twitter Page by Rhino5dm: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2011
That is Beaf for you! Manipulating the tiny brain of reetardeen Goatluck Jonadunce.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram are neither Muslims or Christians - Matthew Hassah KUKAH* / Gowon And The Curse He Took Home: Nigerians And Their Harvest. / I Am A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.