Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? (977 Views)

Please, Show Me Quickest Way To Set Fire In My Coal Pot / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Years of total commitment down the drain sad I loved her to the end; God be my witness.

Now, the person I gave my all has broken my heart, where do I start from? How am I suppose to go about my day-to-day activities......I had plans for her - BIG PLANS.

I woke up one morning and BOOM! The love of my life was gone. I thought I was goin' to die. Really, I almost could'nt function. My stomach hurt, my face distorted from endlessly crying.

How do I forget about her and move on with my life?

N.B: she stays next block and I see her EVERYDAY.
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2020
Fuck_ any of her closest sibling, trust me you won't feel a thing after it.

Or easy one her friend.
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by hashtagged(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2020
Get a new sex tool
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by hashtagged(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Or easy one her friend.

I think her sister is best, the you would get would fix your broken heart

1 Like

Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Or easy one her friend.
Damn, how do you sleep at night after engaging in such atrocity?
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2020
If you wanna fix broken heart, you can use super glue or alteco wink

But if you have a fragile heart use cellotape wink

But if you're a real niggy that have iron heart use soldering iron or welding instrument wink

smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2020
hashtagged:
Get a new sex tool
You guys ain't helping out
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

But if you're a real niggy that have iron heart use soldering iron or welding instrument wink

smiley
grin
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2020
100trillion:
Damn, how do you sleep at night after engaging in such atrocity?

The same way the hoe that broke your heart sleeps.
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

The same way the hoe that broke your heart sleeps.
Damn sad
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by DonEd(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2020
Just be a man about it. Give urself time and space to heal.

But..

Make sure u revenge with massive success.

My two cents though.
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2020
DonEd:
Just be a man about it. Give urself time and space to heal.

But..

Make sure u revenge with massive success.

My two cents though.
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2020
Simple.
Have it removed, and know peace.
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Hmpf
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2021
later
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Nazgul: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2021
Move on.... with time you'll get over it. Life is a gamble, sometimes the decisions you make favours you, sometimes it brings you pain. This one didn't favour you, hopefully the next will.
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
100trillion:

That stuff hasn't drop.... I'll put it later
No issue. Appreciate
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Agwadi: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by MeekySmudger(m): 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
100trillion:
Years of total commitment down the drain sad I loved her to the end; God be my witness.

Now, the person I gave my all has broken my heart, where do I start from? How am I suppose to go about my day-to-day activities......I had plans for her - BIG PLANS.

I woke up one morning and BOOM! The love of my life was gone. I thought I was goin' to die. Really, I almost could'nt function. My stomach hurt, my face distorted from endlessly crying.

..Format all thoughts of her from your life,u just saved yourself some stress make the best out of it,you saved yourself from spending,Just go out listen some music,you can listen to some heartbreak music to review yourself current status,Then start switching music small small to your start listening to ones that motivates you,ones that can make you dance,that can make you be happy,make yourself happy,keep smiling,if you see her greet her with an happy face,trust me that is the best revenge,Just keep smiling and stay happy,make sure your happiness are not fake,you can engage yourself in some new stuff that you no you have wanted to do...Live your life with happiness....All the plan you said you had for her,You can make them yours.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2021
Agwadi:

This
Noted
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by SkyRicks: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
100trillion:

A big fool, a big fool.

In 2021 when men are becoming wiser
Women are becoming feminist
Stingy men association everywhere!!
Men are doing DNA to check child partenity even when they married her virgin.

You open your eyes soap enter, open your mouth the talk of love, open you heart to a transgendered of naija.

Oga come and bi going you are not serious

No advise!! You need beating that will set your reasoning to understand what you need is more money.
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by paulolee(m): 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2021
no other way than to jus forget her by taking her as a past mistake
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Agwadi: 3:02am On Jan 21, 2021
shocked
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Burgerlomo: 3:06am On Jan 21, 2021
Super glue grin
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Wittyglam(f): 5:04am On Jan 21, 2021
I have a video on this, check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4svRSqAh8Y8
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:00am On Jan 21, 2021
Agwadi:
Did he
Yes he did. Appreciate
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by AlphaBeta130: 9:38am On Jan 21, 2021
love don baf this one oh. it is another person's turn to enjoy the girl. oga na turn by turn
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by DharmieDhrey(m): 9:44am On Jan 21, 2021
Bleep her best friend or her sister, it won't restore your relationship, it will only shatter her ego and make her inferior

When she comes back crying, don't take her back. If you do so, you're digging a pit only you will fall into.
Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by CuteMike01(m): 9:50am On Jan 21, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

smiley

Re: What Is The Quickest Way To Fix A Broken Heart? by Odoogu(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Or easy one her friend.

na so you mend your own?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Van Vicker Reveals The Actress He Enjoys Kissing In Movies(video) / Is It OK To Date Your Co-worker? / Do You Have Feelings For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.