Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit (17283 Views)

Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown / Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania / Nancy Pelosi Refuses To Commit To Sending Articles Of Impeachment To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by morohunfola78008: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
What does Nancy know about honor! Someone that was fighting a president for 4yrs. What's honorable in that? Aunty Nancy Clancy should goan siddon
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by int0x80(m): 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Republicans are nothing but agberos in advance form. Half of them are uneducated rednecks with slave master mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by banmee(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
morohunfola78008:
What does Nancy know about honor! Someone that was fighting a president for 4yrs. What's honorable in that? Aunty Nancy Clancy should goan siddon

One must always fight s.tupid and evil people.

3 Likes

Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by guy222: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Macsjebs:
Really not nice, more like a dent on America's election credibility and system in general

...2 Corinthians 13:1 - '...Every fact is to be confirmed by the testimony of two or more witnesses'

Upon seeing my whatsapp status, a Nairalander rhetorically asked 'Why ladies in the chat uploaded call me - Mr Irresistable & Prince Charming'

It's simply because breathtaking fragrances commands respect, leaving a lasting first impression and the many reviews Nairalanders posted themselves on the thread on my signature confirms this
Low budget Righteousness89, soon you go come tell us how a fossil of a fish that has live for 20million years ago was discovered or an homosexual lizard that once live in the river, though you seems to be the best at what you do, peace boss.
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by Danhumprey: 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Abeg nor too loud am o
Before bros Righteousness89 go say as i don dey get fans and followers so he mean say na the beginning of end time
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by payloader(m): 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Betrayer. She has opted to betray Donald Trump and her party for political position. Damn her.
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by calcal: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
YES, GOP CANNOT PROVIDE ANY EVIDENCE BUT TRULY THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED, GOP RIGGED THE ELECTION ONLY THE DEMOCRATIC OUTSMART THEM.
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
peacettw:
I am anti-Trump but even I can see how ridiculous Nancy Pelosi's statement is.

When the Democrats bandied about to attack Trump with claims that Russia was responsible for his presidency, it was considered fair game. When the article of his impeachment passed through in the house of which you are the chair, it was considered fair game.

Now the man is hitting y'all back where it hurts the most and you are crying foul that his supporters are rallying behind him..? How does that even make a lick of sense?

Best you can do is to prove him wrong like he tried to do when the cards were stacked against him. It's called politics Nancy, a term you should be very familiar with, judging from your numerous antics in the past (hair dresser debacle/aggressively shredding a a document in full glare of the public) ..
Did the democrats ever allege that the election was rigged?did the democrats question the integrity of the elections answer this question then spot the difference.
What Trump and the GOP is doing is undermining American democray and degrading it world over.The democrats did not do that what they said was that Trump campaign colluded with Russia which was against the law to collude with a foreign entity and some of Trump's inner circle were arrested and tried for it some were even convicted.So they did not lie Russia influenced the election by using misinformation and other smear attacks including hacking on Hillary Clinton and the DNC and Hillary had negative media coverage one if the reasons she lost was due to those foreign influence and misinformation on herself and her campaign.

Now Trump is attacking the same democratic process that brought him in 4 years ago and you think it is the same thing right he allege fraud and other voting irregularities which he failed to prove in court.It wasn't even the democrats that took the Russian collusion up even intelligence agencies agreed to the fact and their cases were proven in court people jailed for it.Now answer me which case did Trump win in court for the lies he is telling about voter fraud he has won none.He has lost 58 cases now the dems and intelligence agencies were able to prove their case but Trump and his allies are yet to prive theirs so spot the difference.The dems never acted this way and even Obama welcomed Trump to the whitehouse after the election.Biden welcomed Pence has Trump and the Gop done same if the democrats did this 4 years ago what would you have said?
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by peacettw: 1:57am On Dec 13, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Did the democrats ever allege that the election was rigged?did the democrats question the integrity of the elections answer this question then spot the difference.
What Trump and the GOP is doing is undermining American democray and degrading it world over.The democrats did not do that what they said was that Trump campaign colluded with Russia which was against the law to collude with a foreign entity and some of Trump's inner circle were arrested and tried for it some were even convicted.So they did not lie Russia influenced the election by using misinformation and other smear attacks including hacking on Hillary Clinton and the DNC and Hillary had negative media coverage one if the reasons she lost was due to those foreign influence and misinformation on herself and her campaign.

Now Trump is attacking the same democratic process that brought him in 4 years ago and you think it is the same thing right he allege fraud and other voting irregularities which he failed to prove in court.It wasn't even the democrats that took the Russian collusion up even intelligence agencies agreed to the fact and their cases were proven in court people jailed for it.Now answer me which case did Trump win in court for the lies he is telling about voter fraud he has won none.He has lost 58 cases now the dems and intelligence agencies were able to prove their case but Trump and his allies are yet to prive theirs so spot the difference.The dems never acted this way and even Obama welcomed Trump to the whitehouse after the election.Biden welcomed Pence has Trump and the Gop done same if the democrats did this 4 years ago what would you have said?

Emmm Obama may have grudgingly welcomed the then president elect, but we all know that that was just for show displayed to seemingly keep the wheels of democracy in motion. We all know how that ended up..

Perhaps the Dems were hoping that Trump will be impeached for one or several blunders. At least they tried their best to make that happen. And again stating emphatically that the Russians played a key role in getting Trump elected is a subtle way of hinting that the election was rigged which in itself also threatens their democracy.

Trump have chosen to go all out with a bang albeit impregnated with different coats of insanity. Same goal, different methodology.
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by jaxxy(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2020
Bt Democrats didn’t by pursuing Trump for 4years on a stupid enquiry and other mindless stuffs? Big idiot.
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2020
peacettw:

Emmm Obama may have grudgingly welcomed the then president elect, but we all know that that was just for show displayed to seemingly keep the wheels of democracy in motion. We all know how that ended up..

Perhaps the Dems were hoping that Trump will be impeached for one or several blunders. At least they tried their best to make that happen. And again stating emphatically that the Russians played a key role in getting Trump elected is a subtle way of hinting that the election was rigged which in itself also threatens their democracy.

Trump have chosen to go all out with a bang albeit impregnated with different coats of insanity. Same goal, different methodology.

I see your point too.

Just that I feel that Trump's own is setting a very very bad precedent for future elections.I am glad he lost.
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by peacettw: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I see your point too.

Just that I feel that Trump's own is setting a very very bad precedent for future elections.I am glad he lost.

The world at large is better off with Trump off seat. He is a disaster-in-waiting. I am also glad he lost by a 'landslide'.

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2020
peacettw:

The world at large is better off with Trump off seat. He is a disaster-in-waiting. I am also glad he lost by a 'landslide'.

Same here to me he was a disaster from day one.I agree with you, he lost by over 7 million votes that is a landslide especially when it had to do with an incumbent.

2 Likes

Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
wman:
After all the accusations and claims, they couldn't even prove anything in court.

Funny thing is that 6 out of 9 US Supreme Court judges are conservative/Republicans.
Exactly!
I have to say, I was a bit apprehensive that they would be bribed or out of respect or fear of Trump, decide to find some legal loophole that would delay and likely overturn these States. Mitt Romey has gained a huge fan in me.

1 Like

Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Never Give up your Fight!
Never Give up your Faith!!
It is not Over until it is Over!!

GOD is in TOTAL CONTROL
GOD BLESS President Trump

Are we sure this isn't that idiotic Bbq guy in disguise? undecided
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

Exactly!
I have to say, I was a bit apprehensive that they would be bribed or out of respect or fear of Trump, decide to find some legal loophole that would delay and likely overturn these States. Mitt Romey has gained a huge fan in me.
America is not a third world nation where a President is above the law plus the SCOTUS is an equal branch of the Government just like the Executive and the Legislature meaning the SCOTUS is the highest level eff l of the Judiciary. Trump's the worst President in American History.
Re: Pelosi: GOP 'Brought Dishonor To The House' For Supporting Election Lawsuit by Maximar: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Uyi168:
That's why we call her milf

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Acquitted By Senate In Second Impeachment Trial / Burundi Coup Leaders Surrender.. / Obama's Victory Spells Trouble For Israel's Netanyahu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.