Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women (34215 Views)

Nigerian Footballers Who Are Happily Married To White Women - Photos / Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Uniquekriss(m): 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

That is my real niggarrrr
[s]Baby mama anyday anytime twice on Saturday
[/s]The funny thing be say them go dey use bride price deceive us

Bride price nor cost..but na the list way dey follow na im problem dey

What shall it profit a real niggarr to pay small money for bride price but Las last them go still shock the real niggarr with millions of list items to buy for the family

For Benin here...the pride price na almost 26 naira..but as a Bini boy them nor go fit use that one deceive me..
Na the list of items them go take shock me later
allow your mother's prayer to have an effect on you bro. No just waste d prayer.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Uniquekriss(m): 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
nautybride:
Anything to get out of the jungle.

I need a middle aged man who I will spoil with my care and money. No marriage though.
audio care and money... Na dem!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dpharisee:
I have noticed that among Nigerian guys marrying older White Women it seems Igbo boys have the lowest rate, they come back with clean young white ladies of child bearing age from Mikel Obi to the husband of the Twitter influencer (Nwanyi Ocha and her kids pictured below).

I am not being tribalistic but the truth is that an Igbo man will rather aspire to take care of a young white woman than expect to be fed by an old white lady, it's a matter of upbringing, attitude and pride.

Igbo men are proud simps by birth
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Goodman247: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Gbam, l hear you
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Goodman247: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
A friend once told me dating a Nigerian lady is "an unnecessary luxury he can not afford" . At that point he was dating a Cameroonian girl, and she never felt entitled to anything, she just wanted love and campanionship.
Nigerian ladies really need to change their approach and opinion towards relationships or marriage. Being in a relationship or marriage is not poverty alleviation programme, it is for love and campanionship.

The worst part is when you go to marry some of them, their families think marriage rites is their own ticket out of poverty and come up with outrageous list and bills.
that is why if they don't change thier traditions, most of the girls might end up not getting married
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by AfroKnight: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Almunjid:
[s]
The rich keeps marrying themselves to strengthen ties, business and families, while some poor people are afraid of marriage, they're trying to circumvent spousal responsibilities.

2face and others that have baby Mamas still got married. Why? You're saying all these maybe because you're not yet emotionally and psychologically mature to that extent. A time shall come when sleeping around with random women will not longer be as pleasurable as it use to be, you've simply outgrown that lifestyle. When u become mature enough, you'll yearn for a good soul mate, life partner and a companion which baby mamas and random ladies can not assume that position in ur life. That doesn't mean u won't cheat on ur companion, but u need her more than all the random chicks.

Some ladies are not qualified to rear animals but you'll see them with babies. Why won't we be having high rate of crimes and waywardness in our society today. Guys are after sex and ladies are after money.
As a way of shirking responsibilities that come with marriage, many fathers ended up gifting their unborn babies harlot as a mother.

Only if marriage is involved men open their eyes well to choose a good mother for their children. Unless marriage is involved, majority of men find it difficult to cater for their children born out of wedlock. Majority of women use baby mama to milk men dry through child support.
Whōres use baby mama to continue earning money even after their retirement. Lol

Let's choose the mothers of ur children wisely.

Peace! [/s]

A man’s preference to remain unmarried does not say he is not mature. Your opinion is incredibly narrow-minded and it actually shows that peer pressure still drives you even at this age when you deem yourself mature. grin

Child support is different from alimony. And it ends once the child hits adulthood.

You, who have opened your eyes to choose your spouse, must think you are better than your religious leaders who have divorced their wives or even Jeff Bezos who recently paid the biggest divorce settlement ever. But you are not even a quarter the men they are.

You’re just another internet troll stumbling around, seeking relevance and approval from women who don’t even know you.

It is people like you who think they have the formula to a great marriage that get humbled in the most spectacular fashion. grin Mumu.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by benzene00: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
planetx:
And this foolishness got 88 likes. Why would the oyinbo you want to marry respect someone with such self hatred, I know if I am oyinbo I wouldn't.
Bastard,

If you were given an option to be Born in this black continent or an European country I know you would choose the latter

Foolish hypocrites, call a spade a spade

Bastard.. fool!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Treasuredvessel: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nonsense,is it the ladies that write the list?This lists are written by men,you men on this forum can start from your immediate family, no lady has a say over what is written on the list,even in the negotiations it is men that do it.Stop pushing everything to Ladies
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by chioma2020(f): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
ebukajay184:
'The Marriage List Some Nigerian Women Give Men Is Enough To Make A Man Impotent!' - Reno Omokri

Reno Omokri took to his Instagram handle to state the reason many Nigerian men get married to older white women who live abroad, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIn7e_wBsET/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1375067/reno-omokri-many-nigerian-men-marry-older-white-women/

Oga you dont know what you are saying, Nigerian guys marry's white old women because of green paper . Make your findings before saying what you are not sure of
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by delishpot: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Can this man shut his mouth up for once in his life?
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by larryking540: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
pretydiva:
Oga that is not the reason
what's the reason
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by larryking540: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
chioma2020:

Oga you dont know what you are saying, Nigerian guys marry's white old women because of green paper . Make your findings before saying what you are not sure of
but even nigeria girls aren't making relationship easy ,that's another one
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by piper7(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
planetx:
And this foolishness got 88 likes. Why would the oyinbo you want to marry respect someone with such self hatred, I know if I am oyinbo I wouldn't.
Self-hatred What a <em>PITY</em>!
Do I need to have self hatred. Look at the state of Nigeria and Africa. Is that not enough to change one's color. Look don't bullshit me about hatred. Go Yankee and see how Blacks are treated.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by planetx: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
benzene00:
Bastard,

If you were given an option to be Born in this black continent or an European country I know you would choose the latter

Foolish hypocrites, call a spade a spade

Bastard.. fool!!
You are a dumb ass and an illiterate, probably never left your village or Enugu before. What the fvck is so special about Europe( Britain, Italy, France etc) is it heaven or paradise or is there a different Europe. I wish you can call me a bastard to my face, fucking scumbag. People like you need to be taught a bitter lesson in manners.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by nograv: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
piper7:
The only reason I'll marry a white woman is to change my generation's race from black to white.
Simple. I'll just tell my bi-racial kids to marry white people and their own kids should do the same. So my generation will be free from this cursed color and continent!!
Thank You.

Slave mentality mtcheww...
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Almunjid(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

Correct.

All you have to pay is child support which I’m willing to do for my child.

Marriage is no longer attractive these days cos women have turned it into a financial decision rather than a union meant for companionship.
I prefer to quote this comment again cos ur previous comment doesn't hold any water. Ur close-mindedness is hindering ur comprehension. I wasn't trying to talk u into believing in marriage. U have baby mamas already.
What I'm trying to let u understand in simple English is that a time shall come when you'll definitely need more than a baby mama in ur life because you've outgrown ur previous lifestyle.

I'll prefer to do traditional wedding instead of court wedding. When the marriage is no longer attractive, I'll divorce and be paying child support. It's better than impregnating random women during short time relationships and then be paying alimony or child support. If marriage is no longer attractive, then even giving birth to children is not attractive either, because women have turned it into a money making venture where they receive monthly ROIs in the name of child support from their numerous baby daddies. You're in a vicious circle. Lol

Peace!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Originalsly: 4:49am On Dec 13, 2020
Dpharisee:

I have noticed that among Nigerian guys marrying older White Women it seems Igbo boys have the lowest rate, they come back with clean young white ladies of child bearing age from Mikel Obi to the husband of the Twitter influencer (Nwanyi Ocha and her kids pictured below).

I am not being tribalistic but the truth is that an Igbo man will rather aspire to take care of a young white woman than expect to be fed by an old white lady, it's a matter of upbringing, attitude and pride.

You are tribalistic. Regardless of tribe.... almost all Nigerian men that marry young child bearing White women are rich or well off period. All Nigerian men that marry their granny age mates are desperate for papers period... the type that will sell their soul to make their dream come true.... tribe does not matter. Fear such men .... something is missing in their DNA ... no different from men who have sex with kids.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Almunjid(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2020
AfroKnight:

Correct.

All you have to pay is child support which I’m willing to do for my child.

Marriage is no longer attractive these days cos women have turned it into a financial decision rather than a union meant for companionship.
U always speak off point.
It's very obvious that u are morally, mentally, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually bankrupt. U need deliverance. A product of one- night-stand wants to have children through one-night-stand, if a whorê is what ur father gave u as a mother, is that what u want for ur children too? With the way u talk, I'm not sure ur father even paid child support to the whorê (ur mother) he impregnated, that's y u emphasize on giving child support, because that's the only support u can give to ur children. It's only products of one-night stand that will never see the need for marriage and companionship, they only need baby mamas. Giving flimsy excuses for their irresponsibility. Ur decision not to marry is not my problem, my problem is the unreasonable and wayward children you're going to give birth to through whorès. I'm very sure ur children will be worse than u. U will die of depression when all ur children don't care about u in ur miserable old age. U think taking care of children is by paying child support? Stupid blind goat!

I will reply ur next comment only when u sound more intelligent than usual.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by AfroKnight: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2020
Almunjid:
[s]
U always speak off point.
It's very obvious that u are morally, mentally, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually bankrupt. U need deliverance. A product of one- night-stand wants to have children through one-night-stand, if a whorê is what ur father gave u as a mother, is that what u want for ur children too? With the way u talk, I'm not sure ur father even paid child support to the whorê (ur mother) he impregnated, that's y u emphasize on giving child support, because that's the only support u can give to ur children. It's only products of one-night stand that will never see the need for marriage and companionship, they only need baby mamas. Giving flimsy excuses for their irresponsibility. Ur decision not to marry is not my problem, my problem is the unreasonable and wayward children you're going to give birth to through whorès. I'm very sure ur children will be worse than u. U will die of depression when all ur children don't care about u in ur miserable old age. U think taking care of children is by paying child support? Stupid blind goat!

I will reply ur next comment only when u sound more intelligent than usual. [/s]

cheesy

Saying so much only to say nothing.

Doesn’t change the fact that you are a clannish narrow minded troll seeking to please online women who don’t even know you.

You’d make the perfect recruit for extremists. Wouldn’t be surprised if you’re one at the moment.

And like I said earlier, people like you who think they got this marriage thing figured out are the ones whom life disabuses in the most shocking manner. grin When your spouse clears your eye, try not to hurt yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Don't Plan Getting Boob Job & Body Shaming Doesn’t Affect Me - Uriel Oputa / Uche Jombo: No Marriage, No Baby Talks For Me / Emmanuel Somtochukwu: Meet The Young And Successful Pageant King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.