Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Can I Do About This Issue? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Can I Do About This Issue? (199 Views)

It's About Time The SE Clarify This Issue / How Is This Issue Of No Cash In Nigeria Going On In Your Area / My Intellectual Nairalanders Pls Help Me Out.need Some Points On This Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do About This Issue? by Realday: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Some months back(during lockdown), a street brother who is also a corp member ordered a phone from "China",when they couldn't deliver the phone on time(due to corona virus of a thing), he then went on to cash out. To his surprise, they delivered the phone in September(since March),and he'd bought another phone at that time, so he decided to sell the phone. I was struggled to get phone then, and I bought it from him(without knew anything about the scene). And it took me almost a month before I know about it, I can't rest since then, am fucking scared, I then went on to tell someone about it, he said I shouldn't worry, that nothing concern me so far I did a transfer(evidence).

Pls, what's your view on this?

Ewon o jo ile, lol.

Thanks in advance.
Re: What Can I Do About This Issue? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2020
im sure youre aware its againat the law to buy a stolen phone off Someone. Its a crime.

The police won't even want to hear of it that you didn't know it was stolen. They'll be like.. "is your friend a phone dealer"? So it's better you return the phone and get a refund to clear yourself. otherwise you might be ropped into a big problem which might land you in jail.
Re: What Can I Do About This Issue? by Realday: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:
im sure youre aware its againat the law to buy a stolen phone off Someone. Its a crime.

The police won't even want to hear of it that you didn't know it was stolen. They'll be like.. "is your friend a phone dealer"? So it's better you return the phone and get a refund to clear yourself. otherwise you might be ropped into a big problem which might land you in jail.

It was ordered and besides the screen has cracked, he won't collect it. I've the box with me.

Thanks
Re: What Can I Do About This Issue? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 12, 2020
Realday:

It was ordered and besides the screen has cracked, he won't collect it. I've the box with me.

Thanks

You're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Buy, Sell Or Swap Anything For Free / Security Alert: Criminal Elements Are Planning To Carry Out Violent Attacks On P / Report: Despite Fg's Denial, Freed Katsina Schoolboys Say Ransom Was Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.