Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD (15340 Views)

Pictures Of The Commissioning Of Enyimba Mall, Aba. / Enyimba Mall Shops Outlet Aba. / Enyimba Automated Shoe Company Aba, Updates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Metrix147: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2020
Business owners are still nursing the numerous losses encountered during the #EndSARS protest as some of them had their properties destroyed and goods looted.

One of such is the magnificent Enyimba Mall Outlet, an edifice located at Ngwa Road by East Aba that was partly destroyed by hoodlums who infiltrated the #EndSARS protesters to unleash mayhem on citizens.

Building materials available in the construction site were also carted away.

Developers of the structure said about 40m to 50m Naira was lost at the heat of the protest.

In a chat with ABN TV in Aba, Mr. Chiedozie Njoku, the Managing Director Checkbest International Ltd, owners of the structure, said despite the obvious setback, his organization is committed to completing the project to make is ready for use by business owners in Aba and environs.

While assuring clients that the investment will soon be put in use, Mr. Njoku dismissed insinuations that the project was a government project.

While underlining that the December target set for the completion of the project will be missed, Mr. Njoku said early March will be the projected new date for project completion, fingering the #EndSARS protest as a reason for delay.

"The project you are seeing here is about 70% completed. Most of, if not all the materials needed for it are already on site. It's just that there are certain things you can't FastTrack. Some things need to take their normal time either to blend or for you to add additional things.

"If I say we can finish this project base on the materials we have on ground, this project could be done in 24 hours," he said.

While assuring that the property is affordable to serious-minded businessmen, he said three power supply options which include national grid, solar, and generator have been put in place to serve its clients.

https://abntv.com.ng/2020/12/endsars-despite-losing-about-n50m-were-committed-to-making-enyimba-mall-reality-md-video/

1 Like

Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by rawtouch: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2020
kudos and Godspeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2020
grin damn
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by slawormiir: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Emmanuel1702(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Wow
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Dozis: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2020
We are our own enemies...
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by ejamahrandy: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Eyimba FC
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by emperorAY(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2020
new tactics is blame everything on the #endsars protest

1 Like

Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2020
ejamahrandy:
Eyimba FC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by jstriker442(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2020
I hope i can sell my rabbits at the mall when it is completed. See my signature
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by islamicpenis: 9:09am On Dec 12, 2020
Fhjru
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Enudapan: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Millimann: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2020
But some sophisticated morons said only Lagos was affected.

3 Likes

Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2020
Enyimba ndị öma!! More grease for you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Pineapplelove: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
I suspect maybe they have the contract to companies without experience
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Fheelzz(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2020
E go be Dem get money nah
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by toprealman: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Nothing spectacular about the design. Why don't they host a competition and allow young creative wizkids to make a name for themselves.....these old hands are clearly out of ideas.
I'm tired of seeing depressing structures praised as if they don't travel or watch television to see what's going on out there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2020
Sharap...
It's not 50 million. You lost 50 billion.
Everytime Nigerians will be looking for avenue to over quoute money in order to see what to look.
Every now is now overblowing this so called Endsars damage.
Same way they said that Lagos needs 1 trillion naira to fix Endsars damages sad imagine the fuckery sad
Then you have Aregbe claiming that it will take Nigeria 50 years to recover from Endsars sad, because Endsars was Tsarr nuclear warhead nah? undecided. And kogi state health minister claiming the state might never recover
How long will it now take us to recover from a nuke blast
Sometimes when some of these people come out in public and say stuff like this you wonder whether they're actually serious or just joking.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Abia2023: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2020
No be only 50 million na 50 bitcoins.
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Ndiasiri(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2020
Abia dey always carry last i am so ashamed of my state. Do you guys travel at all and enjoy the freshness of other states like, ondo, owerri, ilorin, Akure, osun, Abuja and so forth. Because of one stupid mall, what about all Ariaria that is field with shit and dirty. I am just sick and tired of all of una politicians, wey dey spoil our nation,when coro dey kill people wey where una go hide mtchwwwwwwwwww any way I just dey pass I sey make I greet una

1 Like

Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by Orjioorji(f): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
While the YMM said only Lagos was destroyed
Re: Despite Losing About ₦50m, We're Committed To Making Enyimba Mall Reality — MD by aaronibk: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Can I learn from you bro?
ejigbo:
I Design elegant ANIMATIONS and motion graphics to advertise your business. I also design logos, flyers. Reach wider audience today! Check my profile for contact details.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria / Traders Lament Over Low Patronage In Onitsha Market (Photo, Video) / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Detergent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.